BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
I always have good luck with cover girl products. I love that I can try different things and know I'm still getting a great product
Brittany M.
Hazleton, PA
Cover girl is a makeup I choose to use often. It it very inexpensive and long lasting. That's why it is one of my favorite choices.
Kristina O.
Manchester, NH
Good quality for the price. My mom has been using the products for years, so of course I've tried then. The cover up is my favorite
Rachel S.
Saint Marys, PA
Covergirl is an awesome drugstore makeup brand. If I am looking for something new in the drugstore I always look to their products!
Tasha H.
Mantua, NJ
The cover girl mascaras work really well and last the whole day but then are very clumpy and don't make your eyelashes look natural
Kelly H.
Wake Forest, NC
I really like Covergirls pressed powder. It's light but offers good coverage. The price is reasonable compared to other big brands.
Rebecca L.
I love covergirl! Some products are super cheap and the other items are affordable! You can get these products at Walmart even cvs!
Melody F.
Mobile, AL
Love this brand I have never been disappointed their mascara is one of my favorite good quality I keep this in my makeup bag always
Mandy H.
Manistique
I love Cover GIRL products but will not be using them since they now have a boy wearing make up as a spokesperson. It's too bad. :(
Ashley K.
Hogansville, GA
I have used cover girl since I was 14 and it is one of the few products for foundation that actually doesn't make my skin break out
Alix G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What’s your favorite COVERGIRL lip or eye product? Tag it!
Sharon W.
Tourond, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone get the COVERGIRLCOVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation VoxBox. I'm having a lot of trouble sharing reviews? I'm trying to submit mine to Instagram but it doesn't find it? Or something? Can anyone help me out? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong?