BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Amy H.
Amy H.
Crooksville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a drugstore brand Cover girl is good quality. Their product is relatively high quality for the price and doesn't seem to clog pores like some other brands.
Shanyce M.
Shanyce M.
Milford, UT
This is the only brand my local store sells. I would say it's one of the best for being as cheap as it is. I love the mascara and I wouldn't buy anything else.
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Wahiawa, Hi
CoverGirl is a fantastic and easy to find brand. Their items are priced to be affordable without diminishing quality. Definitely my favorite brand for mascara!
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
Howell, NJ
Their products never seem to fail
Me, I've used many products from them. Like blush, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, lipstick. Their products are always great!
Sonia D.
Sonia D.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
great products never fail me but I hate they are too expensive for me. I would buy them only if it something I really needed or if there was a coupon attached.
Jaime P.
Jaime P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a well known drug store brand and is great quality. I love and only use one of their mascaras because i think it is the best. Its in a green tube.
Elly S.
Elly S.
Greenville, SC
I use many Covergirl products regularly. I refuse to spend crazy amounts of money on makeup and Covergirl helps me with that. Great products and a great price!
kayli a.
kayli a.
Texas City , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirls foundation with olay. Its amazing. Covergirl has great products that rarely let me down. It's been around for so long. It's iconic definitely
Marilyn F.
Marilyn F.
Surprise, AZ
I have used Covergirl for years. It is readily available and wears comfortable on my skin. I never get break outs or skin irritation from any of the products.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Warwick, RI
Cover girl is one of my go to makeup brands you can find it anywhere and has a vast variety of different products including eye makeup lipsticks and much more
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.