BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ivette L.
Jacksonville, NC
I Purchased this a few weeks ago and been using it everyday. I wear it with urban decay eye shadow primer which makes it last all day even with my oily lids. I apply with a brush I don't the included applicators, especially if you want to pack on more colour. Really love the more warm tones like most nude palettes. I totally recommend this palette if you want something on the low end budget wise.
Amber C.
Blackey, KY
Covergirl has some of the best make-up at good prices. I will always have something in my make-up bag from covergirl
irene a.
BYRON , CALIFORNIA
La marca covergirl es muy buena ; eh tenido la oportunidad de usar varios de sus productos y me parecen de muy buena calidad, y ademas tienen un costo buenísimo !! Realmente me gusta la marca covergirl:)
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Máscaras its mostly what I buy from here I think I have couple lipsticks though it's very affordable brand
Tiffanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Bought this last week to try and fell in love. The price was reasonable. Blended very nicely and didn't leave a oily feeling.
alexander d.
Cover girl is totes my fav i love there eye liner and mascera its amazing and awesome gift ideas
Erica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my fave makeup sellers. I've been using Cover girl for many years and still do. Love how they keep up with the trends and still keep their old school products
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
Love there mascara! Always makes my lashes look longer and fuller. Great price too
Danielle T.
Harpers Ferry, WV
CoverGirl has the best powder concealer and liquid foundation. The liquid foundation applys very smoothly
Evere R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I grew up using makeup from this line. I live them. Especially the face powder
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.