Add a Photo
Emily S.
Emily S.
Jan. 30, 2017, 8:03 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl is an alright brand, in my opinion. I definitely feel like there are better products at the drugstore for a lower price point, but they do have nice pressed powders
Erica
Erica
Rives Junction, MI
Dec. 30, 2016, 10:52 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used there eye shadows for years, my favorite is their eye color pop colors, I have blue eyes so the green and brown eye shadows really make my eyes pop and look beautiful.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Norwood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 19, 2016, 10:27 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has great products for a great value! I've always love their different mascaras. A great brand that you can easily pick up at most drug stores or big box retailers.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Ellenburg Ctr, NY
Dec. 16, 2016, 10:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using Covergirl products for over 20 years. They are always affordable and easy to find. I have a " rescue" bag in my car and it has many Covergirl products in it.
Tricia K.
Tricia K.
Horton, AL
Dec. 23, 2016, 6:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl mascara and I love it. I've never really used anything else. I wouldn't say I'm the best at applying it. Sometimes it clumps, but I feel like it's my fault.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Panama City, FL
Jan. 29, 2017, 4:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have honestly never tried a covergirl product i did not love! They have something for everyone. And i love their campaign. Their eyeliner will always be my goto eyeliner.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Dec. 31, 2016, 2:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The Covergirl Lashblast Volume in black/brown is one of my absolute favorites and is super affordable. Stays in place all day, and I don't even wear the waterproof version!
Mae M.
Mae M.
Jan. 27, 2017, 12:35 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used covergirl the most when I was younger. They still have many products for all ages and they are a great brand for the drugstore side of makeup. Affordable and simple.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Feb. 3, 2017, 11:02 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For a drugstore brand, COVERGIRL is exceptionally good. It is affordable and creates a great look. Their mascara is my favorite. The eye shadow does not stay on however...
Maria C.
Maria C.
Miami, Florida
Jan. 8, 2017, 9:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Productos de maquillaje de bajo costo pero con una calidad muy alta en estos momentos estoy usando un polvo traslucido y de verdad estoy encantada, marca super recomendada
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.