Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Maria B.
Maria B.

The products are very affordable and I am rarely disappointed. I can buy them at mostly any store that carries makeup. I buy several of the products including mascara, eyeliner, and eyebrow pencils.
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY

Their mascara has to be my favorite. Their so lashy mascara is great! There formula doesn't make your lashes clumpy plus they have a tiny ball that gets all your bottom lashes without making a mess.
Kandis  R.
Kandis R.
Louisville, KY

I have always loved this brand because it's easily accessible at any drugstore but also very affordable. They have a wide variety of makeup for every skin concern and it looks flawless all day long.
Joanelle H.
Joanelle H.

Their lipsticks are amazing! They do have a variety of shades that work for most skin tones at an affordable price. I like their matte collection. They don't dry the lips as much as other brands do.
María R.
María R.

I used for cover girl, the mascara and for me work really good. Specially the orange mascara. Many years ago I brought a compact but did'nt like. I prefer in this moment his mascara (orange packet)
Johanna C.
Johanna C.

Covergirl was the first make up brand that I used and I'll always love their products, it has a really good quality and it is for every shade of skyn. My favorite product of them are their mascaras
Georgia C.
Georgia C.

I like most Covergirl products. They work well and they also are very reasonably priced. As a stay at home mom I need to find ways to cut corners and stay on budget and these products greatly help!
Shanie R.
Shanie R.
East Moline, IL

First time i used covergirl product when i received my first voxbox! They are all amazing especially the lipstick! I like the staying power and the face powder as well keep my face free from oils!
Katara B.
Katara B.
Ellenville, NY

Everyone wants to be a covergirl! And with all their products it can make all people feel like a super model. The makeup always has a flawless feel making me feel like l stepped out of Hollywood.
Heidi B.
Heidi B.

Covergirl is a terrific brand that is not only fun and great quality bit so adorable! They are very innovative with new products all the time. Great colors and quality, you won't be disappointed.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.