Add a Photo

linda o.
linda o.
Feb. 5, 2017, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl lipsticks! I'm a lipstick junkie and I love the formula of the lipsticks. This is the very first brand of makeup that I purchased as a teenager.
Valeria H.
Valeria H.
Gainesville, FL
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Really like cover girl especially they'r mascara they'r powders are always very smooth and the concelers the foundations great quality and very affordable prices
Cissy S.
Cissy S.
Wichita, KS
Dec. 24, 2016, 11:19 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl. This is my go to make-up and I love the variety and value as well as the quality. I've never tried a product from Covergirl that I didn't love.
Nichole P.
Nichole P.
Salem
Jan. 26, 2017, 2:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl's foundation is what i usually always use. Its very light and smooth and always has a shade to match my skin tone. (i have very fair skin and red hair)
Sara H.
Sara H.
Mountain View, WY
Jan. 7, 2017, 8:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Ivory or beige covergirl foundation and powders, eye shadows, blushes, mascara, eyeliner, concealor, lip stick. I like all of what I buy. I like the selections.
Dorothy L.
Dorothy L.
Grayville, IL
Dec. 24, 2016, 12:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl products in general have been my mainstay of makeup. They are always easy to find , easy to understand for your needs and always competitive in price.
Genevieve I.
Genevieve I.
South Gate, CA
Dec. 19, 2016, 5:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Mascara is one of their best products. This is my favorite drug store for mascara. Out of all the mascaras they have the best one would be "the rocket" mascara.
Palak S.
Palak S.
Dec. 24, 2016, 2:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl. I usually use their lip products and they are awesome. They arent suoer long lasting but great set of colors and they usually smell hella good
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Jan. 12, 2017, 9:29 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used this drugstore brand since I first started using makeup when I was young, it's still one of my go to because it's so affordable and has good products!
Laura L.
Laura L.
Prospect Park, NJ
Dec. 22, 2016, 8:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl from their mascara to the eye shadows to the lipsticks! Everything always goes on flawless and lasts just as long with no smearing or running!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.