COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Yeni M.
Yeni M.
Blythe, CA
I use the cover girl foundation and I love it. It always gives me good me coverage. I also use their mascaras and it makes my lashes so nice and full!
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Eugene, OR
I use Covergirl mascara and it works great! Its cheap and it does exactly what i want. I recently got the curved brush mascara and love how it looks.
Anyelina C.
Anyelina C.
Very good for those who are starting to wear makeup is a good option, not expensive and the products are good, some things I do not like but it is ok
Sebrina S.
Sebrina S.
I love wearing CoverGirl the foundation feels light on your face without thinking that your wearing a mask and the lipstick stays on for s long time.
Lyndsey T.
Lyndsey T.
Sebring, OH
Covergirl make up is okay i dont care for the mascara because it makes my eyes burn if it starts to flake off. But other than that I like the product
Tracey B.
Tracey B.
Millsboro, DE
Covergirl is my go to makeup. It's very affordable and looks great. They have a huge selection to choose from from colors to lengths and volumes etc.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
Was one of my starting labels back as a kid, their mascaras are on point, lippies have stepped up and the price is great for a new starting out Mua!
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for a good mascara, LashBlast allllll the way. Any of them. They're all amazing and last all day (if you get the waterproof kind).
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Zanesville, OH
True match foundation is perfect. The color blends into my skin and you can't even notice I have it on. It also doesn't break out my sensitive skin.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A classic drugstore brand. They always follow new trends. Not very high end quality but the price is super cheap. For a quick fix it's the best buy
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.