Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
dora t.
dora t.

Strengths: Inexpensive and widely available; a hugely improved selection of foundations, several with reliable sunscreen; good concealers; enviable pressed powders; some fantastic Lash Blast mascaras; mostly great eyelining options; a vast selection of lip color options, from the long-wearing Outlast to sheer lip glosses to the wholly impressive Lip Perfection lipstick
Daniela H.
Daniela H.

Covergirl is very hit or miss for me. I don't care for their liquid lipsticks because they're too sticky, but I like the Katy Perry collection of lipsticks & Covergirl eyeshadows are ok depending on the shade. When I was in middleschool they had a white iridescent shade that I was in love with & used every single day. I would give anything to be able to find it again.
carrie f.
carrie f.
Hazelwood, MO

I recently bought some powder foundation by Covergirl but I'm not as impressed with it. I have super sensitive and dry skin. The powder does not work well at all with my skin type and they didn't really offer the right color in the powder to match my skin tone. I ended up going with one a little lighter than I am instead of darker and it makes me look even more pale.
Neyllen P.
Neyllen P.

Covergirl eyelash masks are excellent especially those that are waterproof I love elongated give a lot of volume and definition, from this brand for me the best are the masks
las máscaras de pestañas de covergirl son excelentes sobre todo las que son a prueba de agua me encantan alargan dan mucho volumen y definicion, de esta marca para mi lo mejor son las mascaras
Devlin L.
Devlin L.

First of all, all of covergirl products are amazing. I do find them a bit on the expensive side, but I definitely see why. They work amazing. I buy these products for myself, guy products, and I buy the women products for people I know. I also allow people to try it who would want something from there maybe. I definitely recommend cover girl to anyone and everyone.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Calgary, Alberta

Covergirl is my absolute go to for mascara product. The Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara in Very Black is my be all & end all for mascara. It's clump free and dries instantly. The best part is that it doesn't break the bank. CG is widely available, making it a great staple. I don't use any other make-up products from CG but I still back this brand wholeheartedly.
Sheena C.
Sheena C.
Longboat Key, FL

Covergirl has some hit or miss products. Unfortunately they are getting a little pricey in the drugstore. I personally would save up a few more dollars to purchase a better quality product. The only product that stands out to me in there line is the olay concealer that came in the little pot (and they discontinued that) so I haven't tried much more from the brand.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID

Covergirl has so many products for a great price. One of the best parts of Covergirl is its affordable price and its availability. You can find it at your local drugstore, walmart, target and a ton of other places! So that is a huge benefit! They've also released some great products throughout the years! It's wrth it to check out their different makeup products.
Donna I.
Donna I.

I've used so many CoverGirl products over the years, they are just reasonably priced, effective, quality products that are available everywhere. Right now I am using their Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation, it is lightweight and covers slight imperfections to get you looking great and on with your day without a lot effort and it lasts all day. A definite winner!
Cassidy T.
Cassidy T.
Bristol, TN

I love everything about Covergirl, all the foundation give perfect coverage. some pros are, it gives a pretty glow to your skin and makes you look flawless. Some cons are, the foundation sometimes can be very oily for your skin, so if you dont want to look oily i dont recommend this for you. Don't get me wrong though, they do have some pretty amazing products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.