Add a Photo
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Dec. 27, 2016, 2:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used the covergirl foundation and the mascara but, I have recently stopped using because of all chemicals in them but because the chemicals it does what it says it will do!
Sherry L.
Sherry L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Jan. 28, 2017, 11:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl twist eye liner inside broke half way when I go to it. Not only it's rough on my eye when I apply but it broke later on. Then I tossed it, not worth trying to save it.
Damaris M. D.
Damaris M. D.
Ponce
Dec. 22, 2016, 4:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
over girl has very good makeup I am currently using a lipstick and an eyeliner of this brand and have excellent pigmentation both, I also like the variety of products and colors.
Terri B.
Terri B.
Cameron, OK
Dec. 29, 2016, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used cover girls since I started wearing makeup 30 yrs ago. I love it because they never change their product. I use the foundation, mascara, lipstick, eyeliner and blush.
Laiken M.
Laiken M.
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've always loved cover girl especially their mascara. They last and make your eyelashes look amazing. Plus I love how diverse the company is. They support so many great things!
Kim T.
Kim T.
Bertrand, NE
Dec. 22, 2016, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Always work great and high quality. The products never smell bad or chemically. Cover girl is my go to and I always expect the products to work great. Haven't been disappointed.
Alli P.
Alli P.
Midvale, UT
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love CoverGirl foundation! It is the best I've found to match my skin tone, and it doesn't make me feel like I've got a mask on. It's light, breathable, and just right for me!
Pamela
Pamela
Vinemont, AL
Feb. 4, 2017, 4:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Ciovergirl always has whatever I need. Very reliable product, available everywhere, and always a good price. Love the quality of Covergirl. Its a company you can always rely on.
Laney W.
Laney W.
Louisville, KY
Jan. 29, 2017, 11:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their products but I've been told that they cause your skin to breakout a lot. These products are inexpensive and have great coverage. They are also really easy to remove
Kellie J.
Kellie J.
Spokane Valley
Jan. 26, 2017, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really love the covergirl mascara I have tried every one they have come out with and I love them all. They all have great applicators and the waterproof is really waterproof.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.