Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Carmen I.
Carmen I.
New York , NY

Amazing products not to expensive and you can literally find anywhere talk about hitting a home run .. walk into a store and bam you find a covergirl section with literally the complete kit you need ..
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA

Cover girl is a great brand. I love how inexpensive their cosmetic products are. They even have products with even better quality for Just a little more. Their foundations and mascaras are my favorite!
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Chippewa Lake, OH

They're products are really good and have all kinds of beauty products from foundation to lipstick to primers. Very affordable and have so many different options for every skin tone. I love covergirl.
Wendy R.
Wendy R.

I totally recommend this product it's super cheap too !! You can find it almost anywhere ... it really cover my face it gives me that full coverage!!! It's pretty cheap you can find it at target !!! ❤
tati d.
tati d.
Miami, Fl

Although I haven't tried much from this drugstore brand, their prices are phenomenal! And they make my favorite of all time mascaras, they are amazing quality and make my lashes look super bomb! 10/10
Jeanneth R.
Jeanneth R.
Spanaway, WA

Love covergirl waterproof mascaras, I have some of this in my makeup collection, this mascara let my eyelashes longer and separate from each other, this is my favorite mascara than the expensive ones.
Sejah Q.
Sejah Q.
Dallas, TX

I love cover girl! Super affordable and very good quality. I love that I can buy it basically anywhere and everywhere. Most of m make up is cover girl and so is all my sisters make up! 100% recommend!
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND

I have been using Covergirl since I started to wear makeup!

It's inexpensive and works great!

The foundation and concealer hides imperfections or blemishes!

Their eye shadows are gorgeous and stay on!
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC

I have been using cover girl products since I started wearing make up 30 yrs ago. I love the quality is get for a reasonable price. Also easy to find the product line in all my weekly shopping stores.
Lus S.
Lus S.

Currently their Matte foundation is part of my everyday foundation routine. I like their Ready, Set , Gorgeous line as well. Everything is very affordable and can always find good sales at drugstores.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.