BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
MaryRuth M.
Morrow, GA
My favorite product is the lipstick. I love the variety of colors and pigments. Their eye shadow and foundation is amazing too.
Brittany C.
Chipley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not enjoy covergirl very much at all. I never buy them just use what I am sent by various companies or subscription boxes.
Patricia J.
Gasport
Cover girl is my go to when it comes to makeup. The TruMatch has been the closest thing I can find to match my super pale skin!
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH
I have been using covergirl products for years. It's my go to beauty product when I need something new. I love their eyeliners.
June H.
Arab
I have used the foundation and powder. I also think the bombshell mascara and the new Katy Perry line of lipstick in the Matte.
Tina C.
Charleston, AR
I don't like that a guy is represents covergirl now because I find it wrong. But I love the products and will still use them. ūüĎĆ
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow AFB, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
i'm really not the biggest fan of covergirl, i've tried many of their products but they seem to be orangey on me and i hate it!
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite brand for foundation and powder. It's a great price and I can always find a shade that matches my skin pretty well.
Braylee H.
The only thing i buy that is covergirl is sometimes mascara but personally i dont like it because it gets chunky really easily.
Krista B.
Risingsun, OH
Covergirl has always been my go to make-up..wither it is foundation, mascara or cleanser. You can NEVER go wrong with CoverGirl
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.