BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Emily S.
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is an alright brand, in my opinion. I definitely feel like there are better products at the drugstore for a lower price point, but they do have nice pressed powders
Erica
Erica
Rives Junction, MI
I used there eye shadows for years, my favorite is their eye color pop colors, I have blue eyes so the green and brown eye shadows really make my eyes pop and look beautiful.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Ellenburg Ctr, NY
I've been using Covergirl products for over 20 years. They are always affordable and easy to find. I have a " rescue" bag in my car and it has many Covergirl products in it.
Sara L.
Sara L.
The Covergirl Lashblast Volume in black/brown is one of my absolute favorites and is super affordable. Stays in place all day, and I don't even wear the waterproof version!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Panama City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have honestly never tried a covergirl product i did not love! They have something for everyone. And i love their campaign. Their eyeliner will always be my goto eyeliner.
Mae M.
Mae M.
I used covergirl the most when I was younger. They still have many products for all ages and they are a great brand for the drugstore side of makeup. Affordable and simple.
Tricia K.
Tricia K.
Horton , AL
I use covergirl mascara and I love it. I've never really used anything else. I wouldn't say I'm the best at applying it. Sometimes it clumps, but I feel like it's my fault.
beverly W.
beverly W.
Paris, TX
Cover girl I love all of their products it's adorable affordable and looks great on I never have to worry about the quality of their products I especially love the powders
Luanne T.
Luanne T.
New Port Richey, FL
I love all of their products, I go to this section in the drug store when searching for new cosmetics. They dont make my skin breakout and have great quality for the price
EMya d.
EMya d.
A great verity of makeup very affordable also no stains excellent quality no harm done to the face . I rarely shop here because I don't have time but I totally reckon this
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.