BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
I always have good luck with cover girl products. I love that I can try different things and know I'm still getting a great product
Brittany M.
Hazleton, PA
Cover girl is a makeup I choose to use often. It it very inexpensive and long lasting. That's why it is one of my favorite choices.
Kristina O.
Manchester, NH
Good quality for the price. My mom has been using the products for years, so of course I've tried then. The cover up is my favorite
Rachel S.
Saint Marys, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is an awesome drugstore makeup brand. If I am looking for something new in the drugstore I always look to their products!
Tasha H.
Mantua, NJ
The cover girl mascaras work really well and last the whole day but then are very clumpy and don't make your eyelashes look natural
Kelly H.
Wake Forest, NC
I really like Covergirls pressed powder. It's light but offers good coverage. The price is reasonable compared to other big brands.
Rebecca L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl! Some products are super cheap and the other items are affordable! You can get these products at Walmart even cvs!
Melody F.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand I have never been disappointed their mascara is one of my favorite good quality I keep this in my makeup bag always
Mandy H.
Manistique
I love Cover GIRL products but will not be using them since they now have a boy wearing make up as a spokesperson. It's too bad. :(
Ashley K.
Hogansville, GA
I have used cover girl since I was 14 and it is one of the few products for foundation that actually doesn't make my skin break out
Sereana N.
Is this a good buy ?
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your favorite COVERGIRL products??
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like the Covergirl Clean Makeup?
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else love the coverage of the new whipped foundation? Lightweight yet really covers right?!
Nanna N.
Odense sø
Okay! I live in Denmark and ALL makeup is so expensive! 😫 Do any of you guys know a side thats either danish or that ships to Denmark with "cheap" makeup? It dont have to be only Covergirl, it can be NARS and so on too 👍🏼