BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Covergirl concealer is what I used when I was still in high school. Works magic and would stay on the whole day! Love this brand.
LeAnna H.
Corbin, KY
I love COVERGIRl eye liner and TruNaked pallets.the eyeliner is always a repurchase for me and the only eyeliner I will ever use.
Anna N.
Beaver Dam, KY
I have cover girl foundation! Now the foundation breaks my skin out but it comes in great colors. It also is easy to blend with!
Dareen A.
Tullahoma, TN
Great drugstore cosmetics line that I highly recommend and abide by! Super affordable and super amazing performance of products!
Andrea S.
I love this makeup brand! I've used so many things for my oily skin and they really work, control my shine and are long lasting.
Jessica W.
I've use cover girl products since I can remember l. They are always my go to when I can't find what I am looking for elsewhere.
Laree L.
Gloucester City, NJ
I love all the products here they do exactly what it say it will do leaving you looking vivacious and feeling like a cover girl.
Jessica B.
My go-to brand for all my eye makeup needs. They have the best mascara I've ever found. It continues to be the only brand I buy.
Stefani G.
Ashburn, VA
Covergirl lipstick lasts longer than other brands I've tried. I also love their foundation,it convers My dark circles very well.
Katherine C.
Petal, MS
Cover girl is an amazing brand that won't quickly burn through your budget! The price is just right and the quality is stunning!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.