Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Sarilu C.
Sarilu C.

The Cover Girl cosmetics seem to me of very good quality at an excellent price, besides that can be found anywhere ... My favorite product? The compact, keep me free of glare for hours without retouching!
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Stanton, CA

Cover girl has to be one of the best cosmetics their products are so amazing my favorite is their mascaras and eyeliners there are definitely no problems with their items j totally recommend you buying it
Erica L.
Erica L.

While covergirl does have amazing mascaras, I don't like the consistency and formulas of their foundations and concealers. On the other hand, I own a covergirl blush trio that I have used countless times.
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Asher, OK

I have used a couple of their products before and the ones I have used weren't my favorites. I can't say I don't like covergirl based on a couple of products but I don't like the ones I have tried so far.
Aundrea W.
Aundrea W.
Pen Argyl, PA

Covergirl is my number one makeup brand. the cover up and also mascara. I love the waterproof Mascara, its true of what it really is. Sometimes the brand does not express the products but this brand does.
Diamela D.
Diamela D.

Affordable, excellent quality make up? Did you mean cover girl? COVERGIRL has excellent quality stuff and it isn't even expensive! I love shopping for covergirl stuff and I'd never stop. I'd be crazy to.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL

I use the covergirl mascara the super sizer. It is amazing! I love the brush to it and i love how it grabs my lashes to lift them up and it makes the eyelashes look like their fake. I use this every day.
Kortnee P.
Kortnee P.

Covergirl is my go-to for foundation and mascara! I always buy their powder foundation and mascara because they are of amazing quality! The foundation lasts a long time and the mascara makes my eyes pop!
Sanquana S.
Sanquana S.
Altus, OK

Covergirl is a great drugstore brand. its not high priced and its easy to find. you can pretty much pick it up at any drugstore or walmart. they have lip products, foundation, eye products and much more.
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ

Easy breezy beautiful cover girl! This is a good and affordable makeup product. You can get them from any drug store. The newspaper circulars always have coupons and these products go on sale very often.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.