COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Krista S.
Krista S.
New Philadelphia, OH
Notice the color usually wears off fairly easily. An foundations make my skin feel like I caked it on. I do love the pressed powders an lipsticks!
Sariah P.
Sariah P.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my go to drug store makeup brands. They have good quality eyeliner and mascara for very low prices. They have so many varieties and colors.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best mascaras are from cover girl. Also the colorstay 24 hours. Really does stay on for the longest time. You cannot go wrong with cover girl.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
I love their lipsticks and their eyeshadows and foundations. They don't break my face out and that's a huge plus BC a lot of makeups break me out.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Cover girl is my go to for foundation and concealer. I've been using them for years and will continue too. Products work great and are affordable.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Hiram, GA
I love covergirl makeup and the prices are affordable and the makeup is very good. I havent got to try alot due to pricing but they do have sales.
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Plainville, GA
Foundation is great, I can't wear a lot because I break out but this kind isn't that bad. They also make great massacre as well and other products
Shaunee B.
Shaunee B.
Felicity, OH
Although this is a cheaper product, one of my fav brands! Cover girl is always my go to product. I think it works just as good as expensive brands
Ana A.
Ana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fairly good drugstore makeup. Their clean and clear line is amazing and they have good mascaras. It's a brand that I find myself always looking at
Janet C.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used these in high school, but never really liked it. They caused me so many breakouts. I tried a bb cream recently and still was not impressed.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.