COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
lacey m.
lacey m.
The quality of Covergirl products seems cheaply made. And PLEASE for the love of GOD, when you are making a commercial for mascara, don't have the models were faux eyelashes.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is an alright brand, in my opinion. I definitely feel like there are better products at the drugstore for a lower price point, but they do have nice pressed powders
Zenobia R.
Zenobia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is hit or miss for me. I'm not such a fan of their foundations because of the smell. I do enjoy their lip products and all of their products are reasonably priced.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Ellenburg Ctr, NY
I've been using Covergirl products for over 20 years. They are always affordable and easy to find. I have a " rescue" bag in my car and it has many Covergirl products in it.
Tricia K.
Tricia K.
Horton , AL
I use covergirl mascara and I love it. I've never really used anything else. I wouldn't say I'm the best at applying it. Sometimes it clumps, but I feel like it's my fault.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Panama City, FL
I have honestly never tried a covergirl product i did not love! They have something for everyone. And i love their campaign. Their eyeliner will always be my goto eyeliner.
Sara L.
Sara L.
The Covergirl Lashblast Volume in black/brown is one of my absolute favorites and is super affordable. Stays in place all day, and I don't even wear the waterproof version!
Mae M.
Mae M.
I used covergirl the most when I was younger. They still have many products for all ages and they are a great brand for the drugstore side of makeup. Affordable and simple.
Renee G.
Renee G.
Portsmouth, VA
I have used many covergirl products over the years. I currently use only cover girl mascara. It stays on all day without smudging. Makes my lashes long and fuller looking.
beverly W.
beverly W.
Paris, TX
Cover girl I love all of their products it's adorable affordable and looks great on I never have to worry about the quality of their products I especially love the powders
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.