BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like cover girl. I used their mascara, and eyebrow pencils all the time. It's actually the only brand pencil I'll use because it's color matches perfectly.
Jacklyn P.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not really a fan of cover girl a lot of their products have to much fragrance. The lip products are okay. The foundation has always broke out my skin however
ARLETTE A.
ARLETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love there mascaras my favorite of all time is the lash blast it works so good! It makes my eyelashes blacker,thicker,& longer I would definitely recommend
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Woodland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always been my go to brand! Especially when I'm shopping at the drug store. I can always find a cover girl product that works well and is super inexpensive.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Nanty Glo, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use Covergirl powder. It is light weight and it covers well. I also lile how it blends with my skin tone well. I would purchase this product all the time.
angeline b.
angeline b.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
One if the best mascaras I've used is the Super Sizer by COVERGIRL it makes my lashes look sooo long, and it adds volume to my lashes. I absolutely love it.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Grabbed some when I forgot my makeup bag on a trip. Prices were great and the quality was as expected for that. Good if you are in a pinch or strict budget.
I like some of there foundation and concealer. But you also pay for what you get. But some times if your lucky you will find great products for good prices.
Leeann W.
Leeann W.
Winfield, AL
Cheap makeup and works great! I don't wear makeup Often so works great for me. I don't like to spend a ton on eye makeup and this is the best option for me
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Vero Beach, FL
Who doesnt love Covergirl?! This brand is easily accessible and the products are consistantly good quality and great colors. A staple in my makeup routine.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.