Add a Photo
Jessica J.
Cowlesville, NY
Dec. 22, 2016, 8:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I tried the BB cream foundation for the first time about a month ago and it has worked,great. Never really used foundation till about a month ago
Bethany K.
Bethany K.
Corpus Christi, TX
Dec. 16, 2016, 7 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great product. Shays what I need to look the way I want. Daytime, evening, dramatic, fresh...it always deniers at a great price and easy to find.
Becca A.
Becca A.
Dec. 17, 2016, 10:58 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has been a go to for me since I started makeup. Their product I use most is mascara. I don't really use their products anymore, though.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
Dec. 19, 2016, 2:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They have a really nice BB Cream that I use. I have really sensitive skin, and this was the only one besides Neutrogena that didn't break me out.
Irma F.
Irma F.
Friona, TX
Jan. 6, 2017, 12:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Always come out with cute lip colors. And the ate great. Long lasting and cheap. But i like the other products too. So anything covergil is great
Genevieve M.
Genevieve M.
Dec. 21, 2016, 6:58 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have always enjoyed using covergirl products any where from foundation to mascara and anything in between. Covergirl is always my go to makeup!
Candyce C.
Candyce C.
Jan. 2, 2017, 10:28 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Queen collection lipstick and mascara
The mascara separates and thickens. I've gotten many inquiries about my mascara and the brand of lipstick.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Chelan, WA
Dec. 16, 2016, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using their powder foundation for years and I haven't been able to find anything better. I will continue to use this brand forever !
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Fairview, PA
Dec. 29, 2016, 10:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love this company! They have the best bronzer and mascara. I use almost all my mascara by them and always love when they come out with new ones.
Barb F.
Barb F.
Lakewood, OH
Dec. 29, 2016, 9:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl products are affordable for every day use as well as for special occasions. Most of my makeup is Covergirl. I love the Golden pallet!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.