Add a Photo
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Feb. 3, 2017, 11:02 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For a drugstore brand, COVERGIRL is exceptionally good. It is affordable and creates a great look. Their mascara is my favorite. The eye shadow does not stay on however...
Luanne T.
Luanne T.
New Port Richey, FL
Dec. 28, 2016, 8:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all of their products, I go to this section in the drug store when searching for new cosmetics. They dont make my skin breakout and have great quality for the price
EMya d.
EMya d.
Jan. 9, 2017, 8:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A great verity of makeup very affordable also no stains excellent quality no harm done to the face . I rarely shop here because I don't have time but I totally reckon this
beverly W.
beverly W.
Paris, TX
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl I love all of their products it's adorable affordable and looks great on I never have to worry about the quality of their products I especially love the powders
Diana P.
Diana P.
Franklin Sq, NY
Jan. 3, 2017, 12:35 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use their foundation for oil control and I love it! I use it everyday to cover up my acne and to go out. It stays on all day and it feels like I have nothing on my face.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Jan. 27, 2017, 5:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The only thing I've used from covergirl is mascara, and in high school when I didn't pay for my makeup that was my go-to. It works in wonders, and make my eye lashes pop.
Drenna E.
Drenna E.
Clinton, MD
Jan. 31, 2017, 5:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Lipstick, Eyelash Mascara, lip liner, nail polish. This is a great brand that I as a consumer still purchase at my local CVS. Sometimes I use coupons and the store sales.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
Jan. 5, 2017, 2:40 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love hate relationship with cover girl. Love their mascara & other eye products, use the nail polish often. not a fan of foundation & powders. Prices are very reasonable!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Horton, AL
Jan. 31, 2017, 3:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm not much for drugstore makeup, but I did use it as a teenager. I believe it's good for beginners. After trying better brands, I won't use drug store make up anymore.
Idalis D.
Idalis D.
Channelview, TX
Feb. 1, 2017, 4:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I adore cover girl lipsticks! They are very pretty and creamy. They are not drying at all. I recommend cover girl lipsticks to people to seem to stray away from mattes !
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.