BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
brandi s.
Lockport, NY
I use cover girl everyday. I use there foundation and there eyeshadows, eyeliner. I love cover girl products. I also like the price tag
Shannon C.
Franklin, IN
Covergirl is a well manufactured makeup company. It is an affordable makeup you can get at Kroger while you are getting your groceries.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
One of my favorite brands for the wide range of products. I think the prices are pretty average. Love the range of products and colors.
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
Cover girl line of cosmetics is a well known go to brand for many. Prices arefir and line found in most big box stores and pharmacies!!
Steohanie T.
White Hall, AR
I love Cover Girl face powder and eye liners. They always go on perfectly and evenly. Also love several of their lip sticks and polish
Melissa B.
Covergirl makes so much great products. I love checking out everything they cove out with. I get lots of great coupons for this brand.
Lauren G.
Nazareth, PA
Affordable and accessible! I love covergirl. They always have just the product I'm looking for and I don't have to drop a lot of cash.
Kathy O.
Jesse, WV
I really like cover girl , for a drug store product you honestly can't beat a lot of their products , the value is good and affordable
Megan J.
This is my go to makeup brand. I've never used a product by them that I wasn't satisfied with and they're products are so inexpensive!
Britt B.
Tampa, FL
Cover girl matte powder foundation was my go to growing up , I still use covergirl foundations and mascaras love love love covergirl !
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.