COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Trenola B.
Trenola B.
Port Arthur, TX

I love almost all cover girl products and their bb creams are my favorite. Cover girl products are a great addition to your beginner's makeup bag. Their products are very affordable and never disappoint me
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Swain, NY

I live their makeup, it is affordable and I can buy it at just about any store I normally shop at like wal mart. My mom also uses cover girl and she is the one who originally got me hooked on this product.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA

I have liked a few things from here there definitely not expensive and some things are definitely nice for the price cause most of it's inexpensive and actually really nice I would recommend shopping here!
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
Nashville, TN

I like their product, but sadly it doesn't work well for those with sensitive skin like mine. I wish they had a product line that would work! I would be into it. For now I'll just fawn over their mascara!
Tessa H.
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA

Covergirl to me is like the go-to brand. They have makeup to fit many different personalities. I enjoy that they create new products often. They quality is always impressive. I would recommend this brand.
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Asher, OK

I have used a couple of their products before and the ones I have used weren't my favorites. I can't say I don't like covergirl based on a couple of products but I don't like the ones I have tried so far.
Sarilu C.
Sarilu C.

The Cover Girl cosmetics seem to me of very good quality at an excellent price, besides that can be found anywhere ... My favorite product? The compact, keep me free of glare for hours without retouching!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Buffalo, MO

Covergirl has really stepped up their game! I love their roses palette (has very little fallout) & the only foundation I use is their outlast all-day stay foundation! Great coverage & it really does last.
Aundrea W.
Aundrea W.
Pen Argyl, PA

Covergirl is my number one makeup brand. the cover up and also mascara. I love the waterproof Mascara, its true of what it really is. Sometimes the brand does not express the products but this brand does.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Stanton, CA

Cover girl has to be one of the best cosmetics their products are so amazing my favorite is their mascaras and eyeliners there are definitely no problems with their items j totally recommend you buying it
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.