COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Joselyn M.
Joselyn M.
Brooklyn, NY

I've heard great things about this brand but I've never really used it myself. It's one of those drug store brand I've never really reach for. But I'm all up for trying their products.
Shelby J.
Shelby J.
Rosedale, IN

COVERGIRL has some amazing products. They are worth the price you pay! I would recommend COVERGIRL to anyone. I like that their products are available at different locations.
Tammy D.
Tammy D.
Piedmont, AL

I love Covergirl's loose powder, it allows me the coverage I need without feeling so heavy. It lasts all day, so no need for touch-ups, or worrying about rechecking throughout the day.
Lori E.
Lori E.
Athens, GA

I will use just about any Covergirl mascara and be very pleased. Sometimes I just switch up which Covergirl mascara I buy to see which brushes I like best, and I am never disappointed.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I switch up my foundation season and type, but Ready, Set Gorgeous doesn't disappointed at all, last 10+ hours and you can't go wrong there, I also use the Professional Setting Powder.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

Depends what you use but you can get bang for your bucks with this product. I like that there is a lot of items to choose from and price is great just not much stuff for sensitive skin
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN

I've tried covergirl. I'm not a huge fan. I believe they could do better. For the prove and quality they are behind the game to.me. And the fact the mascara made my eyelashes fall out
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Lorain, OH

gives very nice coverage but lacking on shades. with my combination skin and dark puffy undereye bags I need something to eather diminish or conceal at the same time as a light cover.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
High Point, NC

Love the products but it can get a bit pricey! So many different products to choose from and stuff for different skin types too. My favorite purchase is the Katy Perry matte lipstick.
april t.
april t.

I actually do not fully recommend cover girl. I use mostly eye liner and I'm not a fan of theirs! Though I do love their eye shadows and have heard good things about their concealers.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.