Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Erica M.
Erica M.
Maiden, NC

I specifically use the liquid and powered foundation, and I absolutely love it! It is the only foundation that works well with my skin. It is great quality and works well for the price!
Victoria K.
Victoria K.

Love their mascaras, they don't irritate my lashes & they last all day. They hardly ever clump, and it's really affordable. I usually purchase them at Rite Aid for points, or at target.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Millport, NY

I am in love with everything from this brand. I can always find colors and shades that go with my pale skin color and they always blend well and send me out the door looking my best. :)
Raisa D.
Raisa D.
spring, TX

i love covergirl , my favorite thing about them is there lipstick i just love the shades they have and feel nice on my lips, and second place to there blush, overall i love everything .
Jordan U.
Jordan U.
Alabaster, AL

I use Covergirl eye shadow! It's one of the only reasonably priced eyeshadows that will last for a while without reapplying! I also love it because all my favorite drug stores carry it!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Linwood, MI

They were the first brand to Casey very fair powder foundations at a reasonable price. Those early foundations blended well for me without too much fallout or typical foundation issues.
Shelby J.
Shelby J.
Rosedale, IN

COVERGIRL has some amazing products. They are worth the price you pay! I would recommend COVERGIRL to anyone. I like that their products are available at different locations.
Tammy D.
Tammy D.
Piedmont, AL

I love Covergirl's loose powder, it allows me the coverage I need without feeling so heavy. It lasts all day, so no need for touch-ups, or worrying about rechecking throughout the day.
Lori E.
Lori E.
Athens, GA

I will use just about any Covergirl mascara and be very pleased. Sometimes I just switch up which Covergirl mascara I buy to see which brushes I like best, and I am never disappointed.
Joselyn M.
Joselyn M.

I've heard great things about this brand but I've never really used it myself. It's one of those drug store brand I've never really reach for. But I'm all up for trying their products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.