Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Tatum W.
Tatum W.

I don't buy too much from Covergirl, but I do often buy their foundation. I haven't had a bad experience with it, and from what I've experienced, it is good quality at a good price, for a drugstore brand.
Angela F.
Angela F.

The cost is reasonable, i like how light and airy it is applied to my face, it does not make me feel like i got makeup on. , again i cannot give a picture i am on low income and cannot afford a smartphone
Tessa H.
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA

Covergirl to me is like the go-to brand. They have makeup to fit many different personalities. I enjoy that they create new products often. They quality is always impressive. I would recommend this brand.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Stanton, CA

Cover girl has to be one of the best cosmetics their products are so amazing my favorite is their mascaras and eyeliners there are definitely no problems with their items j totally recommend you buying it
Aundrea W.
Aundrea W.
Pen Argyl, PA

Covergirl is my number one makeup brand. the cover up and also mascara. I love the waterproof Mascara, its true of what it really is. Sometimes the brand does not express the products but this brand does.
Emilly B.
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz, CA

I love covergirl! I've constantly bought their mascara and it works so well. It makes my eyelashes look so full and so nice and pretty. I haven't used other products but I highly recommend their mascara!
Sanquana S.
Sanquana S.
altus, ok

Covergirl is a great drugstore brand. its not high priced and its easy to find. you can pretty much pick it up at any drugstore or walmart. they have lip products, foundation, eye products and much more.
Kortnee P.
Kortnee P.

Covergirl is my go-to for foundation and mascara! I always buy their powder foundation and mascara because they are of amazing quality! The foundation lasts a long time and the mascara makes my eyes pop!
Brisa S.
Brisa S.
Las Cruces, NM

Red lipstick is awesome like all the different pigments from pink to red,, with they made a nice deep long lasting lip stain tho!! Otherwise products (mascara , liners, powders and foundations) all great
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL

I use the covergirl mascara the super sizer. It is amazing! I love the brush to it and i love how it grabs my lashes to lift them up and it makes the eyelashes look like their fake. I use this every day.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.