BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Kellie J.
Kellie J.
Spokane Valley
I really love the covergirl mascara I have tried every one they have come out with and I love them all. They all have great applicators and the waterproof is really waterproof.
Tessa A.
Tessa A.
Love cover girl cheaper than most but just as effective. Easy breezy and beautiful. I don't wear a ton of makeup so I don't like to spend too much and covergirl does my trick.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love my Cover Girl when in a pinch. It's so convenient and easy to locate when I have left something at home. I do feel like my other brand product stays on a little better!
Adalgisa c.
Adalgisa c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buenos productos, accesible a todo los bolsillos, muy buena calidad y variedad en sus sombras, mascaras o labiales, la podemos encontrar en cualquier tienda por departamentos.
Karolina M.
Karolina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything about cover girl, the compact gives you natural look, the matt lips are creamy, and the smell is divine causes them to eat, the shades are spectacular colors
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Villa Hills, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has great products for a great value! I've always love their different mascaras. A great brand that you can easily pick up at most drug stores or big box retailers.
Zenobia R.
Zenobia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is hit or miss for me. I'm not such a fan of their foundations because of the smell. I do enjoy their lip products and all of their products are reasonably priced.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is an alright brand, in my opinion. I definitely feel like there are better products at the drugstore for a lower price point, but they do have nice pressed powders
lacey m.
lacey m.
The quality of Covergirl products seems cheaply made. And PLEASE for the love of GOD, when you are making a commercial for mascara, don't have the models were faux eyelashes.
Isabelle K.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite brands to buy mascara from. They always have products I know will work. I also love their better skin concealer it works great for me and it's affordable !
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.