Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND

I have been using Covergirl since I started to wear makeup!

It's inexpensive and works great!

The foundation and concealer hides imperfections or blemishes!

Their eye shadows are gorgeous and stay on!
Katie A.
Katie A.
Cleveland, TX

Half and half to be honest. I'm not a fan of their foundation at all. Barely any coverage. But I do enjoy the mascaras! Makes my eyelashes very lushes and recurve a lot of compliments when I wear it.
Audra S.
Audra S.
Eglin Afb, FL

I enjoy their mascara. It creates good length that my eye lashes don't have. Sometimes it can get clumpy. I especially like to use the water proof kind since I live in Florida and close to the beach.
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
Muncie , In

Cover girl is a generic brand makeup that you can purchase basically anywhere. It is really reasonable priced and lasts decent for the price that you are paying for it. Truth worthy every day make up
Andy P.
Andy P.

Cover girl is great makeup and super affordable. Not the best brand out there but I use it frequently for when I practice drag looks. Their setting powder is by far their best product that they make.
natalie-del carmen s.
natalie-del carmen s.
Doral, Florida

End of this PESTAÑINA BOMBSHELL BLACK COVERGIRL it is very lndo. does that the eyelashes see super pretty gives volume and does not smell badly. In addition it lasts very much and does not move along
Laura D.
Laura D.
Jefferson Cty, MO

Covergirl is always great! Tgey have beautiful eye shadow and blush colors to choose from and I can always find a foundation to perfectly match my complexion. Not to mention how great the prices are!
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY

Their mascara has to be my favorite. Their so lashy mascara is great! There formula doesn't make your lashes clumpy plus they have a tiny ball that gets all your bottom lashes without making a mess.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Clinton Township, MI

Any covergirl product is alright with me. I've used this brand since middle school, I think it's pretty much a go to brand for most people. Packaging hasn't changed much, but quality definitely has!
Chelle B.
Chelle B.
Kingsport, Tn

Another staple since childhood. I remember mom using covergirl concealer to cover the black eye I got from my first softball practice; no one even noticed it! CoverGirl Invisible Concealer
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.