BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rudee O.
Rudee O.
I use covergirl liquid foundation and pressed powder compact. These are my go to products. My face looks fresh and pretty and it only takes me about 2 minutes. Excellent for moms.
Terri B.
Terri B.
Cameron, OK
I have used cover girls since I started wearing makeup 30 yrs ago. I love it because they never change their product. I use the foundation, mascara, lipstick, eyeliner and blush.
Damaris M. D.
Damaris M. D.
Ponce
over girl has very good makeup I am currently using a lipstick and an eyeliner of this brand and have excellent pigmentation both, I also like the variety of products and colors.
Sherry L.
Sherry L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Cover girl twist eye liner inside broke half way when I go to it. Not only it's rough on my eye when I apply but it broke later on. Then I tossed it, not worth trying to save it.
Pamela
Pamela
Vinemont, AL
Ciovergirl always has whatever I need. Very reliable product, available everywhere, and always a good price. Love the quality of Covergirl. Its a company you can always rely on.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Bertrand, NE
Always work great and high quality. The products never smell bad or chemically. Cover girl is my go to and I always expect the products to work great. Haven't been disappointed.
Laney W.
Laney W.
Louisville, KY
I love their products but I've been told that they cause your skin to breakout a lot. These products are inexpensive and have great coverage. They are also really easy to remove
Alli P.
Alli P.
Midvale, UT
I love CoverGirl foundation! It is the best I've found to match my skin tone, and it doesn't make me feel like I've got a mask on. It's light, breathable, and just right for me!
Laiken M.
Laiken M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always loved cover girl especially their mascara. They last and make your eyelashes look amazing. Plus I love how diverse the company is. They support so many great things!
Kellie J.
Kellie J.
Spokane Valley
I really love the covergirl mascara I have tried every one they have come out with and I love them all. They all have great applicators and the waterproof is really waterproof.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.