Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Jodee H.
Jodee H.
Saint Anthony, ID

Cover girl is a great company that offers products that are good quality for a good price. When I was in HS I used their green powder compacts and now I love their mascara and eyeliner. You can't go wrong.
Alisa W.
Alisa W.
Memphis, TN

I do enjoy the covergirl blush, eye shadows, and mascara. They are great products and I've never had any issues with irritation from the covergirl brand! Who doesn't want to look and feel like a Covergirl!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA

I love the quality of their foundation for being a drug store brand it works well some I have found more oily than others thus could use improvement but you can't beat the price and the coverage is amazing
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Swain, NY

I live their makeup, it is affordable and I can buy it at just about any store I normally shop at like wal mart. My mom also uses cover girl and she is the one who originally got me hooked on this product.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA

Ahh!!! I absolutely love cover girl!! My foundation powder concealer everything is cover girl! The price is usually cheaper that most! The products are amazing! I promise I won't be disappointed if you do!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

For drugstore makeup this is probably he best in my opinion. They offer so many options from lipstick, eyeshadow, liners, blush, foundations, primers, mascara, you name it, they have just about everything.
Drea M.
Drea M.
Gwynn Oak, MD

Most of their products are good, but I tried a long lasting lip stick and it didn't last very long. I did love the color and when I mixed it with some other products it helped the lip stick stay on longer.
Bryttni V.
Bryttni V.
Bremen, IN

Ive used many covergirl products over the years and Ive always been impressed overall. Some things are hit and miss like mascara or eyeliner. Ive always loved their eyeshadow. Its a great drug store brand.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA

I have liked a few things from here there definitely not expensive and some things are definitely nice for the price cause most of it's inexpensive and actually really nice I would recommend shopping here!
Tiara T.
Tiara T.
Toledo, IA

Covergirl can be found in most stores that have cosmetics which makes it easily accessible to get your hands on the products they have. I think it's a great company if you are just starting to wear makeup.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.