COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Greicy S.
Greicy S.
Lynnwood , WA

Such a great brand, awesome products and really works, it's a little expensive if you buy at sephora but it worth the price. They also have a cheaper make ups selling on the pharmacy and is also good.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Chippewa Lake, OH

They're products are really good and have all kinds of beauty products from foundation to lipstick to primers. Very affordable and have so many different options for every skin tone. I love covergirl.
Jeanneth R.
Jeanneth R.
Spanaway, WA

Love covergirl waterproof mascaras, I have some of this in my makeup collection, this mascara let my eyelashes longer and separate from each other, this is my favorite mascara than the expensive ones.
Wendy R.
Wendy R.

I totally recommend this product it's super cheap too !! You can find it almost anywhere ... it really cover my face it gives me that full coverage!!! It's pretty cheap you can find it at target !!! ❤
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND

I have been using Covergirl since I started to wear makeup!

It's inexpensive and works great!

The foundation and concealer hides imperfections or blemishes!

Their eye shadows are gorgeous and stay on!
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC

I have been using cover girl products since I started wearing make up 30 yrs ago. I love the quality is get for a reasonable price. Also easy to find the product line in all my weekly shopping stores.
Sejah Q.
Sejah Q.
Dallas, TX

I love cover girl! Super affordable and very good quality. I love that I can buy it basically anywhere and everywhere. Most of m make up is cover girl and so is all my sisters make up! 100% recommend!
Katie A.
Katie A.
Cleveland, TX

Half and half to be honest. I'm not a fan of their foundation at all. Barely any coverage. But I do enjoy the mascaras! Makes my eyelashes very lushes and recurve a lot of compliments when I wear it.
Andy P.
Andy P.

Cover girl is great makeup and super affordable. Not the best brand out there but I use it frequently for when I practice drag looks. Their setting powder is by far their best product that they make.
natalie-del carmen s.
natalie-del carmen s.
Doral, Florida

End of this PESTAÑINA BOMBSHELL BLACK COVERGIRL it is very lndo. does that the eyelashes see super pretty gives volume and does not smell badly. In addition it lasts very much and does not move along
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.