COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.

This product has such a wide range of things to offer from face powders to foundations to lipsticks. Never wears off and never smudges! So glad I stumbled upon this product at the store.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL

I love their mascara for being drug store brand.some of their shadow is awesome and worth the money at the store.i also loved their powder foundation. Lasted and never caked on the face.
Raisa D.
Raisa D.
Spring, TX

i love covergirl , my favorite thing about them is there lipstick i just love the shades they have and feel nice on my lips, and second place to there blush, overall i love everything .
April B.
April B.
Chesterfield , MI

Cover girl products can be hit or miss. Their mascara are good. Their foundation is hit or miss, same with their concealers. Most of their lipsticks are really good for the price point.
Rory L.
Rory L.

i am not big on make-up. i wear eye liner, mascara and a tad of lip gloss. I swap out my brands of mascara and Covergirl is one of my favorites. Not too cheap but not overpriced either.
Rosie G.
Rosie G.
Milwaukee, WI

I love the ready set gorgeoud liquid foundation. Its almost full coverage and has a flawless finish. I have very flaky skin but also oily skin and this foundation works the best for me!
Victoria K.
Victoria K.

Love their mascaras, they don't irritate my lashes & they last all day. They hardly ever clump, and it's really affordable. I usually purchase them at Rite Aid for points, or at target.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Maiden, NC

I specifically use the liquid and powered foundation, and I absolutely love it! It is the only foundation that works well with my skin. It is great quality and works well for the price!
Jordan U.
Jordan U.
Alabaster, AL

I use Covergirl eye shadow! It's one of the only reasonably priced eyeshadows that will last for a while without reapplying! I also love it because all my favorite drug stores carry it!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Linwood, MI

They were the first brand to Casey very fair powder foundations at a reasonable price. Those early foundations blended well for me without too much fallout or typical foundation issues.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.