BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
Covergirl is a tried and true brand that I have used for years, and still continue to purchase from, they make great products at affordable prices.
Ana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fairly good drugstore makeup. Their clean and clear line is amazing and they have good mascaras. It's a brand that I find myself always looking at
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their lipsticks and their eyeshadows and foundations. They don't break my face out and that's a huge plus BC a lot of makeups break me out.
Tasha S.
Plainville, GA
Foundation is great, I can't wear a lot because I break out but this kind isn't that bad. They also make great massacre as well and other products
Tammy S.
Hiram, GA
I love covergirl makeup and the prices are affordable and the makeup is very good. I havent got to try alot due to pricing but they do have sales.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used these in high school, but never really liked it. They caused me so many breakouts. I tried a bb cream recently and still was not impressed.
Julie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best mascaras are from cover girl. Also the colorstay 24 hours. Really does stay on for the longest time. You cannot go wrong with cover girl.
Shaunee B.
Felicity, OH
Although this is a cheaper product, one of my fav brands! Cover girl is always my go to product. I think it works just as good as expensive brands
Sariah P.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my go to drug store makeup brands. They have good quality eyeliner and mascara for very low prices. They have so many varieties and colors.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Totally love cover girl! They have many outstanding products and a very open and wide color variety! I love their lipgloss formula! 100% recommend
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.