COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Kirsten E.
Kirsten E.
Richmond, VA

The price is decent and products can be good. The BB cream and foundations that I tried were too runny and didn't work. However, I do like their mascaras. For me, the products are hit or miss.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY

I've always liked the CoverGirl brand. It's affordable and great quality. The branding is fun and the packaging is clean and sleek. I especially like their eye shadow pallets and lip products.
magaly g.
magaly g.

Covergirl has some great products I have tried many products from them and this brand is my go to for mascara. They also have some good eyeshadow palette along with other items at a low price.
Destine D.
Destine D.
Commerce, Ga

Covergirl is great but you are definitely getting what you pay for. Some of their cosmetics are good and pigmented but it is often hard to find a good foundation to match your exact skin tone.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.

I have always liked using there blush. It seems like they have the colors that match my skin tones. It is pretty good product. It is affordable to buy. You can find a good slection at Walmart.
mary y.
mary y.
Inwood, WV

My favorite products from covergirl are the mascaras and foundations those are my go to products from the brand they are good quality another drug store brand! you can also find them anywhere!
Ivette U.
Ivette U.

Maquillaje para diario perfecto, tiene unas bases ligeras y unos brillos labiales que me encantan y de los rímel ni hablar en el producto que más compro de esta marca y la verdad no me quejo.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Okmulgee, OK

I have been a loyal user of Covergirl for 20+ years. Their powder & foundation products are perfect for my skin & have never caused irritation, even preventing it at times in extreme weather.
April Y.
April Y.

Their products are great. Love their mascara, blushes, eyeliners, primer, and their foundations. They have really stepped it up! It's one of the brands that's worth trying and investing into.
Minerva R.
Minerva R.

Covergirl mascara ar the bom. I'll say they have the best mascara ever in high-end and drugstore makeup. Supersizer the best of the best waterproof is better but the normal one is the bom too
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.