COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Becca A.
Becca A.
Covergirl has been a go to for me since I started makeup. Their product I use most is mascara. I don't really use their products anymore, though.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
They have a really nice BB Cream that I use. I have really sensitive skin, and this was the only one besides Neutrogena that didn't break me out.
Genevieve M.
Genevieve M.
I have always enjoyed using covergirl products any where from foundation to mascara and anything in between. Covergirl is always my go to makeup!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Cowlesville, NY
I tried the BB cream foundation for the first time about a month ago and it has worked,great. Never really used foundation till about a month ago
Bethany K.
Bethany K.
Corpus Christi, TX
Great product. Shays what I need to look the way I want. Daytime, evening, dramatic, fresh...it always deniers at a great price and easy to find.
Irma F.
Irma F.
Friona, TX
Always come out with cute lip colors. And the ate great. Long lasting and cheap. But i like the other products too. So anything covergil is great
Barb F.
Barb F.
Lakewood, OH
Cover girl products are affordable for every day use as well as for special occasions. Most of my makeup is Covergirl. I love the Golden pallet!
Candyce C.
Candyce C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Queen collection lipstick and mascara
The mascara separates and thickens. I've gotten many inquiries about my mascara and the brand of lipstick.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Fairview, PA
Love this company! They have the best bronzer and mascara. I use almost all my mascara by them and always love when they come out with new ones.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Certain products, you just can't beat the drugstore brands. Why spend a ton of money if you don't have to. Always been pleased with CG products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.