Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Whitney F.
Whitney F.

I use Covergirl 3 in 1 outlast foundation and I love it! It is my favorite drugstore foundation with the most coverage that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone.
magaly g.
magaly g.

Covergirl has some great products I have tried many products from them and this brand is my go to for mascara. They also have some good eyeshadow palette along with other items at a low price.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.

I have always liked using there blush. It seems like they have the colors that match my skin tones. It is pretty good product. It is affordable to buy. You can find a good slection at Walmart.
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Russellville

Covergirl products a wonderful! The foundation last awhile on face but I'm not yo happy with mascara but willing to give it another try! Love the foundation thou! Recommend Covergirl for sure!
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Watertown, NY

Cover girl has such a wide variety of cosmetics! I've purchased foundation, eye liner, eyebrow pencil, and many other products and they have all worked very well. I would recommend this brand!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY

I've always liked the CoverGirl brand. It's affordable and great quality. The branding is fun and the packaging is clean and sleek. I especially like their eye shadow pallets and lip products.
Destine D.
Destine D.
commerce, GA

Covergirl is great but you are definitely getting what you pay for. Some of their cosmetics are good and pigmented but it is often hard to find a good foundation to match your exact skin tone.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Royal Oak, MI

I tend to go right to Covergirl makeup at the store. It's not the best quality (compared to some fancy expensive brands), but it's definitely affordable and worth the price. I would recommend.
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Theodore, Al

I have used covergirl black eyeliner before, and I liked it! It went on smoothly and was great looking to begin with. However, it did fade quickly and some got under my eye as the day went on.
mary y.
mary y.
Inwood, WV

My favorite products from covergirl are the mascaras and foundations those are my go to products from the brand they are good quality another drug store brand! you can also find them anywhere!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.