Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Lilet O.
Lilet O.
Goose Lake, IA

I used the cover girl eye liners, and so far i'm happy with it...they stay longer even i use the not waterproof...its the cheapest brand i ever use and i'm happy for the good result
Christianna E.
Christianna E.
Lehi, UT

I have used the Cover Girl mineral foundation for several years. I love the coverage I get as well as the fact that my face doesn't feel like I am wearing make up. I love the price.
Paige D.
Paige D.
Spokane, WA

As far as drugstore brands go, this one is pretty mediocre. They have good mascaras and some products really surprise me, but I'm not too impressed with their eyeshadows or blushes.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Olathe, KS

I've loved everything I've tried from CoverGirl! I use their TruBlend liquid foundation, CGsmoothers concealer, and So Lashy! mascara every day! Such good products for great prices!
Sandra L.
Sandra L.

I love CoverGirl makeup. The colors are great. It's very affordable so you can try many different products. I love shopping for CoverGirl products. The displays are very attractive.
Lacee H.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN

Love cover girl. I use liquid foundation and didn't make my fave oily and I don't break out from using it. Have used other things as well too, and definitely a great price on makeup
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
Ashford, CT

I love CoverGirl! From So Lashy mascara, to CoverGirl smoothers BB cream, and smoothers pressed powder to so much more, I always am happy with the quality of my CoverGirl purchases
rebecca o.
rebecca o.
Morristown, TN

They products are great and look and feel amazing but the prices are sometimes too much. I enjoy using their make up but would buy it more often if the prices were more reasonable.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Kansas city, KS

One of my favorite drugstore products that I can rely on in terms of quality and price. I love that they have products that is really suitable to my sensitive and combination skin!
Kali N.
Kali N.
Philadelphia, PA

Concealors and foundations have a shine to it but it's smooth. Self life is short and sometimes leaves a ghostly effect but I love the texture and how it blends with other products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.