Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Maria Paola R.
Maria Paola R.
Orlando, FL

I've been using this brand since I was a teenager and I just cannot stop loving it because the time passes by and they come up with new amazing products that make more obsessed. I will keep using this brand!
Griselda A.
Griselda A.
Las Vegas, NV

Eyeshadows and marcaras and good. Especially for them to be drugstore makeup products. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. It's delicate and can break easily. Other than that I love their products.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.

I have been using covergirl for many years. I love this line of products. Covergirl has very affordable prices and great products. I would buy this product again, and recommend to others. Satisfied overall.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mary Esther, FL

I have been using Covergirl's truBlend liquid makeup since high school and I will NEVER quit! It is inexpensive, doesn't make my face oily, and is long lasting. One bottle usually lasts me about 1-2 months.
Steph G.
Steph G.
San José

CoverGirl no es mi marca favorita realmente pero si tienen algunos productos que me encantan demasiado. Los rimels son algo que me fascina demasiado de la marca y no pensaría mucho si tengo que comprar uno.
Lyndsey H.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA

Some of their products are fairly decent for the price. However I'm just not impressed with their products as I am others. It can be made out as cheap looking, so I just go to the other products in my list.
April G.
April G.
Burlington, WI

All of the makeup I prefer to use is Covergirl. My favorite Covergirl products are the Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner, Covergirl Simply Ageless foundation, Clump Crusher Mascara, and of course the eye shadows.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Dayton , Tennessee

Love covergirl. Easy to find in almost any store. I've used a lot of there foundations over the years. Gentle of the skin and never causes me to brake out. I love drug store makeup. Reliable and dependable.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Austin, TX

I love this brand! I've been using it ever since I started applying makeup in junior high. There are so many high quality products that are also affordable and you can find at your local drugstore anywhere!
Melina B.
Melina B.

I do not love this brand. I've read that they test on animals. A few of their products are nice like mascara and a few lippies but other than that I don't enjoy this company. Would not recommend to a friend
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.