Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Whitney F.
Whitney F.

I use Covergirl 3 in 1 outlast foundation and I love it! It is my favorite drugstore foundation with the most coverage that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone.
Katlyn B.
Katlyn B.
Cape Coral , FL

Great brand! Love practically all of their products, however some of their foundations tend to oxidize a lot on my skin so just be aware when buying. Overall one of my favorite drugstore brands
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Taylor, Pa

I love covergirl's Ready, Set, Gorgeous line. I use the liquid foundation and concealer. I use it as a part of my daily routine. It goes on great and lasts all day.
I would recommend to others.
Leighann T.
Leighann T.

Covergirl makes rather good quality products. I have come across several products that I really enjoy. However, it seems as though for the quantity that you receive the price is a little steep.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Mesquite, TX

I really like covergirl eyeshadow. They have a really pretty green, and a 3 palate of great neutral colors. It works great as a base and highlight with other colors. Great to help blend colors.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Royal oak, Mi

I tend to go right to Covergirl makeup at the store. It's not the best quality (compared to some fancy expensive brands), but it's definitely affordable and worth the price. I would recommend.
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Russellville

Covergirl products a wonderful! The foundation last awhile on face but I'm not yo happy with mascara but willing to give it another try! Love the foundation thou! Recommend Covergirl for sure!
Kirsten E.
Kirsten E.
Richmond, VA

The price is decent and products can be good. The BB cream and foundations that I tried were too runny and didn't work. However, I do like their mascaras. For me, the products are hit or miss.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.

I have always liked using there blush. It seems like they have the colors that match my skin tones. It is pretty good product. It is affordable to buy. You can find a good slection at Walmart.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Watertown, NY

Cover girl has such a wide variety of cosmetics! I've purchased foundation, eye liner, eyebrow pencil, and many other products and they have all worked very well. I would recommend this brand!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.