BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Christina M.
Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl mascara and use it almost every day. I love that it is affordable and still a good product. I usually buy mine at CVS, which is very convenient.
Cissy S.
Cissy S.
Wichita, KS
I love Covergirl. This is my go to make-up and I love the variety and value as well as the quality. I've never tried a product from Covergirl that I didn't love.
Terra P.
Terra P.
New Castle, IN
I use the cover girl foundation and I absolutely love it. It provides full coverage and stays on all day. It is. Wet easy to blend and evens your skin tone out.
Palak S.
Palak S.
I love covergirl. I usually use their lip products and they are awesome. They arent suoer long lasting but great set of colors and they usually smell hella good
Laura L.
Laura L.
Prospect Park, NJ
I love cover girl from their mascara to the eye shadows to the lipsticks! Everything always goes on flawless and lasts just as long with no smearing or running!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Mountain View, WY
Ivory or beige covergirl foundation and powders, eye shadows, blushes, mascara, eyeliner, concealor, lip stick. I like all of what I buy. I like the selections.
Dorothy L.
Dorothy L.
Grayville, IL
Covergirl products in general have been my mainstay of makeup. They are always easy to find , easy to understand for your needs and always competitive in price.
Genevieve I.
Genevieve I.
South Gate, CA
Mascara is one of their best products. This is my favorite drug store for mascara. Out of all the mascaras they have the best one would be "the rocket" mascara.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this drugstore brand since I first started using makeup when I was young, it's still one of my go to because it's so affordable and has good products!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Corning, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a drugstore brand Cover girl is good quality. Their product is relatively high quality for the price and doesn't seem to clog pores like some other brands.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.