BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Allyson D.
Allyson D.
Gallatin, TN
I really enjoy my Covergirl products. I especially love my Covergirl Lash Blast mascara. For the price, I find the quality of the product to be excellent!
donna a.
donna a.
Clarksville, TN
If apply in the right ways will last all day. Has good coverage and is not to oily. The powder is great and covers and is not cakey and has great coverage
Susan G.
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
I've tried the CoverGirl foundation and Lipstick. Both were wonderful to the point I always have at least One CoverGirl lipstick in my purse at all times.
Wynnie S.
Wynnie S.
Winder, GA
For it to be so inexpensive, their eye shadow pallets are awesome. There's also much variety and if you can't find what you need, then you're out of luck.
Keri M.
Keri M.
Middleburg, FL
I love love love covergirl! I use water resistant mascara, pressed powder, liquid foundation, and blush, all by covergirl! Light and easy products to use!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used COVERGIRL since i was a teenager! I think the fact that they are still to this day always coming out with better and bolder things is awesome.
Lexie I.
Lexie I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will use covergirl for mascara and simple products. But their face products tend to break me out. So I will only buy other products besides face makeup.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
This drugstore brand is a good introductory makeup company for those learning about makeup. Their quality is just ok, but for the price it's worth a try.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
As their slogan says easy breezy covergirl and that is the truth there is nothing hard about applying any of their products or using them love covergirl.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Muskegon, MI
Cover girl is definitely my go to brand. If I can't find what exactly I want I buy a cover girl product.. whether it's mascara, cover up, or lip product.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.