COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Lacee H.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN

Love cover girl. I use liquid foundation and didn't make my fave oily and I don't break out from using it. Have used other things as well too, and definitely a great price on makeup
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
Ashford, CT

I love CoverGirl! From So Lashy mascara, to CoverGirl smoothers BB cream, and smoothers pressed powder to so much more, I always am happy with the quality of my CoverGirl purchases
Anna H.
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS

One of my favorite drugstore products that I can rely on in terms of quality and price. I love that they have products that is really suitable to my sensitive and combination skin!
rebecca o.
rebecca o.
Morristown, TN

They products are great and look and feel amazing but the prices are sometimes too much. I enjoy using their make up but would buy it more often if the prices were more reasonable.
Kali N.
Kali N.
Philadelphia, PA

Concealors and foundations have a shine to it but it's smooth. Self life is short and sometimes leaves a ghostly effect but I love the texture and how it blends with other products
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Hamden, CT

A great drugstore brand! Covergirl makeup is one of my favorites because it doesn't make me breakout or clog my pores. There's a nice variety of products that are very affordable.
Rudee O.
Rudee O.

I use covergirl liquid foundation and pressed powder compact. These are my go to products. My face looks fresh and pretty and it only takes me about 2 minutes. Excellent for moms.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.

I have used the covergirl foundation and the mascara but, I have recently stopped using because of all chemicals in them but because the chemicals it does what it says it will do!
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
Sunbury, PA

Love this brand. Have never been dissapointed. I am not particular on what I buy but I always seem to pick this brand up. Price is great quality great and their mascara is awsome.
Terri B.
Terri B.
Cameron, OK

I have used cover girls since I started wearing makeup 30 yrs ago. I love it because they never change their product. I use the foundation, mascara, lipstick, eyeliner and blush.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.