Add a Photo
Yalix N.
25410 sw 137th ave apt 102 homestead fl 33032
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
To Be Honest I Mostly Don't But Almost Anything There Just The Máscaras And Sometimes Some Other Things But I Usually Don't Go There Much Or Buy Anything From That Brand
Katelynn H.
Katelynn H.
Salisbury , NC
Dec. 20, 2016, 8:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl was my go to brand back in high school before I got into other brands of high end makeup. It always worked for me and I still use cover girl mascara everyday.
Rosa D01-005678 M.
Rosa D01-005678 M.
Doral, FL
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
What would you say to this brand is good. The fascination is known as I have with your mask, love the way they are my eyelashes when applying it…

In love with this line
Kiana  A.
Kiana A.
Sunnyvale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 21, 2017, 8:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great, affordable drugstore brand. An iconic brand when I think of makeup. Really love their foundations and mascaras. Great brand to try out, especially for beginners.
Charlene M.
Charlene M.
Orange, TX
Jan. 31, 2017, 1:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been a Covergirl lover most of my life. From the time I started wearing make up until now. The Covergirl brand to me offers excellent products for a great price.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
Dec. 16, 2016, 3:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like this drugstore brand, but I do not use their products very often. I have tried many of their mascaras, but have not cared for very many of them. Just an ok brand
Joeci M.
Joeci M.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Jan. 5, 2017, 2:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love everything about CoverGirl .. I love lip glosses and foundation.. I've only used foundation and lip gloss from CoverGirl but have been wanting to try more things
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
Dec. 23, 2016, 9:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Ok, it is NOT the most expensive product but you can find it in any town even in the middle of the night at a 24 our drug store! Never irritating and pretty up to date!
María S.
María S.
Jan. 8, 2017, 1:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Me encanta los producto de covergirl! son fascinantes! tengo varios productos de ellos y son muy buenos. dura, dejan un muy buen acabado es una de mis marcas favoritas
Kira H.
Kira H.
Jan. 4, 2017, 11:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like CoverGirl lipstick and powder foundation. Their small eyeshadow palettes are decent quality. I feel Maybelline is better, but CoverGirl works in a pinch!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.