Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Brier P.
Brier P.

some CoverGirl products are amazing don't get me wrong but however there foundations can be really greasy for oily skin as it looks simply gross. Still love the quality of other products:)
Tamra J.
Tamra J.
Yuma, AZ

My teenage daughter is obsessed with everything covergirl! I love that it is an amazing product for pretty much anyone and is easier on the pocket book for those that are budget conscious.
Anne N.
Anne N.
Madison , Ms

I love cover girl powder it is one of the only ones that is light enough for my skin tone. It doesn't clog pores and they offer ones that don't have a smell which is perfect for my senses.
Amy W.
Amy W.

I don't love all covergirl products but I do use covergirl mascara everyday and have for the past 15 years. Covergirl lash exact is the best mascara on the market as far as I am concerned.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Springfield, OH

Cover girl has great products at great prices. I have found some products that don't work for me but I feel like it's all in what works for different people as all skin types are different
Brittney B.
Brittney B.

I have a love hate relationship with cover girl. Some products are absolutely amazing especially for drug store. But then they are other products that are awful and a huge waste of money!
Makayla C.
Makayla C.

This is the best place to get lotions, foundations, and products for every female!! I love this brand. I love how their prices are just right for me! I love it, I love it, I love it!!!! ,
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Rochester, NY

Cover girl has always been one of my favorite brands. They are always affordable and have great products. I love how they are always coming out with new products that are exciting to try
KAlon B.
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA

Who doesn't use cover girl? They are a very popular brand and are always offering new things to make sure they have a place for every tone of skin to feel accepted into the makeup world.
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.

This product has such a wide range of things to offer from face powders to foundations to lipsticks. Never wears off and never smudges! So glad I stumbled upon this product at the store.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.