Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Joselyn M.
Joselyn M.

I've heard great things about this brand but I've never really used it myself. It's one of those drug store brand I've never really reach for. But I'm all up for trying their products.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I switch up my foundation season and type, but Ready, Set Gorgeous doesn't disappointed at all, last 10+ hours and you can't go wrong there, I also use the Professional Setting Powder.
april t.
april t.

I actually do not fully recommend cover girl. I use mostly eye liner and I'm not a fan of theirs! Though I do love their eye shadows and have heard good things about their concealers.
Brandon M.
Brandon M.
San Marcos, CA

Uts really affordabke when you dont really want to waste too much money! I love the products and they are ok when it comes if they stay all day or not. It just depends on the product!
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Lorain, OH

gives very nice coverage but lacking on shades. with my combination skin and dark puffy undereye bags I need something to eather diminish or conceal at the same time as a light cover.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
High Point, NC

Love the products but it can get a bit pricey! So many different products to choose from and stuff for different skin types too. My favorite purchase is the Katy Perry matte lipstick.
Charca M.
Charca M.

This affordable drugstore brand is amazing. I lobe their lipsticks for everyday use. They're not bad for the price. I've tried their concealer and it's not bad either. I recommend it.
Sarah X.
Sarah X.
Ann Arbor, MI

I like how natural looking Cover Girl products are when you wear them. My favorite product is the Clean Matte powder, I use that stuff religiously to keep my skin from appearing oily.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN

I've tried covergirl. I'm not a huge fan. I believe they could do better. For the prove and quality they are behind the game to.me. And the fact the mascara made my eyelashes fall out
Shantel N.
Shantel N.
Aberdeen, SD

I love covergirl's mascara & eyeliner! There is a variety to choose from & i use a few different ones depending on if I'm getting ready for the day or a night out! Never disappointed!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.