Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.

I have always liked using there blush. It seems like they have the colors that match my skin tones. It is pretty good product. It is affordable to buy. You can find a good slection at Walmart.
Ivette U.
Ivette U.

Maquillaje para diario perfecto, tiene unas bases ligeras y unos brillos labiales que me encantan y de los rímel ni hablar en el producto que más compro de esta marca y la verdad no me quejo.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Okmulgee, OK

I have been a loyal user of Covergirl for 20+ years. Their powder & foundation products are perfect for my skin & have never caused irritation, even preventing it at times in extreme weather.
Minerva R.
Minerva R.

Covergirl mascara ar the bom. I'll say they have the best mascara ever in high-end and drugstore makeup. Supersizer the best of the best waterproof is better but the normal one is the bom too
April Y.
April Y.

Their products are great. Love their mascara, blushes, eyeliners, primer, and their foundations. They have really stepped it up! It's one of the brands that's worth trying and investing into.
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Camby, IN

I began using Covergirl as a teen and it is a product I keep coming back to. As I have aged Covergirl has always had products that fit my age range. It good quality at a price you can afford.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY

Decent cosmetics, their foundation breaks my dry sensitve skin out. Products I use most from this company is eir volume mascara and their eyeshadow. Even then I am more of a maybelline girl.
Viola K.
Viola K.
San Francisco, CA

Cover girl foundation is great. It is light, not greasy. I have oily skin . It lasts for a long time , I purchase it at the drugstore. At CVS or walgreens. It is cheap and great for my skin.
Helena S.
Helena S.
Conyers, GA

Cover girl products are affordable and they work well. I have been using the waterproof mascara (in the orange bottle) for years. It's the only mascara I know that is cheap and will stay on.
Hillary N.
Hillary N.
Chula Vista, CA

The Olay Simply Ageless foundation is the only one I use. I've been buying Lash Blast mascara for ten years now, it's the only brand that doesn't clump my lashes, long lasting doesn't flake.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.