Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Tatum W.
Tatum W.

I don't buy too much from Covergirl, but I do often buy their foundation. I haven't had a bad experience with it, and from what I've experienced, it is good quality at a good price, for a drugstore brand.
Tessa H.
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA

Covergirl to me is like the go-to brand. They have makeup to fit many different personalities. I enjoy that they create new products often. They quality is always impressive. I would recommend this brand.
Sarilu C.
Sarilu C.

The Cover Girl cosmetics seem to me of very good quality at an excellent price, besides that can be found anywhere ... My favorite product? The compact, keep me free of glare for hours without retouching!
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Stanton, CA

Cover girl has to be one of the best cosmetics their products are so amazing my favorite is their mascaras and eyeliners there are definitely no problems with their items j totally recommend you buying it
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Asher, OK

I have used a couple of their products before and the ones I have used weren't my favorites. I can't say I don't like covergirl based on a couple of products but I don't like the ones I have tried so far.
Angela F.
Angela F.

The cost is reasonable, i like how light and airy it is applied to my face, it does not make me feel like i got makeup on. , again i cannot give a picture i am on low income and cannot afford a smartphone
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
Rexburg, ID

I like their product, but sadly it doesn't work well for those with sensitive skin like mine. I wish they had a product line that would work! I would be into it. For now I'll just fawn over their mascara!
Aundrea W.
Aundrea W.
Pen Argyl, PA

Covergirl is my number one makeup brand. the cover up and also mascara. I love the waterproof Mascara, its true of what it really is. Sometimes the brand does not express the products but this brand does.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Akron, OH

I have always loved cover girl. It's what started my makeup obsession and it will always be one of my favorites. I love love love there mascara and the tube lasts forever, I would 100% recommend getting.
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ

Easy breezy beautiful cover girl! This is a good and affordable makeup product. You can get them from any drug store. The newspaper circulars always have coupons and these products go on sale very often.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.