BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Vero Beach, FL
Who doesnt love Covergirl?! This brand is easily accessible and the products are consistantly good quality and great colors. A staple in my makeup routine.
Tawnya G.
Tawnya G.
Tucson, AZ
I've used Covergirl liquid makeup and mascara. The mascara applies smoothly and does not flake or clump up, leaving my lashes looking natural but polished.
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Youngstown, OH
Have always used this mascara. Stays on and doesn't run. The price can't be beat, very affordable and I can find it everywhere including the grocery store.
Janice P.
Janice P.
Cedar Springs, MI
I always use covergirls pressed powder. I try other brands but always come back to this brand due to price and coverage. I would definitely recommend them.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
Cover girl is a very reliable go-to makeup brand. I have used Covergirl since I was a young teenager. Very good quality low priced drug store makeup brand.
IRIS H.
IRIS H.
San Francisco, CA
the foundation is my life saverthe foundation is my life saverthe foundation is my life saverthe foundation is my life saverthe foundation is my life saver
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Independence, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used foundation by them for years it lasts and it won't break your pocket and for mommies who can't drop $50 at a big store this will.work just fine
Joey S.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The old school blushes that have been made forever are some of my favorites. Something about the fresh smell all covergirl products have is just refreshing
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Lees Summit, MO
I love their eyeshadow, it's long lasting and has bold coverage, it's not light when applicating so you don't have to apply it a bunch of times to see it.
Allyson D.
Allyson D.
Gallatin, TN
I really enjoy my Covergirl products. I especially love my Covergirl Lash Blast mascara. For the price, I find the quality of the product to be excellent!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.