Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.

I have used the covergirl foundation and the mascara but, I have recently stopped using because of all chemicals in them but because the chemicals it does what it says it will do!
Rudee O.
Rudee O.

I use covergirl liquid foundation and pressed powder compact. These are my go to products. My face looks fresh and pretty and it only takes me about 2 minutes. Excellent for moms.
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
Sunbury, PA

Love this brand. Have never been dissapointed. I am not particular on what I buy but I always seem to pick this brand up. Price is great quality great and their mascara is awsome.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Hamden, CT

A great drugstore brand! Covergirl makeup is one of my favorites because it doesn't make me breakout or clog my pores. There's a nice variety of products that are very affordable.
Sherry L.
Sherry L.
Atlantic City, NJ

Cover girl twist eye liner inside broke half way when I go to it. Not only it's rough on my eye when I apply but it broke later on. Then I tossed it, not worth trying to save it.
Damaris M. D.
Damaris M. D.
Ponce

over girl has very good makeup I am currently using a lipstick and an eyeliner of this brand and have excellent pigmentation both, I also like the variety of products and colors.
Terri B.
Terri B.
Cameron, OK

I have used cover girls since I started wearing makeup 30 yrs ago. I love it because they never change their product. I use the foundation, mascara, lipstick, eyeliner and blush.
Breanna C.
Breanna C.

I have tried expensive mascaras but I always get covergirl! It is the best!! I am not a fan of the eyeshadow, but everything gets better with time so I'm sure it will eventually!
Laiken M.
Laiken M.

I've always loved cover girl especially their mascara. They last and make your eyelashes look amazing. Plus I love how diverse the company is. They support so many great things!
Laney W.
Laney W.
Louisville, KY

I love their products but I've been told that they cause your skin to breakout a lot. These products are inexpensive and have great coverage. They are also really easy to remove
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.