Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Orlando, FL

I love Covergirl products! They are inexpensive and good quality. I am never disappointed with them. They have just about everything too, which is great if you like to stick to one brand for everything.
Andrel T.
Andrel T.
Pinson, AL

Outlast foundation
I have used it 3 bottles of this product
I love it. I wish it was a little more coverage but it is very buildable and it lasts a long time. I get it at Walmart for $10 and it's great.
Gennesie F.
Gennesie F.
Berwyn, IL

I use this as an everyday make up product. Is affordable and gets the job done. However, it isn't the best quality. It doesn't mess up my skin but it doesn't last like the more expensive make up brands.
Valentina G.
Valentina G.

I'm not like a regular covergirl user, I just had like 2 or three things from the mark (a mascara and a nails polish) an they result to be really good, but i think they were like a little bit expensive
Lyss M.
Lyss M.
Mandan, ND

Covergirl is a pretty good drugstore brand. Some of the products are really hit or miss for me due to allergies or just plain not great quality. But when I find their good products its like I hit gold.
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
hubert

Covergirl perfect point plus es increíble si me encanto dura todo el día y volvería a comprarlo ya tengo otro eyeliner en mi colleccion y el precio es cómodo así q recomiendo y si lo volvería a comprar
Jalyca R.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM

This is such a great brand! They have such great products with such a variety of shades for all the different skin tones. You can pick them up at most local drugstores and are usually very inexpensive.
Michele G.
Michele G.
ashville, ohio

Covergirl is my favorite foundation. I have sensitive skin and it does not break me out. I love the coverage it gives for photos. It is very affordable. It goes on smooth and does not cake into cracks.
Carmen I.
Carmen I.
New York , NY

Amazing products not to expensive and you can literally find anywhere talk about hitting a home run .. walk into a store and bam you find a covergirl section with literally the complete kit you need ..
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA

Cover girl is a great brand. I love how inexpensive their cosmetic products are. They even have products with even better quality for Just a little more. Their foundations and mascaras are my favorite!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.