Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Ivette U.
Ivette U.

Maquillaje para diario perfecto, tiene unas bases ligeras y unos brillos labiales que me encantan y de los rímel ni hablar en el producto que más compro de esta marca y la verdad no me quejo.
Shelia M.
Shelia M.
Heath Springs, SC

Not impressed with liquid foundation. Seemed to be thicker back when I was a teenager with better coverage. Now even with moisturizer and facial primer it just doesn't cover well. Too watery.
Minerva R.
Minerva R.

Covergirl mascara ar the bom. I'll say they have the best mascara ever in high-end and drugstore makeup. Supersizer the best of the best waterproof is better but the normal one is the bom too
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Camby, IN

I began using Covergirl as a teen and it is a product I keep coming back to. As I have aged Covergirl has always had products that fit my age range. It good quality at a price you can afford.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY

Decent cosmetics, their foundation breaks my dry sensitve skin out. Products I use most from this company is eir volume mascara and their eyeshadow. Even then I am more of a maybelline girl.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Newark, NJ

I've used CoverGirl foundations and powders for years, not really impressed with eye shadows, but have used their pencil eyeliners and mascaras a lot because they have good reliable quality.
Viola K.
Viola K.
San Francisco, CA

Cover girl foundation is great. It is light, not greasy. I have oily skin . It lasts for a long time , I purchase it at the drugstore. At CVS or walgreens. It is cheap and great for my skin.
Hillary N.
Hillary N.
Chula Vista, CA

The Olay Simply Ageless foundation is the only one I use. I've been buying Lash Blast mascara for ten years now, it's the only brand that doesn't clump my lashes, long lasting doesn't flake.
Helena S.
Helena S.
Conyers, GA

Cover girl products are affordable and they work well. I have been using the waterproof mascara (in the orange bottle) for years. It's the only mascara I know that is cheap and will stay on.
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Kingston, WA

all day lip color and gloss. The quality is ok but definitely subpar to that of Lipsense. The color doesn't last all day and gets rather clumpy quickly and the color rubs off onto my teeth.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.