COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Springfield, OH

Cover girl has great products at great prices. I have found some products that don't work for me but I feel like it's all in what works for different people as all skin types are different
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
Langley, KY

Although it's a popular brand I'm not crazy over it. Some of the eyeshadow she seem too generic to me. This is referring to the cheaper ones. I have not experimented above a certain price.
Amy W.
Amy W.

I don't love all covergirl products but I do use covergirl mascara everyday and have for the past 15 years. Covergirl lash exact is the best mascara on the market as far as I am concerned.
Tamra J.
Tamra J.
Yuma, AZ

My teenage daughter is obsessed with everything covergirl! I love that it is an amazing product for pretty much anyone and is easier on the pocket book for those that are budget conscious.
Jesusita L.
Jesusita L.

When I think about the first time wearing makeup I think about covergirl. Since then I have moved on but this is still a great brand! Their stay fabulous foundation is one of my favorites!
Brittney B.
Brittney B.

I have a love hate relationship with cover girl. Some products are absolutely amazing especially for drug store. But then they are other products that are awful and a huge waste of money!
KAlon B.
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA

Who doesn't use cover girl? They are a very popular brand and are always offering new things to make sure they have a place for every tone of skin to feel accepted into the makeup world.
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.

This product has such a wide range of things to offer from face powders to foundations to lipsticks. Never wears off and never smudges! So glad I stumbled upon this product at the store.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL

I love their mascara for being drug store brand.some of their shadow is awesome and worth the money at the store.i also loved their powder foundation. Lasted and never caked on the face.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Rochester, NY

Cover girl has always been one of my favorite brands. They are always affordable and have great products. I love how they are always coming out with new products that are exciting to try
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.