BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara15 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
I love covergirl, been using it since I was a teenager. The come out with cool new products it's hard not to try. The eyeshadows are pretty good and the True blend is heavenly!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Civer girl has great products all though i don't yse to much make up for my face. But i do use the powder and some times lip sticks. Cover girl is aboyt the cheapest way to go.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Louisville, KY
I love their Queen collection. As an African American female it's great to have makeup that fits our skin tone. There just needs to be more darker shades for my darker sisters.
Karolina M.
Karolina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything about cover girl, the compact gives you natural look, the matt lips are creamy, and the smell is divine causes them to eat, the shades are spectacular colors
Tessa A.
Tessa A.
Love cover girl cheaper than most but just as effective. Easy breezy and beautiful. I don't wear a ton of makeup so I don't like to spend too much and covergirl does my trick.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love my Cover Girl when in a pinch. It's so convenient and easy to locate when I have left something at home. I do feel like my other brand product stays on a little better!
Adalgisa c.
Adalgisa c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buenos productos, accesible a todo los bolsillos, muy buena calidad y variedad en sus sombras, mascaras o labiales, la podemos encontrar en cualquier tienda por departamentos.
lacey m.
lacey m.
The quality of Covergirl products seems cheaply made. And PLEASE for the love of GOD, when you are making a commercial for mascara, don't have the models were faux eyelashes.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is an alright brand, in my opinion. I definitely feel like there are better products at the drugstore for a lower price point, but they do have nice pressed powders
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Norwood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has great products for a great value! I've always love their different mascaras. A great brand that you can easily pick up at most drug stores or big box retailers.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.