BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Krista S.
Krista S.
New Philadelphia, OH
Notice the color usually wears off fairly easily. An foundations make my skin feel like I caked it on. I do love the pressed powders an lipsticks!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their lipsticks and their eyeshadows and foundations. They don't break my face out and that's a huge plus BC a lot of makeups break me out.
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Plainville, GA
Foundation is great, I can't wear a lot because I break out but this kind isn't that bad. They also make great massacre as well and other products
Maria A.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Totally love cover girl! They have many outstanding products and a very open and wide color variety! I love their lipgloss formula! 100% recommend
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Hiram, GA
I love covergirl makeup and the prices are affordable and the makeup is very good. I havent got to try alot due to pricing but they do have sales.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fairly good drugstore makeup. Their clean and clear line is amazing and they have good mascaras. It's a brand that I find myself always looking at
Amy J.
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Cover girl is my go to for foundation and concealer. I've been using them for years and will continue too. Products work great and are affordable.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Doral, FL
Covergirl mascaras are the best!! Their products are super amazing and cheap. You can definitely do a good makeup with their products. Recommended
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Cowlesville, NY
I tried the BB cream foundation for the first time about a month ago and it has worked,great. Never really used foundation till about a month ago
Genevieve M.
Genevieve M.
I have always enjoyed using covergirl products any where from foundation to mascara and anything in between. Covergirl is always my go to makeup!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.