BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jeanetta R.
Festus, MO
I love covergirl products because they are quality, and affordable for everyday use. They always have whatever shade I need to perfectly match my skin tone. I also love their eyeshadow shades, and mascara applicators. Covergirl is my go-to product when it comes to make up!
Amanda R.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl offers makeup at a great price. I have used their powder foundation, liquid foundation and pressed powder and have found them all to be good products. Compared to their more expensive counterparts, they do not last as long.
maggie o.
Normal, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL is a great brand! It offers a variety of great beauty products with low cost. This brand is also easy to find, almost sold in all drugstores including Walmart, Target, Ulta, etc. One thing I always recommend from this line is their eyeshadow palettes. they come in different shades such as nudes and goldens.
Anne D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a brand, unfortunately CoverGirl isn't my favorite.They have very hit or miss products (from my experience).They have some of the best drugstore mascaras and I like their 'Classic Color Blush'.I'm open to try new products, they come out with interesting launches. But I haven't found any new favorites from them in a while.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a big fan of covergirl. I feel like their lip products are sub par. Their eyeshadows are terrible and their face products aren't very good either. Their mascaras are what sells this line. I feel they need to step it up.
Reagan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Covergirl is a trusted brand and is very affordable. I believe you get the amount of quality that you pay for. I love their powders and blushes, but the foundations could be of better quality. I would recommend if on a budget
Carly H.
sumrall , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl has some awesome products! the shade range in their product is very wide which is nice. not to mention, the quality of the makeup is always amazing and so is the price! I will definitely shop covergirl products again!
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
CoverGirl is an affordable drugstore brand that embraces everybody and caters to many different skin tones. I personally love their mascaras, but have heard of their other amazing products. I plan on continuing to purchase covergirl products!
Lucila G.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho esa marca de covergirl lo que más me gusta son los iluminadores en especial el de la foto, tengo mucho tiempo con el y aun no se me acaba jajaj, pero lo amo, lo mejor de covergirl es que es barato, cualquier persona puede comprar sus productos...
Marisabel G.
No todos sus productos son tan buenos como lo describen. Algunas mascaras de pestañas no me gustan pues no las risa ni las alarga como prometen. al contrario de su polvo compacto Stay ready georgeous que me encanta! Las verdad compraría sus productos en un lugar donde los pueda probar y devolver si me decepcionan
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.