BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this drugstore brand, but I do not use their products very often. I have tried many of their mascaras, but have not cared for very many of them. Just an ok brand
Kiana  A.
Kiana A.
Sunnyvale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great, affordable drugstore brand. An iconic brand when I think of makeup. Really love their foundations and mascaras. Great brand to try out, especially for beginners.
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
Ok, it is NOT the most expensive product but you can find it in any town even in the middle of the night at a 24 our drug store! Never irritating and pretty up to date!
Joeci M.
Joeci M.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I love everything about CoverGirl .. I love lip glosses and foundation.. I've only used foundation and lip gloss from CoverGirl but have been wanting to try more things
Rosa D01-005678 M.
Rosa D01-005678 M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What would you say to this brand is good. The fascination is known as I have with your mask, love the way they are my eyelashes when applying it…

In love with this line
Charlene M.
Charlene M.
Orange, TX
I have been a Covergirl lover most of my life. From the time I started wearing make up until now. The Covergirl brand to me offers excellent products for a great price.
Kira H.
Kira H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like CoverGirl lipstick and powder foundation. Their small eyeshadow palettes are decent quality. I feel Maybelline is better, but CoverGirl works in a pinch!
María S.
María S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta los producto de covergirl! son fascinantes! tengo varios productos de ellos y son muy buenos. dura, dejan un muy buen acabado es una de mis marcas favoritas
Melony D.
Melony D.
Suwanee, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the colossal mascara in black. It doesn't leave my lashes clumpy and it is great for layering or wearing alone. The brush is the best, it separates your lashes!
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
I haven't used covergirl in a while, but what I can remember from the products is that I was always pleased with what I purchased. Plus everything is at a great price
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.