Add a Photo

Kristina H.
Louisville, KY
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their Queen collection. As an African American female it's great to have makeup that fits our skin tone. There just needs to be more darker shades for my darker sisters.
Kellie J.
Kellie J.
Spokane Valley
Jan. 26, 2017, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really love the covergirl mascara I have tried every one they have come out with and I love them all. They all have great applicators and the waterproof is really waterproof.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Jan. 4, 2017, 10:58 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Civer girl has great products all though i don't yse to much make up for my face. But i do use the powder and some times lip sticks. Cover girl is aboyt the cheapest way to go.
Tessa A.
Tessa A.
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:21 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love cover girl cheaper than most but just as effective. Easy breezy and beautiful. I don't wear a ton of makeup so I don't like to spend too much and covergirl does my trick.
Karolina M.
Karolina M.
Jan. 2, 2017, 10:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love everything about cover girl, the compact gives you natural look, the matt lips are creamy, and the smell is divine causes them to eat, the shades are spectacular colors
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Dec. 21, 2016, 5:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love my Cover Girl when in a pinch. It's so convenient and easy to locate when I have left something at home. I do feel like my other brand product stays on a little better!
Adalgisa c.
Adalgisa c.
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Buenos productos, accesible a todo los bolsillos, muy buena calidad y variedad en sus sombras, mascaras o labiales, la podemos encontrar en cualquier tienda por departamentos.
Zenobia R.
Zenobia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 22, 2016, 10:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This brand is hit or miss for me. I'm not such a fan of their foundations because of the smell. I do enjoy their lip products and all of their products are reasonably priced.
lacey m.
lacey m.
Jan. 2, 2017, 8:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The quality of Covergirl products seems cheaply made. And PLEASE for the love of GOD, when you are making a commercial for mascara, don't have the models were faux eyelashes.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Norwood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 19, 2016, 10:27 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has great products for a great value! I've always love their different mascaras. A great brand that you can easily pick up at most drug stores or big box retailers.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.