COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
These products I like quite a lot, ehcho this was the first brand of makeup I used in my life and was new, but I really liked them, I buy them in stores every time.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Cover girl is amazing. It's good quality makeup and reasonably priced. It don't look cheap. It goes on easy and they have so many different amazing makeup products.
Cora K.
Cora K.
Fort Jennings, OH
I love the powder foundation it is the best coverage and
it stays for hours for me. I have been using cover girl for
years and have not found anything I like better
Whitnie W.
Whitnie W.
Logan, UT
I use there translucent powder. I was expecting a little more out of it but I still like it. My problem is it does not wear as long as I wished or thought it would.
Jessica b.
Jessica b.
Hilliard, FL
I just love all Cover Girl items from their concealer to their powders to their blushes everything that cover girl makes even the mascara and eyeshadow and eyeliner
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great, easily accessible and inexpensive brand! I can find this at my local Walmart and beauty supply store and the quality is pretty good as well!
amber t.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cover girl by cream is one of my all time favorites. It applies so smooth with the perfect amount of coverage. It keeps me matte in my tzone and wears amazing.
David R.
David R.
El Paso, TX
I buy a make up for my mom for christmas, and she love it, she say make his skin more young, im glad she like it, now she is it love with that make up than me haha
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Nashville, TN
I like the Cover Girl Pressed Powder for oily skin. I can use a little and it takes the shine away. It is reasonably priced and I love that it does not clog pores.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has been around as long as I can remember! They make my favorite mascara (lash blast volume) and even for a drug store brand I love the quality and price
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.