BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rivers H.
Portland, OR
Live all the products. They have such a large selection to choose from. Plus all the product are very affordable for a great product!
Anitta c.
I feel that this is one brand that can offer quality and same time that good prices this is not expensive but are excellents products
Maddie F.
All I have to say is meh. You could have done better on those target mascaras. I tried them and most the time they just clump. A lot.
Amy G.
Cover girl is am easy brand and one I can count on. It is a trusted brand. I use their compact foundation often and am happy with it.
Bobbie C.
Newaygo, MI
I usually go for what's on sale or if I have a coupon but I always have bought covergirl base and normally will buy their mascara too
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
This brand is a staple in the drug store makeup industry. They have been around forever for a reason. Great quality for a good price.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
I love the lipstick. Great color, great brand. I really like it and it's so affordable. Plus it can be found at just about any store.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
Very innovative company for women of all diversities. Great selection. Quality products. I love their innovative products and colors.
Julie M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Always use their lip colors and eye liners and even mascara!! Good prices great product. Always very happy and know what I'm getting!
Marissa L.
Cover girl is my favorite make up product. I love the liquid and powder foundations they have. I am also in love with their mascara.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.