Add a Photo
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
Dec. 19, 2016, 8:37 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a great, easily accessible and inexpensive brand! I can find this at my local Walmart and beauty supply store and the quality is pretty good as well!
courtney d.
courtney d.
Owensboro, KY
Feb. 2, 2017, 6:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl products are my go to when i'm in a hurry because of their color options. im bi racial & have super light skin in the winter and super dark in the summer
Nita G.
Nita G.
Hampton, AR
Dec. 31, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like the cover girl perfect point plus eyeliner. It isn't messy, stays on well and I like the fact that it doesn't have to be sharpened because it is a roll up.
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Dec. 18, 2016, 11:12 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of the best drugstore lines! They have great products that are super affordable! Their clean foundation and powder was a staple routine for me!!!
Michelle
Michelle
Dec. 28, 2016, 10:07 a.m.
LashBlast Fusion Mascara
In black color, I like this mask of eyelashes because its brush is very dense, and it raises the eyelashes much giving it a false effect.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Lemont, IL
Jan. 5, 2017, 11:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl . I love the variety of makeup and the quality of makeup. It doesn't cost alot compared to other brands. The makeup stays on and looks good on me
Keilani W.
Keilani W.
Feb. 2, 2017, 1:55 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has been out there for a while and I absolutely love their products. Cover girl is one of the first products I have used and I love their foundations!!
Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Lawrenceville, IL
Dec. 29, 2016, 10:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the mascara. Does not clump or cause eyes to itch after wearing for the day. I have tried the eyeshadow and liner but was unimpressed with the staying power.
linda o.
linda o.
Feb. 5, 2017, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl lipsticks! I'm a lipstick junkie and I love the formula of the lipsticks. This is the very first brand of makeup that I purchased as a teenager.
Nickey T.
Nickey T.
Erie, PA
Jan. 27, 2017, 6:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the blush, love the mascara, love the shadows and the lipsticks. I wish they hadnt discontinued the liplava collection because i really loved that lipgloss.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.