Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN

I've tried covergirl. I'm not a huge fan. I believe they could do better. For the prove and quality they are behind the game to.me. And the fact the mascara made my eyelashes fall out
Charca M.
Charca M.

This affordable drugstore brand is amazing. I lobe their lipsticks for everyday use. They're not bad for the price. I've tried their concealer and it's not bad either. I recommend it.
sara s.
sara s.

I love the eyeliner pencil. But when I always need a new one the store is always out so I usually have to wait a few days to get a new one. It never feels heavy and goes on smoothly.
Madison T.
Madison T.
Raleigh, NC

Never used a cover girl product I didn't like. Used mascara, foundation, eyeshadow, and lipstick. All of it lasted a good amount of time and looked great. I love their eyeshadow kits
Mandi C.
Mandi C.
Lynchburg, VA

I love the Covergirl pencil eyeliner. They come in a multitude of colors for any occasion. They one of the most affordable brands with great quality. You can't beat it for the price.
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
Tacoma, WA

I have used the buff beige powder foundation since I was a teenager. I am now 36 and I still use and love. Lasted all day and blends in well enough to even tell that I'm wearing any.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Lincoln, NE

Their foundation and eye liner will always be my go to when I'm in doubt of what to use. I love their self sharpening eye liner pencil and their clean and easy to match foundations.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI

Covergirl products have always been great. Amazing brand through and through (: I will continue to purchase their products and I 100% recommend them to anyone who hasn't tried them.
Heidi E.
Heidi E.

I love cover girls volume mascara. I used to buy younique but it was so expensive. I feel like covergirl gives me the volume and length I'm looking for, for a fraction of the price.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI

I have never been dissatisfied with a Cover girl product! I do know generally the types of products I'm looking for, but taking price and quality into account they NEVER disappoint!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.