Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ

COVERGIRL is a reliable drugstore makeup brand. Their TRUBLEND MINERALS BRONZER is a great way to add some glow to pale skin during winter months. It is lightweight and finishes foundation well. I always keep a second container of this powder in my drawer - its hard to find, but one of my favorites. The same can be said of the TRUBLEND MINERALS LOOSE POWDER.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

CoverGirl is my go to makeup brand because I'm not allergic or sensitive to most of their products. Once they started adding Olay to the foundation I started having a few outbreaks of rashes on my face by using the foundation so I just avoid the foundation with Olay added to it.... this is still my go-to friend especially for lipstick, blush and eyeshadow!
Lily Z.
Lily Z.

Their perfect point plus liner is one of my go-to liners. They come if a variety of colors, and their great for either creating a line or smudging it out for a smokier look. The product glides on like butter! The only down side is that it may transfer if you have oilier lids, so make sure you set it with some black eyeshadow or apply primer beforehand.

Ariona M.
Ariona M.
Marysville

I have used Covergirl's Color Correcting Auto Fix Concealer Stick purchased from Walmart, and let me tell you it works wonders! Complete coverage and I rather use this then my foundation! It doesn't give me any problems what's so ever and it doesn't make me break out! Not to mention it's really cheap! I hope you find pleasure in this product like I do!
Massiel R.
Massiel R.
Doral, FL

Covergirl es de mis marcas de maquillaje favoritas. Me encanta la calidad de sus productos. Actualmente uso sus polvos compactos y aunque me encanta el acabado, mi única queja es que siento que no se puede retirar con suma facilidad, es decir que si me pasara la mano podría retirar una gran parte, pero por otro lado me encanta lo ligera que se siente.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Canton , GA

I only use cover girl foundation, It is the only one I have found that does not cake and make my skin and face feel like I am wearing a cake. itgoes on smoth and dries quickly and does not feel like you have anything on. I am super impressed as I have tried many many new ones or old ones over the years and this works and stays all day with no issues.
Rain S.
Rain S.

i don't usually get too many things from covergirl but recently i bought the readysetgorgeous foundation & concealer and I'm obsessed! The concealer is my most favourite I had no idea it would be so good and lightweight for such an affordable price! Also the foundation is just as good! Its a little drying so i do have to moisturize really well first.
Theresa L.
Theresa L.
New Orleans, LA

I always used higher priced foundation and fashion colors for face and eyes. I was out the my consultation was out of town so I just went to CVS for a temporary foundation and purchased the Tru Blend foundation. It took 2 tries to get the color correct but it is all I use now I have also used the undereye coverup
I will definitely try other products
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Athens, OH

I've only used liquid eyeliner from covergirl before. It was pretty good quality, however it was a tiny bottle and found myself running out of it fairly quickly. It wasn't cheap, but it wasn't expensive. However, I don't think it was worth what I was paying for it and how long it lasted. I'm usually picky about my eyeliner but this was great to use
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Philadelphia, PA

Cover girl mascara is a girls must have!!! I have thin blonde eyelashes, and after putting this mascara on, my eyelashes completely pop!! They make my eyes look bigger and more awake, and the best part is they do not smudge whatsoever!! The brush it comes with definitely helps to enhance the look, and my eyelashes are extremely lusciously long !!!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.