Add a Photo
Tasha S.
Plainville, GA
Jan. 28, 2017, 3:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Foundation is great, I can't wear a lot because I break out but this kind isn't that bad. They also make great massacre as well and other products
Ana A.
Ana A.
Dec. 23, 2016, 8:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Fairly good drugstore makeup. Their clean and clear line is amazing and they have good mascaras. It's a brand that I find myself always looking at
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Doral, FL
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl mascaras are the best!! Their products are super amazing and cheap. You can definitely do a good makeup with their products. Recommended
Shaunee B.
Shaunee B.
Felicity, OH
Dec. 17, 2016, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Although this is a cheaper product, one of my fav brands! Cover girl is always my go to product. I think it works just as good as expensive brands
Julie P.
Julie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 20, 2016, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The best mascaras are from cover girl. Also the colorstay 24 hours. Really does stay on for the longest time. You cannot go wrong with cover girl.
Sariah P.
Sariah P.
Las Vegas, NV
Jan. 8, 2017, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One of my go to drug store makeup brands. They have good quality eyeliner and mascara for very low prices. They have so many varieties and colors.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
Dec. 21, 2016, 12:05 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their lipsticks and their eyeshadows and foundations. They don't break my face out and that's a huge plus BC a lot of makeups break me out.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Dec. 16, 2016, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is my go to for foundation and concealer. I've been using them for years and will continue too. Products work great and are affordable.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Hiram, GA
Dec. 23, 2016, 11:24 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl makeup and the prices are affordable and the makeup is very good. I havent got to try alot due to pricing but they do have sales.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 18, 2016, 3:10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used these in high school, but never really liked it. They caused me so many breakouts. I tried a bb cream recently and still was not impressed.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.