COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Yess N.
Yess N.
Good products for a budget. A lot of variety and available almost anywhere! I don't use many products from Cover girl but would not be against trying more.
Tawnya G.
Tawnya G.
Tucson, AZ
I've used Covergirl liquid makeup and mascara. The mascara applies smoothly and does not flake or clump up, leaving my lashes looking natural but polished.
Leeann W.
Leeann W.
Winfield, AL
Cheap makeup and works great! I don't wear makeup Often so works great for me. I don't like to spend a ton on eye makeup and this is the best option for me
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
Cover girl is a very reliable go-to makeup brand. I have used Covergirl since I was a young teenager. Very good quality low priced drug store makeup brand.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Vero Beach, FL
Who doesnt love Covergirl?! This brand is easily accessible and the products are consistantly good quality and great colors. A staple in my makeup routine.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Independence, MO
I have used foundation by them for years it lasts and it won't break your pocket and for mommies who can't drop $50 at a big store this will.work just fine
Joey S.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
The old school blushes that have been made forever are some of my favorites. Something about the fresh smell all covergirl products have is just refreshing
IRIS H.
IRIS H.
San Francisco, CA
the foundation is my life saverthe foundation is my life saverthe foundation is my life saverthe foundation is my life saverthe foundation is my life saver
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Youngstown, OH
Have always used this mascara. Stays on and doesn't run. The price can't be beat, very affordable and I can find it everywhere including the grocery store.
Janice P.
Janice P.
Cedar Springs, MI
I always use covergirls pressed powder. I try other brands but always come back to this brand due to price and coverage. I would definitely recommend them.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.