Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Maria B.
Maria B.

The products are very affordable and I am rarely disappointed. I can buy them at mostly any store that carries makeup. I buy several of the products including mascara, eyeliner, and eyebrow pencils.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Clinton Township, MI

Any covergirl product is alright with me. I've used this brand since middle school, I think it's pretty much a go to brand for most people. Packaging hasn't changed much, but quality definitely has!
Joanelle H.
Joanelle H.

Their lipsticks are amazing! They do have a variety of shades that work for most skin tones at an affordable price. I like their matte collection. They don't dry the lips as much as other brands do.
Johanna C.
Johanna C.

Covergirl was the first make up brand that I used and I'll always love their products, it has a really good quality and it is for every shade of skyn. My favorite product of them are their mascaras
Georgia C.
Georgia C.

I like most Covergirl products. They work well and they also are very reasonably priced. As a stay at home mom I need to find ways to cut corners and stay on budget and these products greatly help!
María R.
María R.

I used for cover girl, the mascara and for me work really good. Specially the orange mascara. Many years ago I brought a compact but did'nt like. I prefer in this moment his mascara (orange packet)
Shanie R.
Shanie R.
East Moline, IL

First time i used covergirl product when i received my first voxbox! They are all amazing especially the lipstick! I like the staying power and the face powder as well keep my face free from oils!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Antelope, CA

I feel like Covergirl will always hold a spot dear to me, they were the first face powder I used, I still love a lot of their products. I use their setting powder daily! And their primer as well!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Grand Rapids, MI

I absolutely love Covergirl's Trublend foundation. It was the first foundation that felt comfortable on my skin, while blending and matching my skin tone. Definitely my number 1 foundation brand.
Katara B.
Katara B.
Ellenville, NY

Everyone wants to be a covergirl! And with all their products it can make all people feel like a super model. The makeup always has a flawless feel making me feel like l stepped out of Hollywood.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.