BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Victoria M.
Doral, FL
Covergirl mascaras are the best!! Their products are super amazing and cheap. You can definitely do a good makeup with their products. Recommended
Janet C.
Keene, TX
I used these in high school, but never really liked it. They caused me so many breakouts. I tried a bb cream recently and still was not impressed.
Ana A.
Fairly good drugstore makeup. Their clean and clear line is amazing and they have good mascaras. It's a brand that I find myself always looking at
Jessica J.
Cowlesville, NY
I tried the BB cream foundation for the first time about a month ago and it has worked,great. Never really used foundation till about a month ago
Genevieve M.
I have always enjoyed using covergirl products any where from foundation to mascara and anything in between. Covergirl is always my go to makeup!
Irma F.
Friona, TX
Always come out with cute lip colors. And the ate great. Long lasting and cheap. But i like the other products too. So anything covergil is great
Bethany K.
Corpus Christi, TX
Great product. Shays what I need to look the way I want. Daytime, evening, dramatic, fresh...it always deniers at a great price and easy to find.
Becca A.
Covergirl has been a go to for me since I started makeup. Their product I use most is mascara. I don't really use their products anymore, though.
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
They have a really nice BB Cream that I use. I have really sensitive skin, and this was the only one besides Neutrogena that didn't break me out.
Barb F.
Lakewood, OH
Cover girl products are affordable for every day use as well as for special occasions. Most of my makeup is Covergirl. I love the Golden pallet!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.