Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Three Rivers, MI
Jan. 27, 2017, 10:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their foundation. Matches my skin tone really well. They also have great mascara for a great price. I get them all the time. I definitely recommend it!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Warwick, RI
Dec. 24, 2016, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is one of my go to makeup brands you can find it anywhere and has a vast variety of different products including eye makeup lipsticks and much more
Jacklyn P.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
Jan. 4, 2017, 11:56 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not really a fan of cover girl a lot of their products have to much fragrance. The lip products are okay. The foundation has always broke out my skin however
ARLETTE A.
ARLETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
Jan. 4, 2017, 6:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love there mascaras my favorite of all time is the lash blast it works so good! It makes my eyelashes blacker,thicker,& longer I would definitely recommend
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Jacksonville, NC
Dec. 24, 2016, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like cover girl. I used their mascara, and eyebrow pencils all the time. It's actually the only brand pencil I'll use because it's color matches perfectly.
Jan. 25, 2017, 10:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like some of there foundation and concealer. But you also pay for what you get. But some times if your lucky you will find great products for good prices.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Nanty Glo, PA
Jan. 3, 2017, 11:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use Covergirl powder. It is light weight and it covers well. I also lile how it blends with my skin tone well. I would purchase this product all the time.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Dec. 20, 2016, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Grabbed some when I forgot my makeup bag on a trip. Prices were great and the quality was as expected for that. Good if you are in a pinch or strict budget.
angeline b.
angeline b.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Dec. 21, 2016, 8:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One if the best mascaras I've used is the Super Sizer by COVERGIRL it makes my lashes look sooo long, and it adds volume to my lashes. I absolutely love it.
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Woodland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 8, 2017, 12:08 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Always been my go to brand! Especially when I'm shopping at the drug store. I can always find a cover girl product that works well and is super inexpensive.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.