COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Maria C.
Maria C.
Miami, Florida
Productos de maquillaje de bajo costo pero con una calidad muy alta en estos momentos estoy usando un polvo traslucido y de verdad estoy encantada, marca super recomendada
EMya d.
EMya d.
A great verity of makeup very affordable also no stains excellent quality no harm done to the face . I rarely shop here because I don't have time but I totally reckon this
beverly W.
beverly W.
Paris, TX
Cover girl I love all of their products it's adorable affordable and looks great on I never have to worry about the quality of their products I especially love the powders
Renee G.
Renee G.
Portsmouth, VA
I have used many covergirl products over the years. I currently use only cover girl mascara. It stays on all day without smudging. Makes my lashes long and fuller looking.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Franklin Sq, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use their foundation for oil control and I love it! I use it everyday to cover up my acne and to go out. It stays on all day and it feels like I have nothing on my face.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
The only thing I've used from covergirl is mascara, and in high school when I didn't pay for my makeup that was my go-to. It works in wonders, and make my eye lashes pop.
Drenna E.
Drenna E.
Clinton, MD
Lipstick, Eyelash Mascara, lip liner, nail polish. This is a great brand that I as a consumer still purchase at my local CVS. Sometimes I use coupons and the store sales.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
Love hate relationship with cover girl. Love their mascara & other eye products, use the nail polish often. not a fan of foundation & powders. Prices are very reasonable!
Katelynn H.
Katelynn H.
Salisbury , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl was my go to brand back in high school before I got into other brands of high end makeup. It always worked for me and I still use cover girl mascara everyday.
Idalis D.
Idalis D.
Channelview, TX
I adore cover girl lipsticks! They are very pretty and creamy. They are not drying at all. I recommend cover girl lipsticks to people to seem to stray away from mattes !
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.