BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Terri D.
Terri D.
Ardmore, OK
I used to sat and watch my mom as she put her makeup on and she always used the brand she always used was Cover Girl. So when I got old enough to wear makeup myself I naturally bought what she did. Their products are very affordable and works well with all skin types. I would recommend this product to any and all of my friends and family members
Jericka N.
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm such a makeup junky and I started out using Covergirl when I was about 13 and I'm 27 now I remember using the all day lip wear and shine and was instantly in love and been buying their stuff ever since. I'm currently trying their foundation and I have not one negative thing to say. I would definitely recommend this company and its products.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had hit-or-miss luck with their products. Some things I love (their pressed powders and NatureLuxe foundation, for example) and some I'm not as impressed with (a few of their eyeliner choices are pretty sub-par). Still, Covergirl products are widely available and affordable, so it's a choice I'm willing to make when I can't afford better.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl was my main brand in highschool. I will always hold it near and dear to my heart! And 15 years later they still have so many products that I use and love! It says something when any company can go the distance the way covergirl has! They are still making great foundations and concealers that are just as good as some high end ones!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Covergirl foundation is the best. I have tried a few foundations over the past 8 years or so and I have found time and time again that Covergirl is one of the best in its price range. I get full light weight coverage that doesn't clump or streak. It doesn't last all day if you are sweating and running around but for everyday it is perfect.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is another hit or miss brand for me. They do eyeshadow palettes really, really well, but I've never been a fan of their foundations or concealers. Their SuperSizer mascara is truly amazing - the brush looks like it would do absolutely nothing for you but it manages to make my eyelashes look so much longer and hold a curl so well.
Mollie G.
Mollie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a really hit or miss brand at the drugstore. There aren't a ton of products that I use from Covergirl, but I will ALWAYS use their mascaras. In fact, Covergirl mascara is my go-to brand, including high end.
They also created a few new eyeshadow palletes (Nudes, Roses, Golden, and Jewels) that were actually very nice quality.
Krys R.
Krys R.
Cover girl products have been around and embedded into the American ideal of what beauty is for an extremely long time. The products and price points are appealing to the masses and more so than that are their ad campaigns appealing to all people. The brand is so diverse showing that anyone and everyone is beautiful in their own right.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Waite Park, MN
I have an absolute favorite duo sided brush from Covergirl that I use daily. The brush hairs are the perfect density to carefully blend an eye shadow in the crease of your eye lid. The other end has an angled eyebrow, or eyeliner brush with it as well. Just as soft, hit thin for a perfect winged eyeliner or hair like brow strokes.
Claire O.
Claire O.
Covergirl is just an alright brand for me. I have tried their BB creams, pressed powders, liquid foundations, mascara's, and lipsticks and everytime have either said "ew this smells terrible" or thought "eh" or been upset at how it hasn't lasted long at all. I honestly try to stay as far away from covergirl as I can in the aisles.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.