COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Portia T.
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to brand for makeup. The products are of high quality and are long lasting. One of my favorite kinds of makeup from Covergirl is their eyeliner.
courtney d.
courtney d.
Owensboro, KY
covergirl products are my go to when i'm in a hurry because of their color options. im bi racial & have super light skin in the winter and super dark in the summer
Michelle
Michelle
LashBlast Fusion Mascara
In black color, I like this mask of eyelashes because its brush is very dense, and it raises the eyelashes much giving it a false effect.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Lemont, IL
I love covergirl . I love the variety of makeup and the quality of makeup. It doesn't cost alot compared to other brands. The makeup stays on and looks good on me
Nita G.
Nita G.
Hampton, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the cover girl perfect point plus eyeliner. It isn't messy, stays on well and I like the fact that it doesn't have to be sharpened because it is a roll up.
Keilani W.
Keilani W.
Cover girl has been out there for a while and I absolutely love their products. Cover girl is one of the first products I have used and I love their foundations!!
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Covergirl is one of the best drugstore lines! They have great products that are super affordable! Their clean foundation and powder was a staple routine for me!!!
Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Lawrenceville, IL
Love the mascara. Does not clump or cause eyes to itch after wearing for the day. I have tried the eyeshadow and liner but was unimpressed with the staying power.
Cissy S.
Cissy S.
Wichita, KS
I love Covergirl. This is my go to make-up and I love the variety and value as well as the quality. I've never tried a product from Covergirl that I didn't love.
Nickey T.
Nickey T.
Erie, PA
Love the blush, love the mascara, love the shadows and the lipsticks. I wish they hadnt discontinued the liplava collection because i really loved that lipgloss.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.