Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Canton , GA

I only use cover girl foundation, It is the only one I have found that does not cake and make my skin and face feel like I am wearing a cake. itgoes on smoth and dries quickly and does not feel like you have anything on. I am super impressed as I have tried many many new ones or old ones over the years and this works and stays all day with no issues.
Theresa L.
Theresa L.
New Orleans, LA

I always used higher priced foundation and fashion colors for face and eyes. I was out the my consultation was out of town so I just went to CVS for a temporary foundation and purchased the Tru Blend foundation. It took 2 tries to get the color correct but it is all I use now I have also used the undereye coverup
I will definitely try other products
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Philadelphia, PA

Cover girl mascara is a girls must have!!! I have thin blonde eyelashes, and after putting this mascara on, my eyelashes completely pop!! They make my eyes look bigger and more awake, and the best part is they do not smudge whatsoever!! The brush it comes with definitely helps to enhance the look, and my eyelashes are extremely lusciously long !!!!
jeannir elizabeth a.
jeannir elizabeth a.

Amo esta marca, para mi tiene muchas cualidades, una de ellas es que sus productos son de gran calidad, duran todo el dia y ademas siempre te dejan un aspecto muy natural, sus labiales mate me encantan son tan buenos que despues el tema es como quitarlo jajaja, pero es muy bueno, al igual que el rimel polvo y corrector, muy recomendable esta marca.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
London, KY

I love covergirl! Recently they have let me down, but in the past they were mostly the only thing I would use. I would buy the eyeliner, mascara, foundation, powder, eyeshadow, and even though I do not wear lipstick, I would try some of their glosses. They're decently priced for a drugstore make up, but I eventually switched products to Maybelline.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Athens, OH

I've only used liquid eyeliner from covergirl before. It was pretty good quality, however it was a tiny bottle and found myself running out of it fairly quickly. It wasn't cheap, but it wasn't expensive. However, I don't think it was worth what I was paying for it and how long it lasted. I'm usually picky about my eyeliner but this was great to use
Marika T.
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI

For an drugstore makeup brand -- COVERGIRL is great. I've been using their compact foundation for years...it matches my skintone well and is almost always sold out when i go to buy it, so sometimes i'll stock up and get a couple at a time. I usually get this product at Target and the quality/price ration is far better than department store brands.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR

I'm currently using a small eyeshadow palette in my purse just for green eyes from them. This palette is old, but I keep going back to it. It makes my eyes pop when I use it and it has 4 colors and tells you on the back exactly where to apply it for best results. I've used this brand my whole life and have always loved it. Yes, I am a CoverGirl!
Terri D.
Terri D.
Ardmore, OK

I used to sat and watch my mom as she put her makeup on and she always used the brand she always used was Cover Girl. So when I got old enough to wear makeup myself I naturally bought what she did. Their products are very affordable and works well with all skin types. I would recommend this product to any and all of my friends and family members
Jericka N.
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY

I'm such a makeup junky and I started out using Covergirl when I was about 13 and I'm 27 now I remember using the all day lip wear and shine and was instantly in love and been buying their stuff ever since. I'm currently trying their foundation and I have not one negative thing to say. I would definitely recommend this company and its products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.