COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Amber M.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
Covergirl is a tried and true brand that I have used for years, and still continue to purchase from, they make great products at affordable prices.
Berline B.
Berline B.
Using CoverGirl product REALLY has me feeling like a easy breezy beautiful Cover girl 😊. I can't describe that ultimate feeling in any other words.
Emily M.
Emily M.
love this brand! I love their powders and mascaras. I use a mascara by them all the time layered on my lashes. They are affordable and easy to find
Ellen D.
Ellen D.
Greenville, NC
Love the mascara! Haven't used many of the other products but if it's anything like the mascara that is always my go to, than I am sure it's great!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Greenbrier, TN
I use cover girl all the time. The facial base the most because of the price. I buy the eyeliner and eyeshadow too. I would recommend it ever time.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful brand. I always know that I'm getting a quality product that I will love as long as I find the right shade for my foundation. 😂
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Homestead, FL
Their foundation is nice. My grandma uses it and she loves it. But I would be great if it came in another kind of glass bottle where it has a pump.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A classic drugstore brand. They always follow new trends. Not very high end quality but the price is super cheap. For a quick fix it's the best buy
Shaunee B.
Shaunee B.
Felicity, OH
Although this is a cheaper product, one of my fav brands! Cover girl is always my go to product. I think it works just as good as expensive brands
Ana A.
Ana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fairly good drugstore makeup. Their clean and clear line is amazing and they have good mascaras. It's a brand that I find myself always looking at
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.