BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Shanon P.
Shanon P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They aren't my number one, but definitely top 3.... I prefer E.L.F. since it's a little cheaper, but when I want to splurge... COVERGIRL IS THE GO TO :)
Nixie K.
Nixie K.
Atlanta, GA
The star wars supersizer is amazing! It extends your eyelashes beautifully, and makes you looks radiant and outstanding, i would recommend this product!
ALYSSA B.
ALYSSA B.
Kimberly, WI
Covergirl products are affordable and great for everyone to use! All their foundations offer a wide array of shades so you can find your perfect match.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has great mascara options. I'm not a crazy drugstore make up lover but covergirl I know is some people's go to. I like the affordable prices
Danielle c.
Danielle c.
A bit on the pricy side for my taste but still a good quality cosmetic, I especially love their mascaras and foundations...sooo many customized options
Monica H.
Monica H.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl to me is an American classic. They keep expanding their lines to be dark girl friendly and I am loving every bit of it! Keep it up covergirl.
Donna D.
Donna D.
Waco, TX
COVERGIRL products are the best products I have ever used. The foundation works really well on older ladies because it doesn't settle in your wrinkles.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Sheridan
Cover Girl is tried and true, easy to find, & consistently good products. I've used mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick, powder... all looking good!
Yeni M.
Yeni M.
Blythe, CA
I use the cover girl foundation and I love it. It always gives me good me coverage. I also use their mascaras and it makes my lashes so nice and full!
Lyndsey T.
Lyndsey T.
Sebring, OH
Covergirl make up is okay i dont care for the mascara because it makes my eyes burn if it starts to flake off. But other than that I like the product
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.