Add a Photo

Photos (103)
natalie-del carmen s.
natalie-del carmen s.
Doral, Florida

End of this PESTAÑINA BOMBSHELL BLACK COVERGIRL it is very lndo. does that the eyelashes see super pretty gives volume and does not smell badly. In addition it lasts very much and does not move along
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
Muncie, IN

Cover girl is a generic brand makeup that you can purchase basically anywhere. It is really reasonable priced and lasts decent for the price that you are paying for it. Truth worthy every day make up
Joanelle H.
Joanelle H.

Their lipsticks are amazing! They do have a variety of shades that work for most skin tones at an affordable price. I like their matte collection. They don't dry the lips as much as other brands do.
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY

Their mascara has to be my favorite. Their so lashy mascara is great! There formula doesn't make your lashes clumpy plus they have a tiny ball that gets all your bottom lashes without making a mess.
Kandis  R.
Kandis R.
Louisville, KY

I have always loved this brand because it's easily accessible at any drugstore but also very affordable. They have a wide variety of makeup for every skin concern and it looks flawless all day long.
Maria B.
Maria B.

The products are very affordable and I am rarely disappointed. I can buy them at mostly any store that carries makeup. I buy several of the products including mascara, eyeliner, and eyebrow pencils.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Clinton Township, MI

Any covergirl product is alright with me. I've used this brand since middle school, I think it's pretty much a go to brand for most people. Packaging hasn't changed much, but quality definitely has!
Johanna C.
Johanna C.

Covergirl was the first make up brand that I used and I'll always love their products, it has a really good quality and it is for every shade of skyn. My favorite product of them are their mascaras
María R.
María R.

I used for cover girl, the mascara and for me work really good. Specially the orange mascara. Many years ago I brought a compact but did'nt like. I prefer in this moment his mascara (orange packet)
Georgia C.
Georgia C.

I like most Covergirl products. They work well and they also are very reasonably priced. As a stay at home mom I need to find ways to cut corners and stay on budget and these products greatly help!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.