BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Cover girl is amazing. It's good quality makeup and reasonably priced. It don't look cheap. It goes on easy and they have so many different amazing makeup products.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
Glen Dale, WV
Wasn't a fan broke my sling out bad! To much of a smell for my taste in makeup! The mascara was ok and some lipsticks are ok but sometimes leave my lips feeling dry
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
These products I like quite a lot, ehcho this was the first brand of makeup I used in my life and was new, but I really liked them, I buy them in stores every time.
Cora K.
Cora K.
Fort Jennings, OH
I love the powder foundation it is the best coverage and
it stays for hours for me. I have been using cover girl for
years and have not found anything I like better
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has been around as long as I can remember! They make my favorite mascara (lash blast volume) and even for a drug store brand I love the quality and price
David R.
David R.
El Paso, TX
I buy a make up for my mom for christmas, and she love it, she say make his skin more young, im glad she like it, now she is it love with that make up than me haha
courtney d.
courtney d.
Owensboro, KY
covergirl products are my go to when i'm in a hurry because of their color options. im bi racial & have super light skin in the winter and super dark in the summer
Portia T.
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to brand for makeup. The products are of high quality and are long lasting. One of my favorite kinds of makeup from Covergirl is their eyeliner.
amber t.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cover girl by cream is one of my all time favorites. It applies so smooth with the perfect amount of coverage. It keeps me matte in my tzone and wears amazing.
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great, easily accessible and inexpensive brand! I can find this at my local Walmart and beauty supply store and the quality is pretty good as well!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.