BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
robin M.
Worcester, MA
My favorite covergirl item comes from the queen collection and it happens to be their bronzer. hands down one of the best for women of color
Hazel L.
I recently got some free COVERGIRL makeup from pinchme.com. I got a lipgloss, eyeliner, and TRUBLEND foundation samples. I loved what I got.
Quianna C.
Hard to find my right shade, but awesome commercials with so much inclusiveness. Just hard to figure my true match with the line of products
Amy G.
Portageville, MO
I've used alot of cover girl growing up, as it's easy to find where I live. I like the products, but the foundation isnt the best I've used.
Nathalia R.
Springfield, VA
It's my favorite make up brand. The price is very convenient. The products have a real good quality. By the way, their new mask is amazing!
Tiara H.
Columbia, SC
Covergirl products are wonderful. They are made especially for specific skin types like sensitive skin. And they can be found in any store.
Courtney R.
Fort Madison, IA
The products work great for me and I regularly use their tinted moisturizer and face powder. They're affordable and a good quality company.
Maddy H.
Eau Claire, WI
CoverGirl is very good for its price. It's not the nicest makeup brand out there but it gets the job done without costing an arm and a leg.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
This is a great less expensive brand of makeup. They have fantastic mascara and lipsticks for a fraction of the price of higher end brands.
Anna A.
tulare, CA
I love me some cover girl in my life. The products a pretty good. I have had some bad product experience but not enough to stop using them.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.