Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.

I have been using covergirl for many years. I love this line of products. Covergirl has very affordable prices and great products. I would buy this product again, and recommend to others. Satisfied overall.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY

My favorite drugstore brand of make up. Extremely reasonably priced. All of their products work very well. If I'm purchasing make up from the drug store it's always covergirl. Plus I love their new campaign
Derielle K.
Derielle K.
Norman, OK

Whenever I buy Covergirl I know I am buying a product that I can rely on. This is always my first stop when buying beauty products when I'm on a budget. Everything is a great price and always delivers well.
Lyndsey H.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA

Some of their products are fairly decent for the price. However I'm just not impressed with their products as I am others. It can be made out as cheap looking, so I just go to the other products in my list.
Melina B.
Melina B.

I do not love this brand. I've read that they test on animals. A few of their products are nice like mascara and a few lippies but other than that I don't enjoy this company. Would not recommend to a friend
April G.
April G.
Burlington, WI

All of the makeup I prefer to use is Covergirl. My favorite Covergirl products are the Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner, Covergirl Simply Ageless foundation, Clump Crusher Mascara, and of course the eye shadows.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Hamden, CT

A good drugstore brand. I only buy their mascaras and I loved the Katy Perry one. Good price for drugstore and like the constant change in mascaras; I'm always looking for something new. Consistent quality.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.

I've used covergirl fave powder for over a year now and will recommend it to anyone. They have a great finishing powder and their products are very affordable. Pretty much any product you get here will be.
Alisa W.
Alisa W.
Memphis, TN

I do enjoy the covergirl blush, eye shadows, and mascara. They are great products and I've never had any issues with irritation from the covergirl brand! Who doesn't want to look and feel like a Covergirl!
Drea M.
Drea M.
Baltimore, MD

Most of their products are good, but I tried a long lasting lip stick and it didn't last very long. I did love the color and when I mixed it with some other products it helped the lip stick stay on longer.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.