BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Almira F.
Almira F.
Saint Louis, MO
I tried the true blend foundation. I have combination skin and the foundation was breaking apart after only a few hours. I even set it after the original application
Kay S.
Kay S.
Watford City, ND
While I love their mascara I am not fond of their eyeliner. It transfers on me bad. Its great for the price but definitely worth buying other products in my opinion.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Donora, PA
I never had any problems with cover girl. I mostly use the foundation. Only thing I don't like is that is makes my face feel oily. Most of my products are CoverGirl.
Hilda G.
Hilda G.
Eagle Pass, TX
The cosmetics are affordable but not the best quality. My skin is too oily and the makeup seems to be to greasy for my face but I do use the eyeshadow a and mascaras
Gabriella T.
Gabriella T.
S San Fran, CA
My go to mascara that I've been using for years in Covergirl. Its the orange one that gives volume and plump. Its amazing and really makes people "wow" at my lashes!
Kari W.
Kari W.
Indianapolis, IN
When I do wear make up, I like covergirl's powder. I grew up with my mother always having a compact and I enjoyed the smell of it. Works great to cover up a blemish!
Junika J.
Junika J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the queen latifah collection. The foundation works perfectly on my skin and it's so easy for me to match it to my complexion. I also love the so lashy mascara.
Whitnie W.
Whitnie W.
Logan, UT
I use there translucent powder. I was expecting a little more out of it but I still like it. My problem is it does not wear as long as I wished or thought it would.
Cora K.
Cora K.
Fort Jennings, OH
I love the powder foundation it is the best coverage and
it stays for hours for me. I have been using cover girl for
years and have not found anything I like better
Tara Y.
Tara Y.
Louisville, KY
They are my go-to for daily makeup. They are affordable, look wonderful, and have a great selection for every day and season. I love that they don't break the bank.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.