Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
League city, Tx

Covergirl perfect point plus es increíble si me encanto dura todo el día y volvería a comprarlo ya tengo otro eyeliner en mi colleccion y el precio es cómodo así q recomiendo y si lo volvería a comprar
Terressa D.
Terressa D.
Sebastian, FL

I have used Covergirl since I started wearing makeup at 13. It is decently priced. It has my colors. I would be open to trying other brands. I shop Covergirl a lot. Covergirl is a quality makeup brand.
Michele G.
Michele G.
Ashville, OH

Covergirl is my favorite foundation. I have sensitive skin and it does not break me out. I love the coverage it gives for photos. It is very affordable. It goes on smooth and does not cake into cracks.
Valentina G.
Valentina G.
Miami, Florida

I'm not like a regular covergirl user, I just had like 2 or three things from the mark (a mascara and a nails polish) an they result to be really good, but i think they were like a little bit expensive
Katie R.
Katie R.

Love these make up products. Growing up my mom and older sister used them and now I do too. They work great and always have a variety for different skin types. I and very satisfied with these products.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Chippewa Lake, OH

They're products are really good and have all kinds of beauty products from foundation to lipstick to primers. Very affordable and have so many different options for every skin tone. I love covergirl.
Lus S.
Lus S.

Currently their Matte foundation is part of my everyday foundation routine. I like their Ready, Set , Gorgeous line as well. Everything is very affordable and can always find good sales at drugstores.
Greicy S.
Greicy S.
Lynnwood , WA

Such a great brand, awesome products and really works, it's a little expensive if you buy at sephora but it worth the price. They also have a cheaper make ups selling on the pharmacy and is also good.
Jeanneth R.
Jeanneth R.
Spanaway, WA

Love covergirl waterproof mascaras, I have some of this in my makeup collection, this mascara let my eyelashes longer and separate from each other, this is my favorite mascara than the expensive ones.
Wendy R.
Wendy R.

I totally recommend this product it's super cheap too !! You can find it almost anywhere ... it really cover my face it gives me that full coverage!!! It's pretty cheap you can find it at target !!! ❤
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.