Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Leona P.
Leona P.
Lebanon, OR

Make up is not my skill but I love using Cover girl it really makes your eyes and lips stand out. I have only used the lip stick and gloss and eyeliner and mascara from here but I have had no problems with them!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.

High quality drugstore makeup brand targeted to a wide range of ages and skin types. I particularly love Covergirl mascaras. Always priced well, with fun and fresh packaging. I buy my products at Target and CVS.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.

Some of the best mascaras you'll ever use. The line is affordable for all budgets and high quality at the same time. They make products for people of every age and background and look good until you take it off.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Reynoldsburg, OH

Covergirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers Lipgloss (500 Berry Splash)
Love the flavor and the gloss it gives in your lips. Great to throw in my purse and to have whenever i need it. Definitely worth tge price!
Stefany C.
Stefany C.
Norco, CA

Cover girl makeup is affordable and great I love the lipstick shades they have and the setting powders they remind me of my high school days I would always buy their products they were my go 2s and still are now
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Carlisle, OH

I love their oil free foundation! I have pretty oily skin as is so I didn't need a foundation that was going to add more, so when I found this on I was so impressed! No more oily looking skin for me from now on!
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Calhoun, GA

I really like the cover girl butterfly mascara it doesn't clumplay as bad as some of the others I've tried. Only issue I have is that after a few uses the mascara clumps on the brush and it doesn't look as good.
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA

Cover girl has always been one of my go to brands. I love how they are always coming out with new products to try. It's very affordable and easy to find too. My 17 year old daughter loves their matte lipsticks!!
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Mc Calla, AL

I used to use Cover Girl when I was younger. It went well with my skin at that point in my life. But my skin is now a little worse so I have to use more expensive products to help cover and correct flaws better.
Krishna R.
Krishna R.
Passaic, NJ

I use the product of covergirl as a foundation powder and I love this because it is very good price and affordable for everyone .They are available for every skin type and yes I will recommend to shopping here .
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.