BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh , PA
Great drug store brand.. I find some of the foundations or coverups to be a little runny. Most eyeshadows have great pigment though!
Las máscaras de pestañas , son de las mejores, que se pueden conseguir por tan bajo precio. Inclusive compiten con las de alto rango
Jessie M.
Chester
Love CoverGirl. Doesn't make your face look too chalky. It applies just the right coverage to cover blemishes. I use covergirl daily
Cathy K.
Tonawanda, NY
A good brand. I can't think of a specific product that I use most often, but know I use the brand a lot. Never had a bad experience.
Kay M.
I love covergirl because it is all good quality affordable makeup for people like me who don't have tons of money to blow on makeup.
Alison V.
FREDERICK, MD
I love the LashBlast Clump Crusher mascara! It is a great mascara that does a little bit of everything. I also like their lip gloss.
Britney C.
Lockport, NY
I think these products are reasonably priced, but the quality was hit or miss with me. Some were amazing and others were total crap!
Lori L.
Parma, OH
I like CG a lot. Any foundation or mascara I've used, I've loved. The best is the Super Size mascara and the 3 in 1 olay foundation.
Patricia A.
Forked River, NJ
My favorite CoverGirl product is the pressed powder compact that I use daily. I've used it for years and the quality is outstanding.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
I always have good luck with cover girl products. I love that I can try different things and know I'm still getting a great product
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.