Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Pamela
Pamela
Vinemont, AL

Ciovergirl always has whatever I need. Very reliable product, available everywhere, and always a good price. Love the quality of Covergirl. Its a company you can always rely on.
Laney W.
Laney W.
Louisville, KY

I love their products but I've been told that they cause your skin to breakout a lot. These products are inexpensive and have great coverage. They are also really easy to remove
Giselle T.
Giselle T.
ADELANTO, CA

Not too bad products some feel like they have too much oil in them but other works quite well. I shop here once in a while. I do recommend their mascaras they works really good.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Louisville , Ky

I love their Queen collection. As an African American female it's great to have makeup that fits our skin tone. There just needs to be more darker shades for my darker sisters.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.

I love covergirl, been using it since I was a teenager. The come out with cool new products it's hard not to try. The eyeshadows are pretty good and the True blend is heavenly!
Kellie J.
Kellie J.
Spokane Valley

I really love the covergirl mascara I have tried every one they have come out with and I love them all. They all have great applicators and the waterproof is really waterproof.
Abby A.
Abby A.

A very reliable drugstore brand. My favorite things by them are the ready set gorgeous foundation and a bunch of their mascaras.

I find covergirl at any of my local drugstores.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

Civer girl has great products all though i don't yse to much make up for my face. But i do use the powder and some times lip sticks. Cover girl is aboyt the cheapest way to go.
Adalgisa c.
Adalgisa c.

Buenos productos, accesible a todo los bolsillos, muy buena calidad y variedad en sus sombras, mascaras o labiales, la podemos encontrar en cualquier tienda por departamentos.
Tessa A.
Tessa A.

Love cover girl cheaper than most but just as effective. Easy breezy and beautiful. I don't wear a ton of makeup so I don't like to spend too much and covergirl does my trick.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.