BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Melony D.
Melony D.
Suwanee, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the colossal mascara in black. It doesn't leave my lashes clumpy and it is great for layering or wearing alone. The brush is the best, it separates your lashes!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Roseville, Mi
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great prices for mostly great products. Some stuff you can tell is just really cheap. Doesn't last long but there is still some really great products from their line.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Huttig, AR
I recently used the loose powder, and was disappointed. It didn't go on smooth, and looked reddish on my face even though it was the right shade according to the box.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
I haven't used covergirl in a while, but what I can remember from the products is that I was always pleased with what I purchased. Plus everything is at a great price
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Lucasville, OH
My go 2 make up products for sure... so far I have nt been failed when it comes to long lasting products, I just need to tweak a few personal products for perfection.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Altus, OK
I love covergirl! It's affordable, great quality, and long lasting! Plus, I don't have to go to a specialty store to find it, it's available at all the places I shop!
Gabriella T.
Gabriella T.
S San Fran, CA
My go to mascara that I've been using for years in Covergirl. Its the orange one that gives volume and plump. Its amazing and really makes people "wow" at my lashes!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Sterrett, AL
They make some great makeup. Some of their products are too chalky though. Its affordable nnd looks okay. Affordable d easy to match tones you need for a good blend.
Hilda G.
Hilda G.
Eagle Pass, TX
The cosmetics are affordable but not the best quality. My skin is too oily and the makeup seems to be to greasy for my face but I do use the eyeshadow a and mascaras
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Cover Girl cosmetics since I was 14 and I am now 48. The foundation is my favorite...doesn't make my skin oily thru the day and that's what i love.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.