Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.

High quality drugstore makeup brand targeted to a wide range of ages and skin types. I particularly love Covergirl mascaras. Always priced well, with fun and fresh packaging. I buy my products at Target and CVS.
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA

Cover girl has always been one of my go to brands. I love how they are always coming out with new products to try. It's very affordable and easy to find too. My 17 year old daughter loves their matte lipsticks!!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.

Some of the best mascaras you'll ever use. The line is affordable for all budgets and high quality at the same time. They make products for people of every age and background and look good until you take it off.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Carlisle, OH

I love their oil free foundation! I have pretty oily skin as is so I didn't need a foundation that was going to add more, so when I found this on I was so impressed! No more oily looking skin for me from now on!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Jasper, Ga

Cover girl has been used by my entire family for years. Loved them as a teen, and now my teen loves them as well. Great variety of products at fantastic prices. Will always have a cover girl product in my home.
Becky B.
Becky B.
Lima, OH

CoverGirl liquid foundation- it's a good starting place if you're just getting into foundation or need some thick coverage. Very affordable. Not the best for oily skin- I needed to wear powder over it and blot.
Jocelyne N.
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca

This is a great brand and affordable! I have e used several of their products. Some compare to big brand products. You can find it at different locations such as Walmart, target...I would recommend it to others
Geri C.
Geri C.
Chillicothe, OH

Cover girl is such a great product. I love the commercials and spikes people. I love the foundation the best it's my favorite. And my favorite mascara is the one in the green tube. It's the only one I will use.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

I've never had an issues with their make up products. Pretty average stuff, affordable, easy to find and lots to choose from. Nothing I have found incredible but works well for those who just like basic makeup.
Erin O.
Erin O.

Cover girl lash blast is a tried and true favorite. It works to build both length and volume without being clumpy. I like the ultra black color to create really Dramatic lashes. This is always in my makeup bag.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.