Add a Photo

Almira F.
Saint Louis, MO
Jan. 29, 2017, 8:53 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I tried the true blend foundation. I have combination skin and the foundation was breaking apart after only a few hours. I even set it after the original application
Vickie H.
Vickie H.
Manchester, TN
Jan. 26, 2017, 8:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used Covergirl since I was a teenager and that's a long time. Its in every store and very affordable. So many items with a big variety of colors and textures.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Donora, PA
Jan. 28, 2017, 1:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I never had any problems with cover girl. I mostly use the foundation. Only thing I don't like is that is makes my face feel oily. Most of my products are CoverGirl.
Helen F.
Helen F.
Jan. 9, 2017, 3:32 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I liked but is so Somewhat expensive but leave me your skin smooth, well covered and the line for oily skin are excellent cover well, and for a couple of hours more.
Kari W.
Kari W.
Indianapolis, IN
Jan. 27, 2017, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
When I do wear make up, I like covergirl's powder. I grew up with my mother always having a compact and I enjoyed the smell of it. Works great to cover up a blemish!
Hilda G.
Hilda G.
Eagle Pass, TX
Jan. 26, 2017, 1:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The cosmetics are affordable but not the best quality. My skin is too oily and the makeup seems to be to greasy for my face but I do use the eyeshadow a and mascaras
Kylee P.
Kylee P.
Middleport, NY
Dec. 28, 2016, 7:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love my Covergirl Dream mousse blush! Its the perfect shade for me and lasts forever! It's super affordable, you can even find it at the Dollar store occasionally!
Cora K.
Cora K.
Fort Jennings, OH
Dec. 27, 2016, 11:02 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the powder foundation it is the best coverage and
it stays for hours for me. I have been using cover girl for
years and have not found anything I like better
Whitnie W.
Whitnie W.
Logan, UT
Dec. 21, 2016, 6:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use there translucent powder. I was expecting a little more out of it but I still like it. My problem is it does not wear as long as I wished or thought it would.
Tara Y.
Tara Y.
Louisville, KY
Dec. 17, 2016, 6:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They are my go-to for daily makeup. They are affordable, look wonderful, and have a great selection for every day and season. I love that they don't break the bank.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.