BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
For a drugstore brand, COVERGIRL is exceptionally good. It is affordable and creates a great look. Their mascara is my favorite. The eye shadow does not stay on however...
EMya d.
EMya d.
A great verity of makeup very affordable also no stains excellent quality no harm done to the face . I rarely shop here because I don't have time but I totally reckon this
Maria C.
Maria C.
Miami, Florida
Productos de maquillaje de bajo costo pero con una calidad muy alta en estos momentos estoy usando un polvo traslucido y de verdad estoy encantada, marca super recomendada
Drenna E.
Drenna E.
Clinton, MD
Lipstick, Eyelash Mascara, lip liner, nail polish. This is a great brand that I as a consumer still purchase at my local CVS. Sometimes I use coupons and the store sales.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
The only thing I've used from covergirl is mascara, and in high school when I didn't pay for my makeup that was my go-to. It works in wonders, and make my eye lashes pop.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
Love hate relationship with cover girl. Love their mascara & other eye products, use the nail polish often. not a fan of foundation & powders. Prices are very reasonable!
Idalis D.
Idalis D.
Channelview, TX
I adore cover girl lipsticks! They are very pretty and creamy. They are not drying at all. I recommend cover girl lipsticks to people to seem to stray away from mattes !
Katelynn H.
Katelynn H.
Salisbury, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl was my go to brand back in high school before I got into other brands of high end makeup. It always worked for me and I still use cover girl mascara everyday.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Horton, AL
I'm not much for drugstore makeup, but I did use it as a teenager. I believe it's good for beginners. After trying better brands, I won't use drug store make up anymore.
Yalix N.
Yalix N.
25410 sw 137th ave apt 102 homestead fl 33032
To Be Honest I Mostly Don't But Almost Anything There Just The Máscaras And Sometimes Some Other Things But I Usually Don't Go There Much Or Buy Anything From That Brand
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.