BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Karissa t.
I mostly use covergirl. I'm not really obsessed with make up like it seems the rest of the world is. I just like relatively cheap and simple.
Darlenny F.
corona, NY
Me encanta lo producto de esta marca son muy buenos y ademas huelen muy rico sobre todo lo polvos, su producto tienen una buena pigmentacion.
Abbey A.
Westfield
the only concealer i use is by covergirl- it makes you feel as though you don't have any make up on at all. it's goes on smooth and oil free!
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
This company is my go to. They are affordable with amazing products. I have never been disappointed. I would recommend this company to others
Allyson A.
Kansas City, MO
I recently bought covergirl pressed powder & it made my face itch incredibly bad. It must have been all of the added chemicals in the powder.
Shyla B.
Bloomington, IN
I use slot of different cover girl products. I have used their base since I was a teen . All of their makeup goes on smooth a d clean feeling
robin M.
Worcester, MA
My favorite covergirl item comes from the queen collection and it happens to be their bronzer. hands down one of the best for women of color
Amy G.
Portageville, MO
I've used alot of cover girl growing up, as it's easy to find where I live. I like the products, but the foundation isnt the best I've used.
Deb U.
Scottsdale, AZ
COVERGIRL works the best for my skin.
It does not have bad ingredients.
I don't get itchy eyes from the mascara.
I will keep using Covergirl
Penny H.
Texarkana, TX
A good product I use the loose powered and adds such a more clean finish to your makeup is smooth soft feel and mascara helps with my lashes
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.