Add a Photo

Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Dec. 16, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is amazing. It's good quality makeup and reasonably priced. It don't look cheap. It goes on easy and they have so many different amazing makeup products.
Whitnie W.
Whitnie W.
Logan, UT
Dec. 21, 2016, 6:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use there translucent powder. I was expecting a little more out of it but I still like it. My problem is it does not wear as long as I wished or thought it would.
Jessica b.
Jessica b.
Hilliard, FL
Dec. 22, 2016, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I just love all Cover Girl items from their concealer to their powders to their blushes everything that cover girl makes even the mascara and eyeshadow and eyeliner
Junika J.
Junika J.
Dec. 28, 2016, 7:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the queen latifah collection. The foundation works perfectly on my skin and it's so easy for me to match it to my complexion. I also love the so lashy mascara.
Tara Y.
Tara Y.
Louisville, KY
Dec. 17, 2016, 6:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They are my go-to for daily makeup. They are affordable, look wonderful, and have a great selection for every day and season. I love that they don't break the bank.
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
Dec. 19, 2016, 8:37 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a great, easily accessible and inexpensive brand! I can find this at my local Walmart and beauty supply store and the quality is pretty good as well!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Nashville, TN
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like the Cover Girl Pressed Powder for oily skin. I can use a little and it takes the shine away. It is reasonably priced and I love that it does not clog pores.
amber t.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Jan. 12, 2017, 10:02 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The cover girl by cream is one of my all time favorites. It applies so smooth with the perfect amount of coverage. It keeps me matte in my tzone and wears amazing.
David R.
David R.
El Paso, TX
Dec. 21, 2016, 1:12 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I buy a make up for my mom for christmas, and she love it, she say make his skin more young, im glad she like it, now she is it love with that make up than me haha
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Jan. 29, 2017, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has been around as long as I can remember! They make my favorite mascara (lash blast volume) and even for a drug store brand I love the quality and price
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.