COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Christina M.
Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl mascara and use it almost every day. I love that it is affordable and still a good product. I usually buy mine at CVS, which is very convenient.
Valeria H.
Valeria H.
Gainesville, FL
Really like cover girl especially they'r mascara they'r powders are always very smooth and the concelers the foundations great quality and very affordable prices
Nichole P.
Nichole P.
Salem, SC
Covergirl's foundation is what i usually always use. Its very light and smooth and always has a shade to match my skin tone. (i have very fair skin and red hair)
Nickey T.
Nickey T.
Erie, PA
Love the blush, love the mascara, love the shadows and the lipsticks. I wish they hadnt discontinued the liplava collection because i really loved that lipgloss.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Mountain View, WY
Ivory or beige covergirl foundation and powders, eye shadows, blushes, mascara, eyeliner, concealor, lip stick. I like all of what I buy. I like the selections.
Genevieve I.
Genevieve I.
South Gate, CA
Mascara is one of their best products. This is my favorite drug store for mascara. Out of all the mascaras they have the best one would be "the rocket" mascara.
Dorothy L.
Dorothy L.
Grayville, IL
Covergirl products in general have been my mainstay of makeup. They are always easy to find , easy to understand for your needs and always competitive in price.
Palak S.
Palak S.
I love covergirl. I usually use their lip products and they are awesome. They arent suoer long lasting but great set of colors and they usually smell hella good
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this drugstore brand since I first started using makeup when I was young, it's still one of my go to because it's so affordable and has good products!
Terra P.
Terra P.
New Castle, IN
I use the cover girl foundation and I absolutely love it. It provides full coverage and stays on all day. It is. Wet easy to blend and evens your skin tone out.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.