BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Lawrenceville, IL
Love the mascara. Does not clump or cause eyes to itch after wearing for the day. I have tried the eyeshadow and liner but was unimpressed with the staying power.
Keilani W.
Keilani W.
Cover girl has been out there for a while and I absolutely love their products. Cover girl is one of the first products I have used and I love their foundations!!
Nita G.
Nita G.
Hampton, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the cover girl perfect point plus eyeliner. It isn't messy, stays on well and I like the fact that it doesn't have to be sharpened because it is a roll up.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Lemont, IL
I love covergirl . I love the variety of makeup and the quality of makeup. It doesn't cost alot compared to other brands. The makeup stays on and looks good on me
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Covergirl is one of the best drugstore lines! They have great products that are super affordable! Their clean foundation and powder was a staple routine for me!!!
Michelle
Michelle
LashBlast Fusion Mascara
In black color, I like this mask of eyelashes because its brush is very dense, and it raises the eyelashes much giving it a false effect.
Nickey T.
Nickey T.
Erie, PA
Love the blush, love the mascara, love the shadows and the lipsticks. I wish they hadnt discontinued the liplava collection because i really loved that lipgloss.
Cissy S.
Cissy S.
Wichita, KS
I love Covergirl. This is my go to make-up and I love the variety and value as well as the quality. I've never tried a product from Covergirl that I didn't love.
Valeria H.
Valeria H.
Gainesville, FL
Really like cover girl especially they'r mascara they'r powders are always very smooth and the concelers the foundations great quality and very affordable prices
linda o.
linda o.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl lipsticks! I'm a lipstick junkie and I love the formula of the lipsticks. This is the very first brand of makeup that I purchased as a teenager.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.