BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Ayla M.
Carnegie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like this is the makeup that everyone starts out with... Unfortunately, I have had allergic reactions to all of their products. I have tried to find ingredient lists but have come up short. I would NOT recommend to anyone with sensitive skin. Even the mascara gives me a red, itchy raccoon eyes.
Jill B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased CG Smoothers foundation, and it's phenomenal. It's lite weight with a flawless, beautiful finish. The color matched my skin tone perfectly and I only I had to use the 1 base coat, no need to apply more. And the best part was it literally lasts ALL day. I'm amazed by this product.
LuūüĆł D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is an amazing Makeup, I really really loveeee this marketing, and the better of this, is Really cheap, Ill be always buy covergirl make up! They have a good quality on their products and of course I will buy here again
Caitlyn G.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly love this company! They are so affordable and have great values! My favorite cover girl purchase would be one of their mascara's. Overall I love using their products and everyone should try some of them!
Ashley H.
Lynnwood, WA
I have been using an eye shadow kit from them for years and it never fails me. It always makes my eyes pop and I love that the colors go with everything. I have also foundation from covergirl and it always covers perfectly and doesn't make me look too oily.
Ngoc V.
Pflugerville , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Products from covergirl is really cheap therefore it's really affordable even if you only have 7 bucks and you still can buy a eyeliner or foundation. I would like to buy from covergirl again when I have time.
Stephanie M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great quality products. I love the stay fabulous foundations and the lash blast mascara. Their products are very affortable. You can find them at any drugstore or supermarket. I will buy their products again.
Caroline E.
I haven't used TOO much Covergirl, but what I have used has worked well for me. I like their eye makeup, but not their foundation. They're a great "drug store dupe" product but definitely not high end quality.
Derielle K.
Norman, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever I buy Covergirl I know I am buying a product that I can rely on. This is always my first stop when buying beauty products when I'm on a budget. Everything is a great price and always delivers well.
Stassanie R.
I love all of covergirls products! They always stay in place and have full coverage and me. The long lasting liquid lipstick has to be my favorite in the color Nude! Everyday I wear something of covergirls!!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.