Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ

Easy breezy beautiful cover girl! This is a good and affordable makeup product. You can get them from any drug store. The newspaper circulars always have coupons and these products go on sale very often.
Brisa S.
Brisa S.
Las Cruces, NM

Red lipstick is awesome like all the different pigments from pink to red,, with they made a nice deep long lasting lip stain tho!! Otherwise products (mascara , liners, powders and foundations) all great
Kortnee P.
Kortnee P.

Covergirl is my go-to for foundation and mascara! I always buy their powder foundation and mascara because they are of amazing quality! The foundation lasts a long time and the mascara makes my eyes pop!
Luz L.
Luz L.
Lansing, IL

The foundation has great coverage! I love it! Makes my face look so smooth. I recommend it for anyone that has trouble with oily skin! I have tried several types of foundation but this one is my favorite
Diamela D.
Diamela D.

Affordable, excellent quality make up? Did you mean cover girl? COVERGIRL has excellent quality stuff and it isn't even expensive! I love shopping for covergirl stuff and I'd never stop. I'd be crazy to.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Seminary, MS

Their products are ok for their price. They do not last long for me. I have to re-apply throughout the day. If I had to choose a product I would just use their simple pressed powder for touch up reasons
Seena R.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA

Cool products , Available Everywhere, good quality, Great powders, I also can say that I like alot of products just not all of them but they are another great brand that have been around for many years.
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Orlando, FL

I love Covergirl products! They are inexpensive and good quality. I am never disappointed with them. They have just about everything too, which is great if you like to stick to one brand for everything.
Beth H.
Beth H.
Granite City, IL

Not really my go to brand.I like some of the mascaras, but most of the other products just seem cheap to me.I buy the products mostly just for quick fixes. The products are easy to find anywhere you go.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL

This used to be my go to makeup brand but now I feel their products are slipping in quality. I still go by their section and see if anything is worth buying but usually end up buying from another brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.