Add a Photo
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Jan. 13, 2017, 9:11 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm currently using a small eyeshadow palette in my purse just for green eyes from them. This palette is old, but I keep going back to it. It makes my eyes pop when I use it and it has 4 colors and tells you on the back exactly where to apply it for best results. I've used this brand my whole life and have always loved it. Yes, I am a CoverGirl!
Jericka N.
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY
Dec. 21, 2016, 8:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm such a makeup junky and I started out using Covergirl when I was about 13 and I'm 27 now I remember using the all day lip wear and shine and was instantly in love and been buying their stuff ever since. I'm currently trying their foundation and I have not one negative thing to say. I would definitely recommend this company and its products.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've had hit-or-miss luck with their products. Some things I love (their pressed powders and NatureLuxe foundation, for example) and some I'm not as impressed with (a few of their eyeliner choices are pretty sub-par). Still, Covergirl products are widely available and affordable, so it's a choice I'm willing to make when I can't afford better.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Feb. 5, 2017, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl was my main brand in highschool. I will always hold it near and dear to my heart! And 15 years later they still have so many products that I use and love! It says something when any company can go the distance the way covergirl has! They are still making great foundations and concealers that are just as good as some high end ones!
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is another hit or miss brand for me. They do eyeshadow palettes really, really well, but I've never been a fan of their foundations or concealers. Their SuperSizer mascara is truly amazing - the brush looks like it would do absolutely nothing for you but it manages to make my eyelashes look so much longer and hold a curl so well.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Feb. 5, 2017, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl foundation is the best. I have tried a few foundations over the past 8 years or so and I have found time and time again that Covergirl is one of the best in its price range. I get full light weight coverage that doesn't clump or streak. It doesn't last all day if you are sweating and running around but for everyday it is perfect.
Mollie G.
Mollie G.
Feb. 1, 2017, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a really hit or miss brand at the drugstore. There aren't a ton of products that I use from Covergirl, but I will ALWAYS use their mascaras. In fact, Covergirl mascara is my go-to brand, including high end.
They also created a few new eyeshadow palletes (Nudes, Roses, Golden, and Jewels) that were actually very nice quality.
Krys R.
Krys R.
Jan. 19, 2017, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl products have been around and embedded into the American ideal of what beauty is for an extremely long time. The products and price points are appealing to the masses and more so than that are their ad campaigns appealing to all people. The brand is so diverse showing that anyone and everyone is beautiful in their own right.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Waite Park, MN
Jan. 6, 2017, 8:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have an absolute favorite duo sided brush from Covergirl that I use daily. The brush hairs are the perfect density to carefully blend an eye shadow in the crease of your eye lid. The other end has an angled eyebrow, or eyeliner brush with it as well. Just as soft, hit thin for a perfect winged eyeliner or hair like brow strokes.
Claire O.
Claire O.
Dec. 25, 2016, 8:16 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is just an alright brand for me. I have tried their BB creams, pressed powders, liquid foundations, mascara's, and lipsticks and everytime have either said "ew this smells terrible" or thought "eh" or been upset at how it hasn't lasted long at all. I honestly try to stay as far away from covergirl as I can in the aisles.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.