COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Kellie J.
Kellie J.
Spokane Valley

I really love the covergirl mascara I have tried every one they have come out with and I love them all. They all have great applicators and the waterproof is really waterproof.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.

I love covergirl, been using it since I was a teenager. The come out with cool new products it's hard not to try. The eyeshadows are pretty good and the True blend is heavenly!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

Civer girl has great products all though i don't yse to much make up for my face. But i do use the powder and some times lip sticks. Cover girl is aboyt the cheapest way to go.
Abby A.
Abby A.

A very reliable drugstore brand. My favorite things by them are the ready set gorgeous foundation and a bunch of their mascaras.

I find covergirl at any of my local drugstores.
Adalgisa c.
Adalgisa c.

Buenos productos, accesible a todo los bolsillos, muy buena calidad y variedad en sus sombras, mascaras o labiales, la podemos encontrar en cualquier tienda por departamentos.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Idaho Falls, ID

I love my Cover Girl when in a pinch. It's so convenient and easy to locate when I have left something at home. I do feel like my other brand product stays on a little better!
Karolina M.
Karolina M.

I love everything about cover girl, the compact gives you natural look, the matt lips are creamy, and the smell is divine causes them to eat, the shades are spectacular colors
Tessa A.
Tessa A.

Love cover girl cheaper than most but just as effective. Easy breezy and beautiful. I don't wear a ton of makeup so I don't like to spend too much and covergirl does my trick.
lacey m.
lacey m.

The quality of Covergirl products seems cheaply made. And PLEASE for the love of GOD, when you are making a commercial for mascara, don't have the models were faux eyelashes.
Zenobia R.
Zenobia R.

This brand is hit or miss for me. I'm not such a fan of their foundations because of the smell. I do enjoy their lip products and all of their products are reasonably priced.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.