BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Cowlesville, NY
I tried the BB cream foundation for the first time about a month ago and it has worked,great. Never really used foundation till about a month ago
Irma F.
Irma F.
Friona, TX
Always come out with cute lip colors. And the ate great. Long lasting and cheap. But i like the other products too. So anything covergil is great
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
They have a really nice BB Cream that I use. I have really sensitive skin, and this was the only one besides Neutrogena that didn't break me out.
Bethany K.
Bethany K.
Corpus Christi, TX
Great product. Shays what I need to look the way I want. Daytime, evening, dramatic, fresh...it always deniers at a great price and easy to find.
Becca A.
Becca A.
Covergirl has been a go to for me since I started makeup. Their product I use most is mascara. I don't really use their products anymore, though.
Candyce C.
Candyce C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Queen collection lipstick and mascara
The mascara separates and thickens. I've gotten many inquiries about my mascara and the brand of lipstick.
Barb F.
Barb F.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl products are affordable for every day use as well as for special occasions. Most of my makeup is Covergirl. I love the Golden pallet!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Crest Hill, IL
I have used CoverGirl so often throughout my makeup history. I find most of their products to be great, but have had a few flops here and there.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using their powder foundation for years and I haven't been able to find anything better. I will continue to use this brand forever !
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Certain products, you just can't beat the drugstore brands. Why spend a ton of money if you don't have to. Always been pleased with CG products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.