Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Jana S.
Jana S.
Muncie, IN

I love Covergirl's makeup products, and I love their forwardness and empowerment of all people. I love that Ellen is a COVERGIRL, and I love that a man is representing the brand as well. AMAZING!
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Stokesdale, NC

I use various products by cover girl and they are great products. They have a large variety of products and great color match and anot array of colors to choose. I would recommend their products.
Katara B.
Katara B.
Ellenville, NY

Everyone wants to be a covergirl! And with all their products it can make all people feel like a super model. The makeup always has a flawless feel making me feel like l stepped out of Hollywood.
Katlyn B.
Katlyn B.
Cape Coral , FL

Great brand! Love practically all of their products, however some of their foundations tend to oxidize a lot on my skin so just be aware when buying. Overall one of my favorite drugstore brands
Mary A.
Mary A.
College Station, TX

Covergirl can be a hit or miss. When you get a good item it's really good but when you get a pad item it's really terrible so it's always a toss up so make sure to do research before purchasing
Paige M.
Paige M.
Moorestown, NJ

I've been using covergirls powder foundation for awhile now and love how it looks on my skin. Covers my flaws but blends well with my skin so that you can barely tell I have anything on at all!
Whitney F.
Whitney F.

I use Covergirl 3 in 1 outlast foundation and I love it! It is my favorite drugstore foundation with the most coverage that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone.
Bernadette N.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD

I've been using CoverGirl products for years. I love that they're inexpensive and of the ones I've tried, I haven't come across any I didn't like. It's definitely a staple in my beauty routine.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Taylor, PA

I love covergirl's Ready, Set, Gorgeous line. I use the liquid foundation and concealer. I use it as a part of my daily routine. It goes on great and lasts all day.
I would recommend to others.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Mesquite, TX

I really like covergirl eyeshadow. They have a really pretty green, and a 3 palate of great neutral colors. It works great as a base and highlight with other colors. Great to help blend colors.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.