Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Shaunice L.
Shaunice L.

Easy breezy beautiful. Their products are cheap but they do a good job. Their foundations do smell a bit chemically while others can have a strange dusty perfume scent. I always come back to try something new.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.

I'm neutral on covergirl products. I've used several that are okay and several that aren't. My mascara now is covergirl and I'm currently trying to find a new brand. Irritates my contacts but it doesn't clump!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Spokane Valley

My favorite drug store brand. Always consistent and readily available. I also like how they are constantly coming out with new products to compete with high end companies. Always nice to have a cheaper option.
Kaylin B.
Kaylin B.
Ames, IA

Great products! I buy my eyeliner and mascara from them at Target. Reasonably priced. My favorite purchase is the double mascara. Really makes my eyelashes longer and thicker. Recommend to others all the time!
Angela R.
Angela R.
Scottsville

Cover girl Foundation in the mirrored compact is wonderful. I use Natural Beige. It provides a good coverage for the price. Cover girl also has great coupons to save even more $. Very Budget friendly products.
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Lorain, OH

I enjoy a lot of Cover Girl products and the cost is always up my alley. Some of the products are great while others are average. In general for cosmetics they are great budget friendly choice for ease of use.
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA

I don't use drugstore makeup often but when I do Covergirl tends to be my choice. It's a brand I know and trust. They are excellent value for money spent and are widely available. I would recommend this brand.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Wise, Va

Covergirl makes great makeup. I buy it a lot and I definitely will be buying more. They have so many great products at great prices. There is nothing I would change with then. I definitely recommend shopping.
Paige W.
Paige W.

Super affordable and great products. Available at every drug store ❤ I love their foundation and it is great for people who love makeup but don't have the money for higher end makeup 💄❤😘 10/10 would recommend
Sandra J.
Sandra J.

Industry standard. Available everywhere--even when you are shopping for food and need a little refill makeup. I use their under eye concealer. It's dependable. It's nothing glamorous but it gets the job done.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.