Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Georgia C.
Georgia C.

I like most Covergirl products. They work well and they also are very reasonably priced. As a stay at home mom I need to find ways to cut corners and stay on budget and these products greatly help!
Shanie R.
Shanie R.
East Moline, IL

First time i used covergirl product when i received my first voxbox! They are all amazing especially the lipstick! I like the staying power and the face powder as well keep my face free from oils!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Managua

los polvos no me sirven no he encontrado uno realmente q sea para morena los tonos q hay mas son para personas blancas al igual que las bases no las puedo usar por los tonos son muy claros para mi
Alexa-Marie S.
Alexa-Marie S.
Edmonton

Best company for mascara, my go to is the clump crusher mascara for its smooth formulation, it doesn't create clumps that can be unattractive. I will continue to pick this staple up over and over.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Grand Rapids, MI

I absolutely love Covergirl's Trublend foundation. It was the first foundation that felt comfortable on my skin, while blending and matching my skin tone. Definitely my number 1 foundation brand.
Jana S.
Jana S.
Muncie, IN

I love Covergirl's makeup products, and I love their forwardness and empowerment of all people. I love that Ellen is a COVERGIRL, and I love that a man is representing the brand as well. AMAZING!
Dina C.
Dina C.
Hamilton, Ontario

The makeup provides excellent coverage, wonderful colours and a beautiful natural look

Price is comparable and affordable

With a wide range of products it is easy to find what you are looking for
Heidi B.
Heidi B.

Covergirl is a terrific brand that is not only fun and great quality bit so adorable! They are very innovative with new products all the time. Great colors and quality, you won't be disappointed.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Antelope, CA

I feel like Covergirl will always hold a spot dear to me, they were the first face powder I used, I still love a lot of their products. I use their setting powder daily! And their primer as well!
Katara B.
Katara B.
Ellenville, NY

Everyone wants to be a covergirl! And with all their products it can make all people feel like a super model. The makeup always has a flawless feel making me feel like l stepped out of Hollywood.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.