Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Neyllen P.
Neyllen P.

Covergirl eyelash masks are excellent especially those that are waterproof I love elongated give a lot of volume and definition, from this brand for me the best are the masks
las máscaras de pestañas de covergirl son excelentes sobre todo las que son a prueba de agua me encantan alargan dan mucho volumen y definicion, de esta marca para mi lo mejor son las mascaras
Sheena C.
Sheena C.
Longboat Key, FL

Covergirl has some hit or miss products. Unfortunately they are getting a little pricey in the drugstore. I personally would save up a few more dollars to purchase a better quality product. The only product that stands out to me in there line is the olay concealer that came in the little pot (and they discontinued that) so I haven't tried much more from the brand.
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY

Covergirl you never disappoint me get with the color correcting primers smashbox cannot be beat and it's totally worth the $39 bucks but this worked but prine color correct foundation concealer it's to many things on my face and no time to get it done but L'Oréal Anti redness I'm all for it L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Creamneed to get the green
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID

Covergirl has so many products for a great price. One of the best parts of Covergirl is its affordable price and its availability. You can find it at your local drugstore, walmart, target and a ton of other places! So that is a huge benefit! They've also released some great products throughout the years! It's wrth it to check out their different makeup products.
Cassidy T.
Cassidy T.
Bristol, TN

I love everything about Covergirl, all the foundation give perfect coverage. some pros are, it gives a pretty glow to your skin and makes you look flawless. Some cons are, the foundation sometimes can be very oily for your skin, so if you dont want to look oily i dont recommend this for you. Don't get me wrong though, they do have some pretty amazing products.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ

COVERGIRL is a reliable drugstore makeup brand. Their TRUBLEND MINERALS BRONZER is a great way to add some glow to pale skin during winter months. It is lightweight and finishes foundation well. I always keep a second container of this powder in my drawer - its hard to find, but one of my favorites. The same can be said of the TRUBLEND MINERALS LOOSE POWDER.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

CoverGirl is my go to makeup brand because I'm not allergic or sensitive to most of their products. Once they started adding Olay to the foundation I started having a few outbreaks of rashes on my face by using the foundation so I just avoid the foundation with Olay added to it.... this is still my go-to friend especially for lipstick, blush and eyeshadow!
Ariona M.
Ariona M.
Marysville

I have used Covergirl's Color Correcting Auto Fix Concealer Stick purchased from Walmart, and let me tell you it works wonders! Complete coverage and I rather use this then my foundation! It doesn't give me any problems what's so ever and it doesn't make me break out! Not to mention it's really cheap! I hope you find pleasure in this product like I do!
Lily Z.
Lily Z.

Their perfect point plus liner is one of my go-to liners. They come if a variety of colors, and their great for either creating a line or smudging it out for a smokier look. The product glides on like butter! The only down side is that it may transfer if you have oilier lids, so make sure you set it with some black eyeshadow or apply primer beforehand.

Massiel R.
Massiel R.
Doral, FL

Covergirl es de mis marcas de maquillaje favoritas. Me encanta la calidad de sus productos. Actualmente uso sus polvos compactos y aunque me encanta el acabado, mi única queja es que siento que no se puede retirar con suma facilidad, es decir que si me pasara la mano podría retirar una gran parte, pero por otro lado me encanta lo ligera que se siente.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.