Add a Photo

Ellen D.
Greenville, NC
Jan. 9, 2017, 1:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the mascara! Haven't used many of the other products but if it's anything like the mascara that is always my go to, than I am sure it's great!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
Jan. 2, 2017, 11:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a tried and true brand that I have used for years, and still continue to purchase from, they make great products at affordable prices.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Homestead, FL
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:07 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their foundation is nice. My grandma uses it and she loves it. But I would be great if it came in another kind of glass bottle where it has a pump.
Makeba W.
Makeba W.
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love CoverGirl's retractable eyeliner. It is smooth on the eyes and it doesn't rub off. I've tried other colors but darkest black is my favorite.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Jan. 26, 2017, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
love this brand! I love their powders and mascaras. I use a mascara by them all the time layered on my lashes. They are affordable and easy to find
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Greenbrier, TN
Dec. 17, 2016, 10:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use cover girl all the time. The facial base the most because of the price. I buy the eyeliner and eyeshadow too. I would recommend it ever time.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
Jan. 10, 2017, 2:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is a wonderful brand. I always know that I'm getting a quality product that I will love as long as I find the right shade for my foundation. 😂
Katie G.
Katie G.
Dec. 30, 2016, 11:35 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A classic drugstore brand. They always follow new trends. Not very high end quality but the price is super cheap. For a quick fix it's the best buy
Maria A.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Dec. 21, 2016, 12:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Totally love cover girl! They have many outstanding products and a very open and wide color variety! I love their lipgloss formula! 100% recommend
Krista S.
Krista S.
New Philadelphia, OH
Dec. 27, 2016, 6:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Notice the color usually wears off fairly easily. An foundations make my skin feel like I caked it on. I do love the pressed powders an lipsticks!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.