Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ

Easy breezy beautiful cover girl! This is a good and affordable makeup product. You can get them from any drug store. The newspaper circulars always have coupons and these products go on sale very often.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Akron, OH

I have always loved cover girl. It's what started my makeup obsession and it will always be one of my favorites. I love love love there mascara and the tube lasts forever, I would 100% recommend getting.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL

I use the covergirl mascara the super sizer. It is amazing! I love the brush to it and i love how it grabs my lashes to lift them up and it makes the eyelashes look like their fake. I use this every day.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA

Covergirl is an amazing makeup brand because it offers products that are closer higher-end quality but their products aren't overly expensive. They have many varieties of products in both type and color!
Kortnee P.
Kortnee P.

Covergirl is my go-to for foundation and mascara! I always buy their powder foundation and mascara because they are of amazing quality! The foundation lasts a long time and the mascara makes my eyes pop!
Seena R.
Seena R.
Anaheim, CA

Cool products , Available Everywhere, good quality, Great powders, I also can say that I like alot of products just not all of them but they are another great brand that have been around for many years.
Beth H.
Beth H.
Granite City, IL

Not really my go to brand.I like some of the mascaras, but most of the other products just seem cheap to me.I buy the products mostly just for quick fixes. The products are easy to find anywhere you go.
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Orlando, FL

I love Covergirl products! They are inexpensive and good quality. I am never disappointed with them. They have just about everything too, which is great if you like to stick to one brand for everything.
Andrel T.
Andrel T.
Pinson, AL

Outlast foundation
I have used it 3 bottles of this product
I love it. I wish it was a little more coverage but it is very buildable and it lasts a long time. I get it at Walmart for $10 and it's great.
Annette G.
Annette G.
Arvin, Ca

I remember when I was younger I was in love with all of their blushes they were great ! I still own a few! The pricing is super affordable. They are a great ciompany ! I would shop their products again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.