Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Newark, NJ

I've used CoverGirl foundations and powders for years, not really impressed with eye shadows, but have used their pencil eyeliners and mascaras a lot because they have good reliable quality.
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Kingston, WA

all day lip color and gloss. The quality is ok but definitely subpar to that of Lipsense. The color doesn't last all day and gets rather clumpy quickly and the color rubs off onto my teeth.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Hudson, NH

Right now I am using the outlast 3 in 1 foundation and I am loving it. It stays on all day and it covers up my acne and acne scars alot and I am hoping to enjoy covergirl more in the future
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Columbus, OH

LOVE covergirl products. Did get away from using them because they got rid of the whipped foundation I used to LOVE. But love their mascara in black and the vary of eyeshadow color choices.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS

I just got to try some of their products and I'm not a big fan! Their new foundation doesn't do much coverage which sucks! Their lip glosses are too sticky! Their eyeliner no smear is okay!
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Winfield, MO

Professional Loose Powder by CoverGirl is a must when setting makeup.
It is affordable and long lasting.
Cover Girl has been around for a long time and is easy to find in department stores.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Springfield, OH

Cover girl has great products at great prices. I have found some products that don't work for me but I feel like it's all in what works for different people as all skin types are different
Jesusita L.
Jesusita L.

When I think about the first time wearing makeup I think about covergirl. Since then I have moved on but this is still a great brand! Their stay fabulous foundation is one of my favorites!
Anne N.
Anne N.
Madison , Ms

I love cover girl powder it is one of the only ones that is light enough for my skin tone. It doesn't clog pores and they offer ones that don't have a smell which is perfect for my senses.
Amy W.
Amy W.

I don't love all covergirl products but I do use covergirl mascara everyday and have for the past 15 years. Covergirl lash exact is the best mascara on the market as far as I am concerned.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.