BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erin C.
Erin C.
I don't use a lot of Cover Girl items besides the ones for my eyes, like eyeshadows and mascara. I am not a fan of the foundations. It's not long lasting and it makes my skin shiny. It leaves my face feeling dirty and causes some breakouts. I wouldn't recommend CoverGirl products typically unless you're wanting to save some money
LaKeysha H.
LaKeysha H.
Elgin, IL
Cover Girl mascara is the best. No matter what type of mood I'm in it always come through. Lash bloom makes makes my almond shape eyes pop out to grab all the attention. Lash volume adds so much fullness to my lashes when I'm feeling fearless. Doesn't matter if it's water proof or not. Cover Girl mascara always has me covered.
Claudine S.
Claudine S.
Houma, LA
I use the Covergirl outlast lipstick. I have tried a lot of lipsticks, and they don't compare. Outlast really outlasts them all. I can swim, play and even wake up the next morning and still have my color. The second step really moisturizes your lips, so it is comfortable too. They also have great colors. I highly recommend it!
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Middletown, DE
I have used the Covergirls liquid oil control foundation. It is somewhat sticky when applying at first. It is kind of hard to blend into the skin as well but it is still blendable just difficult to do so. I used it for a few months before switching over to Rimmel London Clean Finish Liquid Foundation and couldnt be happier. :)
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl products are expensive but it's worth it because the quality and lashing of their products is amazing! One product I love is the Natural lash product! It's a clear tube, with clear gel!you an use it for your eyelashes as a clear mascara or as a clear gel to hold your brows in place! That's what I use and I live it!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Auburn, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has always been my makeup go-to for foundation and foundation powder. They both work very well and have great coverage. I recently tried the concealer stick it had great coverage as well, but was a little harder to blend into the skin. I would go somewhere else for BB cream though, because it runs a little too thin.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only have tried a few CoverGirl products, one of them turned out to be very good and the other not so much. However I have heard very good reviews of some products like mascara and foundation. But I learned the fact that they aren't cruelty free and I don't know if I'll buy again from CoverGirl until they are cruelty free.
Hattie H.
Hattie H.
Saint Helens, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the covergirl Tru eyeshadow palettes. Sure they don't have the quality of the more expensive Naked palettes they are duping BUT they are also like 1/5 the price so I'll take it. The pigments blend pretty smoothly and the colors can be built up.

I'm also a huge fan of their lipsticks. I just can't stay away from them.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
not exactly my favorite brand of makeup out there. there are certain products that i will use including their line of mascaras, eye shadow primers and some lip sticks. their foundations leave my skin feeling too oily so i dont recommend this product to anyone who has oily skin (even if you buy the foundation for oily skin)
Ludmyla d.
Ludmyla d.
Winthrop, MA
Covergirl products are definitely on my list of favorite most affordable products. I love the fact that they are always improving their products and making up with new and innovated products to keep us girls looking fabulous. I'm always shopping for these products and would not hesitate to recommend it to everyone I know!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.