Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Murfreesboro, TN

I have always used covergirl and the products have never let me down, they will need to up their game more since a lot of cheaper brands are starting to have more variety. Over all it is a great brand though.
Sandra J.
Sandra J.

Industry standard. Available everywhere--even when you are shopping for food and need a little refill makeup. I use their under eye concealer. It's dependable. It's nothing glamorous but it gets the job done.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

The only products I buy from covergirl is their mascara. And usually its a hit or miss.
I've used very few of their eye shadows and haven't liked any of them. There's not enough pigment and too much fall out.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.

Covergirl can be hit or miss. It is one of my favorite drugstore brands. I prefer their eye makeup products over their facial makeup products. Some of their foundations and creams have made my skin break out.
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Modesto, CA

Covergirl offers a wide variety of affordable products that everyone will love! Their products feature great quality ingredients and packaging! Covergirl can be found at any drugstore, convenient for anyone!
Rosie.80 F.
Rosie.80 F.

I love Covergirl ❣ I have been using it since I was in High school. I love the formula and the way it looks and feels. Great quality and affordable. As well as a great variety of makeup. Totally Recomend it.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

Absolutely love Covergirl! Never have failed me once with a product. They are sold at great prices and have a wonderful selection of products and colors. They're sold at most stores around and I love them!!!
Rayna S.
Rayna S.
Kenneth City, FL

I purchased Cover-Girl Ink-Int Eye Liner 2 weeks ago, after applying eyeliner for 5 days... both of my eyes got irritated and swollen... Don't waste your time buying this product! I'm a unsatisfied customer.
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.

Cover girl is definitely one of the my favorites, is one of the first one I have tried, nothing bad about it I could say, very very good quality for sure!! I wouldn't doubt it for but it again ! Is very good
Ally H.
Ally H.
Little Rock, AR

I highly recommend Covergirls loose powder in translucent for any skin type or color. It creates a great finish on your skin after applying makeup and also can be used for baking depending on your skin tone.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.