BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kim D.
De Soto, MO
A trusted brand for decades. From lip gloss to foundation. I love Thier mascara. I don't look like a covergirl.but feel good wearing it.
Hayley C.
Zephyrhills, FL
The only foundation I use is covergirl! Makes me look completely natural without much effort. I use it for daytime, and nighttime looks!
Kortney J.
New Boston, OH
Covergirl is not my favorite brand of makeup, but I have tried a few of their products over the years, and their makeup is not that bad.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
While I mostly use other products, I have used over time different Cover girl mascara in my daily wear but not currently using one now.
brandi s.
Lockport, NY
I use cover girl everyday. I use there foundation and there eyeshadows, eyeliner. I love cover girl products. I also like the price tag
Courtney A.
Easy BREASY beautiful, COVERGIRL♡ Easy BREASY beautiful, COVERGIRL♡ Easy BREASY beautiful, COVERGIRL♡ Easy BREASY beautiful, COVERGIRL♡
Nikki G.
I love this brand so very much! They have very cute eye shadow! Their So Lashy mascara is pretty great too, with a unique brush design!
Aurora H.
Progreso, TX
I use their lipglosses as well. They seem to be the perfect colors at all times. They are somewhat afforadable and the quality is great
Solange E.
White Plains, NY
I am obsessed with one of their mascaras. It makes my lashes so long and I use it to prep before using another mascara for volume/drama
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Great affordable makeup brand. I have tried several different products from this brand and they were great. My favorite is the eyeliner
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.