Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Lus S.
Lus S.

Currently their Matte foundation is part of my everyday foundation routine. I like their Ready, Set , Gorgeous line as well. Everything is very affordable and can always find good sales at drugstores.
tati d.
tati d.
Miami, Fl

Although I haven't tried much from this drugstore brand, their prices are phenomenal! And they make my favorite of all time mascaras, they are amazing quality and make my lashes look super bomb! 10/10
Jeanneth R.
Jeanneth R.
Spanaway, WA

Love covergirl waterproof mascaras, I have some of this in my makeup collection, this mascara let my eyelashes longer and separate from each other, this is my favorite mascara than the expensive ones.
Greicy S.
Greicy S.
Lynnwood , WA

Such a great brand, awesome products and really works, it's a little expensive if you buy at sephora but it worth the price. They also have a cheaper make ups selling on the pharmacy and is also good.
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC

I have been using cover girl products since I started wearing make up 30 yrs ago. I love the quality is get for a reasonable price. Also easy to find the product line in all my weekly shopping stores.
Gabriela n.
Gabriela n.
timbío

he usado losesmaltes y una mascara de pestañas de covergirl, los esaltes tienen una gran variedad de tono y la mascara de pestañas es hermosa su cepillo las deja con un aspecto abundantes y muy largas
Angel L.
Angel L.

I think this is a go to drugstore brand. They have everything you need and well priced. I used this when I started using make up and still use some products today. Like their lipsticks and foundation.
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND

I have been using Covergirl since I started to wear makeup!

It's inexpensive and works great!

The foundation and concealer hides imperfections or blemishes!

Their eye shadows are gorgeous and stay on!
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Chippewa Lake, OH

They're products are really good and have all kinds of beauty products from foundation to lipstick to primers. Very affordable and have so many different options for every skin tone. I love covergirl.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Jefferson Cty, MO

Covergirl is always great! Tgey have beautiful eye shadow and blush colors to choose from and I can always find a foundation to perfectly match my complexion. Not to mention how great the prices are!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.