BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Amy K.
Meadows Place, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Covergirl liquid powder foundation for the past few months and absolutely love it! This brand is really affordable and you can purchase Covergirl products almost anymore, including Walmart, Walgreens, Target, Ulta stores, etc.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is to me a classic makeup line! It's one of the first makeup brands most people use. It's super accessible as well as affordable. I feel like they do a great job at making products for a wide spectrum of different colors and skin tones!
Stephanie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl products they my momma bought me my first makeup set with I was 14 and it was all covergirl products they really know what they are doing cause I always get covergirl stuff and am always happy 😊 with the stuff that I get 😊
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
This brand got a girl covered!! Its absolutely one of my favorite drug store brands for foundation and makeup powders. I love how this brand is also stepping it up coming out with amazing products. For sure this is one of the best drug store brands.
nadia b.
Davie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the lipsticks and nail polish from covergirl they work so well and the nail polish dry super fast I would recommend this product for everyone who is looking for good cheap makeup! 😝😝😝 they have the products for really good prices
Ana María N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta marca la Amo desde el primer momento que comencé a utilizar sus productos, la calidad que aporta a cada uno de ellos a bajo costo en comparación con otras marcas es de envidiar, es de mis marcas favoritas de farmacia y supermercados!!
Emily K.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is a brand I've used multiple times. I keep going back because their products do not disappoint. It's good quality and the price is reasonable compared to similar products. I love that you can find CoverGirl products in most stores.
Karen R.
Grand Rapids, MI
The foundation I've used from cover girl is awesome it doesn't leave my skin stinky or itching like other foundations have but I feel my face nice and smooth and what I'm trying to cover up stays nice and covered up by this foundation.
Courtney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is hit and miss with me ..
I used to love CoverGirl but everytime I go back to it again I find something I don't like..
For instance I tried their new mascara and it just clumped up and irritated my sensitive eyes.. Not cool CoverGirl!
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl products, they always match my skin tone perfectly. It's always nice to have a product that matches my skin. I usually just buy my covergirl items via amazon because I know exactly what to get. I've never had a bad experience with covergirl
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.