COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Kay S.
Kay S.
Watford City, ND
While I love their mascara I am not fond of their eyeliner. It transfers on me bad. Its great for the price but definitely worth buying other products in my opinion.
Gabriella T.
Gabriella T.
S San Fran, CA
My go to mascara that I've been using for years in Covergirl. Its the orange one that gives volume and plump. Its amazing and really makes people "wow" at my lashes!
Hilda G.
Hilda G.
Eagle Pass, TX
The cosmetics are affordable but not the best quality. My skin is too oily and the makeup seems to be to greasy for my face but I do use the eyeshadow a and mascaras
Vickie H.
Vickie H.
Manchester, TN
I have used Covergirl since I was a teenager and that's a long time. Its in every store and very affordable. So many items with a big variety of colors and textures.
Kylee P.
Kylee P.
Middleport, NY
I love my Covergirl Dream mousse blush! Its the perfect shade for me and lasts forever! It's super affordable, you can even find it at the Dollar store occasionally!
Almira F.
Almira F.
Saint Louis, MO
I tried the true blend foundation. I have combination skin and the foundation was breaking apart after only a few hours. I even set it after the original application
Angela B.
Angela B.
Donora, PA
I never had any problems with cover girl. I mostly use the foundation. Only thing I don't like is that is makes my face feel oily. Most of my products are CoverGirl.
Cora K.
Cora K.
Fort Jennings, OH
I love the powder foundation it is the best coverage and
it stays for hours for me. I have been using cover girl for
years and have not found anything I like better
Junika J.
Junika J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the queen latifah collection. The foundation works perfectly on my skin and it's so easy for me to match it to my complexion. I also love the so lashy mascara.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Cover girl is amazing. It's good quality makeup and reasonably priced. It don't look cheap. It goes on easy and they have so many different amazing makeup products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.