BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Tracey B.
Tracey B.
Millsboro, DE
Covergirl is my go to makeup. It's very affordable and looks great. They have a huge selection to choose from from colors to lengths and volumes etc.
Lyndsey T.
Lyndsey T.
Sebring, OH
Covergirl make up is okay i dont care for the mascara because it makes my eyes burn if it starts to flake off. But other than that I like the product
Anyelina C.
Anyelina C.
Very good for those who are starting to wear makeup is a good option, not expensive and the products are good, some things I do not like but it is ok
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Eugene, OR
I use Covergirl mascara and it works great! Its cheap and it does exactly what i want. I recently got the curved brush mascara and love how it looks.
Sebrina S.
Sebrina S.
I love wearing CoverGirl the foundation feels light on your face without thinking that your wearing a mask and the lipstick stays on for s long time.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Zanesville, OH
True match foundation is perfect. The color blends into my skin and you can't even notice I have it on. It also doesn't break out my sensitive skin.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
Was one of my starting labels back as a kid, their mascaras are on point, lippies have stepped up and the price is great for a new starting out Mua!
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for a good mascara, LashBlast allllll the way. Any of them. They're all amazing and last all day (if you get the waterproof kind).
Emily M.
Emily M.
love this brand! I love their powders and mascaras. I use a mascara by them all the time layered on my lashes. They are affordable and easy to find
Berline B.
Berline B.
Using CoverGirl product REALLY has me feeling like a easy breezy beautiful Cover girl 😊. I can't describe that ultimate feeling in any other words.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.