Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Grand Rapids, MI

I absolutely love Covergirl's Trublend foundation. It was the first foundation that felt comfortable on my skin, while blending and matching my skin tone. Definitely my number 1 foundation brand.
Katara B.
Katara B.
Ellenville, NY

Everyone wants to be a covergirl! And with all their products it can make all people feel like a super model. The makeup always has a flawless feel making me feel like l stepped out of Hollywood.
Jana S.
Jana S.
Muncie, IN

I love Covergirl's makeup products, and I love their forwardness and empowerment of all people. I love that Ellen is a COVERGIRL, and I love that a man is representing the brand as well. AMAZING!
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Stokesdale, NC

I use various products by cover girl and they are great products. They have a large variety of products and great color match and anot array of colors to choose. I would recommend their products.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Antelope, CA

I feel like Covergirl will always hold a spot dear to me, they were the first face powder I used, I still love a lot of their products. I use their setting powder daily! And their primer as well!
Heidi B.
Heidi B.

Covergirl is a terrific brand that is not only fun and great quality bit so adorable! They are very innovative with new products all the time. Great colors and quality, you won't be disappointed.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Moorestown, NJ

I've been using covergirls powder foundation for awhile now and love how it looks on my skin. Covers my flaws but blends well with my skin so that you can barely tell I have anything on at all!
Leighann T.
Leighann T.

Covergirl makes rather good quality products. I have come across several products that I really enjoy. However, it seems as though for the quantity that you receive the price is a little steep.
Mary A.
Mary A.
College Station, TX

Covergirl can be a hit or miss. When you get a good item it's really good but when you get a pad item it's really terrible so it's always a toss up so make sure to do research before purchasing
Whitney F.
Whitney F.

I use Covergirl 3 in 1 outlast foundation and I love it! It is my favorite drugstore foundation with the most coverage that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.