Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Mangham , LA

Ahh!!! I absolutely love cover girl!! My foundation powder concealer everything is cover girl! The price is usually cheaper that most! The products are amazing! I promise I won't be disappointed if you do!
Jodee H.
Jodee H.
Saint Anthony, ID

Cover girl is a great company that offers products that are good quality for a good price. When I was in HS I used their green powder compacts and now I love their mascara and eyeliner. You can't go wrong.
Tiara T.
Tiara T.
Toledo, IA

Covergirl can be found in most stores that have cosmetics which makes it easily accessible to get your hands on the products they have. I think it's a great company if you are just starting to wear makeup.
Alisa W.
Alisa W.
Memphis, TN

I do enjoy the covergirl blush, eye shadows, and mascara. They are great products and I've never had any issues with irritation from the covergirl brand! Who doesn't want to look and feel like a Covergirl!
Drea M.
Drea M.
Baltimore, MD

Most of their products are good, but I tried a long lasting lip stick and it didn't last very long. I did love the color and when I mixed it with some other products it helped the lip stick stay on longer.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA

I love the quality of their foundation for being a drug store brand it works well some I have found more oily than others thus could use improvement but you can't beat the price and the coverage is amazing
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.

I've used covergirl fave powder for over a year now and will recommend it to anyone. They have a great finishing powder and their products are very affordable. Pretty much any product you get here will be.
Tessa H.
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA

Covergirl to me is like the go-to brand. They have makeup to fit many different personalities. I enjoy that they create new products often. They quality is always impressive. I would recommend this brand.
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
Nashville, TN

I like their product, but sadly it doesn't work well for those with sensitive skin like mine. I wish they had a product line that would work! I would be into it. For now I'll just fawn over their mascara!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Buffalo, MO

Covergirl has really stepped up their game! I love their roses palette (has very little fallout) & the only foundation I use is their outlast all-day stay foundation! Great coverage & it really does last.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.