Add a Photo

Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Minden, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 22, 2016, 12:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This brand I really like your products and have a lot of variety of products.The price is very good, which it is highly recommended and i would buy again
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Dec. 26, 2016, 7:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This drugstore brand is a good introductory makeup company for those learning about makeup. Their quality is just ok, but for the price it's worth a try.
Shanon P.
Shanon P.
Jan. 25, 2017, 4:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They aren't my number one, but definitely top 3.... I prefer E.L.F. since it's a little cheaper, but when I want to splurge... COVERGIRL IS THE GO TO :)
Nixie K.
Nixie K.
Atlanta, GA
Jan. 9, 2017, 6:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The star wars supersizer is amazing! It extends your eyelashes beautifully, and makes you looks radiant and outstanding, i would recommend this product!
Monica H.
Monica H.
New Orleans, LA
Dec. 27, 2016, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl to me is an American classic. They keep expanding their lines to be dark girl friendly and I am loving every bit of it! Keep it up covergirl.
Danielle c.
Danielle c.
Jan. 8, 2017, 4:25 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A bit on the pricy side for my taste but still a good quality cosmetic, I especially love their mascaras and foundations...sooo many customized options
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Sheridan
Dec. 18, 2016, 1:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover Girl is tried and true, easy to find, & consistently good products. I've used mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick, powder... all looking good!
Kim B.
Kim B.
Jan. 16, 2017, 7:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has great mascara options. I'm not a crazy drugstore make up lover but covergirl I know is some people's go to. I like the affordable prices
Donna D.
Donna D.
Waco, TX
Dec. 21, 2016, 2:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL products are the best products I have ever used. The foundation works really well on older ladies because it doesn't settle in your wrinkles.
ALYSSA B.
ALYSSA B.
Kimberly, WI
Feb. 1, 2017, 5:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl products are affordable and great for everyone to use! All their foundations offer a wide array of shades so you can find your perfect match.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.