BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Berline B.
Berline B.
Using CoverGirl product REALLY has me feeling like a easy breezy beautiful Cover girl 😊. I can't describe that ultimate feeling in any other words.
Emily M.
Emily M.
love this brand! I love their powders and mascaras. I use a mascara by them all the time layered on my lashes. They are affordable and easy to find
Makeba W.
Makeba W.
I love CoverGirl's retractable eyeliner. It is smooth on the eyes and it doesn't rub off. I've tried other colors but darkest black is my favorite.
Ellen D.
Ellen D.
Greenville, NC
Love the mascara! Haven't used many of the other products but if it's anything like the mascara that is always my go to, than I am sure it's great!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful brand. I always know that I'm getting a quality product that I will love as long as I find the right shade for my foundation. 😂
Katie G.
Katie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A classic drugstore brand. They always follow new trends. Not very high end quality but the price is super cheap. For a quick fix it's the best buy
Amber M.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
Covergirl is a tried and true brand that I have used for years, and still continue to purchase from, they make great products at affordable prices.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Greenbrier, TN
I use cover girl all the time. The facial base the most because of the price. I buy the eyeliner and eyeshadow too. I would recommend it ever time.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their lipsticks and their eyeshadows and foundations. They don't break my face out and that's a huge plus BC a lot of makeups break me out.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best mascaras are from cover girl. Also the colorstay 24 hours. Really does stay on for the longest time. You cannot go wrong with cover girl.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.