Add a Photo
Laura L.
Prospect Park, NJ
Dec. 22, 2016, 8:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl from their mascara to the eye shadows to the lipsticks! Everything always goes on flawless and lasts just as long with no smearing or running!
Jaime P.
Jaime P.
Feb. 3, 2017, 7:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a well known drug store brand and is great quality. I love and only use one of their mascaras because i think it is the best. Its in a green tube.
Shanyce M.
Shanyce M.
Milford, UT
Jan. 30, 2017, 10:16 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is the only brand my local store sells. I would say it's one of the best for being as cheap as it is. I love the mascara and I wouldn't buy anything else.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Crooksville, Oh
Dec. 23, 2016, 1:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For a drugstore brand Cover girl is good quality. Their product is relatively high quality for the price and doesn't seem to clog pores like some other brands.
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Wahiawa, Hi
Jan. 6, 2017, 5:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl is a fantastic and easy to find brand. Their items are priced to be affordable without diminishing quality. Definitely my favorite brand for mascara!
kayli a.
kayli a.
Texas City, TX
Feb. 5, 2017, 5:28 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirls foundation with olay. Its amazing. Covergirl has great products that rarely let me down. It's been around for so long. It's iconic definitely
Sonia D.
Sonia D.
Fayetteville, NC
Dec. 28, 2016, 4:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
great products never fail me but I hate they are too expensive for me. I would buy them only if it something I really needed or if there was a coupon attached.
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
Howell, NJ
Jan. 31, 2017, 8:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their products never seem to fail
Me, I've used many products from them. Like blush, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, lipstick. Their products are always great!
Elly S.
Elly S.
Greenville, SC
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use many Covergirl products regularly. I refuse to spend crazy amounts of money on makeup and Covergirl helps me with that. Great products and a great price!
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Three Rivers, MI
Jan. 27, 2017, 10:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their foundation. Matches my skin tone really well. They also have great mascara for a great price. I get them all the time. I definitely recommend it!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.