BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
David R.
David R.
El Paso, TX
I buy a make up for my mom for christmas, and she love it, she say make his skin more young, im glad she like it, now she is it love with that make up than me haha
amber t.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cover girl by cream is one of my all time favorites. It applies so smooth with the perfect amount of coverage. It keeps me matte in my tzone and wears amazing.
Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Lawrenceville, IL
Love the mascara. Does not clump or cause eyes to itch after wearing for the day. I have tried the eyeshadow and liner but was unimpressed with the staying power.
Nita G.
Nita G.
Hampton, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the cover girl perfect point plus eyeliner. It isn't messy, stays on well and I like the fact that it doesn't have to be sharpened because it is a roll up.
Keilani W.
Keilani W.
Cover girl has been out there for a while and I absolutely love their products. Cover girl is one of the first products I have used and I love their foundations!!
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Lemont, IL
I love covergirl . I love the variety of makeup and the quality of makeup. It doesn't cost alot compared to other brands. The makeup stays on and looks good on me
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Covergirl is one of the best drugstore lines! They have great products that are super affordable! Their clean foundation and powder was a staple routine for me!!!
Michelle
Michelle
LashBlast Fusion Mascara
In black color, I like this mask of eyelashes because its brush is very dense, and it raises the eyelashes much giving it a false effect.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl mascara and use it almost every day. I love that it is affordable and still a good product. I usually buy mine at CVS, which is very convenient.
Nichole P.
Nichole P.
Salem, SC
Covergirl's foundation is what i usually always use. Its very light and smooth and always has a shade to match my skin tone. (i have very fair skin and red hair)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.