Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Victoria T.
Victoria T.

I've only used mascara from this brand and have not been disappointed. The only con is that it doesn't last as long as some other brands I.e. Before the three month mark is up there does tend to be fall out.
Rayna S.
Rayna S.
Kenneth City, FL

I purchased Cover-Girl Ink-Int Eye Liner 2 weeks ago, after applying eyeliner for 5 days... both of my eyes got irritated and swollen... Don't waste your time buying this product! I'm a unsatisfied customer.
Rosie.80 F.
Rosie.80 F.

I love Covergirl ❣ I have been using it since I was in High school. I love the formula and the way it looks and feels. Great quality and affordable. As well as a great variety of makeup. Totally Recomend it.
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.

Cover girl is definitely one of the my favorites, is one of the first one I have tried, nothing bad about it I could say, very very good quality for sure!! I wouldn't doubt it for but it again ! Is very good
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Kennewick, WA

I really enjoy their 24 hour liquid lipsticks the best. They last all day and I don't need to reapply. The colors are beautiful. I don't like their foundations. The scent is overpowering and it feels greasy.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

Absolutely love Covergirl! Never have failed me once with a product. They are sold at great prices and have a wonderful selection of products and colors. They're sold at most stores around and I love them!!!
Ally H.
Ally H.
Bauxite , Ar

I highly recommend Covergirls loose powder in translucent for any skin type or color. It creates a great finish on your skin after applying makeup and also can be used for baking depending on your skin tone.
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN

Cover girl has great products for the most part. They've had some doozies but I like most of their stuff. It's not expensive so if you want to still make something of yourself you can do that with covergirl.
Maria Paola R.
Maria Paola R.
Orlando, FL

I've been using this brand since I was a teenager and I just cannot stop loving it because the time passes by and they come up with new amazing products that make more obsessed. I will keep using this brand!
Griselda A.
Griselda A.
Las Vegas, NV

Eyeshadows and marcaras and good. Especially for them to be drugstore makeup products. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. It's delicate and can break easily. Other than that I love their products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.