Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Emilly B.
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz, CA

I love covergirl! I've constantly bought their mascara and it works so well. It makes my eyelashes look so full and so nice and pretty. I haven't used other products but I highly recommend their mascara!
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Akron, OH

I have always loved cover girl. It's what started my makeup obsession and it will always be one of my favorites. I love love love there mascara and the tube lasts forever, I would 100% recommend getting.
Brisa S.
Brisa S.
Las Cruces, NM

Red lipstick is awesome like all the different pigments from pink to red,, with they made a nice deep long lasting lip stain tho!! Otherwise products (mascara , liners, powders and foundations) all great
Kortnee P.
Kortnee P.

Covergirl is my go-to for foundation and mascara! I always buy their powder foundation and mascara because they are of amazing quality! The foundation lasts a long time and the mascara makes my eyes pop!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Seminary, MS

Their products are ok for their price. They do not last long for me. I have to re-apply throughout the day. If I had to choose a product I would just use their simple pressed powder for touch up reasons
Annette G.
Annette G.
Arvin, Ca

I remember when I was younger I was in love with all of their blushes they were great ! I still own a few! The pricing is super affordable. They are a great ciompany ! I would shop their products again.
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Orlando, FL

I love Covergirl products! They are inexpensive and good quality. I am never disappointed with them. They have just about everything too, which is great if you like to stick to one brand for everything.
Seena R.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA

Cool products , Available Everywhere, good quality, Great powders, I also can say that I like alot of products just not all of them but they are another great brand that have been around for many years.
Beth H.
Beth H.
Granite City, IL

Not really my go to brand.I like some of the mascaras, but most of the other products just seem cheap to me.I buy the products mostly just for quick fixes. The products are easy to find anywhere you go.
Andrel T.
Andrel T.
Pinson, AL

Outlast foundation
I have used it 3 bottles of this product
I love it. I wish it was a little more coverage but it is very buildable and it lasts a long time. I get it at Walmart for $10 and it's great.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.