Add a Photo

Yeni M.
Blythe, CA
Jan. 25, 2017, 3:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the cover girl foundation and I love it. It always gives me good me coverage. I also use their mascaras and it makes my lashes so nice and full!
Anyelina C.
Anyelina C.
Dec. 17, 2016, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Very good for those who are starting to wear makeup is a good option, not expensive and the products are good, some things I do not like but it is ok
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Eugene, OR
Jan. 5, 2017, 2:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use Covergirl mascara and it works great! Its cheap and it does exactly what i want. I recently got the curved brush mascara and love how it looks.
Sebrina S.
Sebrina S.
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love wearing CoverGirl the foundation feels light on your face without thinking that your wearing a mask and the lipstick stays on for s long time.
Tracey B.
Tracey B.
Millsboro, DE
Dec. 31, 2016, 10:29 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my go to makeup. It's very affordable and looks great. They have a huge selection to choose from from colors to lengths and volumes etc.
Lyndsey T.
Lyndsey T.
Sebring, OH
Dec. 31, 2016, 11:28 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl make up is okay i dont care for the mascara because it makes my eyes burn if it starts to flake off. But other than that I like the product
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Was one of my starting labels back as a kid, their mascaras are on point, lippies have stepped up and the price is great for a new starting out Mua!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Zanesville, OH
Dec. 22, 2016, 4:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
True match foundation is perfect. The color blends into my skin and you can't even notice I have it on. It also doesn't break out my sensitive skin.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 18, 2016, 4:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
If you're looking for a good mascara, LashBlast allllll the way. Any of them. They're all amazing and last all day (if you get the waterproof kind).
Makeba W.
Makeba W.
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love CoverGirl's retractable eyeliner. It is smooth on the eyes and it doesn't rub off. I've tried other colors but darkest black is my favorite.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.