Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Jalyca R.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM

This is such a great brand! They have such great products with such a variety of shades for all the different skin tones. You can pick them up at most local drugstores and are usually very inexpensive.
Michele G.
Michele G.
Ashville, OH

Covergirl is my favorite foundation. I have sensitive skin and it does not break me out. I love the coverage it gives for photos. It is very affordable. It goes on smooth and does not cake into cracks.
Katie R.
Katie R.

Love these make up products. Growing up my mom and older sister used them and now I do too. They work great and always have a variety for different skin types. I and very satisfied with these products.
Wendy R.
Wendy R.

I totally recommend this product it's super cheap too !! You can find it almost anywhere ... it really cover my face it gives me that full coverage!!! It's pretty cheap you can find it at target !!! ❤
Lus S.
Lus S.

Currently their Matte foundation is part of my everyday foundation routine. I like their Ready, Set , Gorgeous line as well. Everything is very affordable and can always find good sales at drugstores.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Chippewa Lake, OH

They're products are really good and have all kinds of beauty products from foundation to lipstick to primers. Very affordable and have so many different options for every skin tone. I love covergirl.
Greicy S.
Greicy S.
Lynnwood , WA

Such a great brand, awesome products and really works, it's a little expensive if you buy at sephora but it worth the price. They also have a cheaper make ups selling on the pharmacy and is also good.
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC

I have been using cover girl products since I started wearing make up 30 yrs ago. I love the quality is get for a reasonable price. Also easy to find the product line in all my weekly shopping stores.
Jeanneth R.
Jeanneth R.
Spanaway, WA

Love covergirl waterproof mascaras, I have some of this in my makeup collection, this mascara let my eyelashes longer and separate from each other, this is my favorite mascara than the expensive ones.
tati d.
tati d.
Miami, Fl

Although I haven't tried much from this drugstore brand, their prices are phenomenal! And they make my favorite of all time mascaras, they are amazing quality and make my lashes look super bomb! 10/10
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.