Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Victoria T.
Victoria T.

I've only used mascara from this brand and have not been disappointed. The only con is that it doesn't last as long as some other brands I.e. Before the three month mark is up there does tend to be fall out.
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Modesto, CA

Covergirl offers a wide variety of affordable products that everyone will love! Their products feature great quality ingredients and packaging! Covergirl can be found at any drugstore, convenient for anyone!
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN

Cover girl has great products for the most part. They've had some doozies but I like most of their stuff. It's not expensive so if you want to still make something of yourself you can do that with covergirl.
Rayna S.
Rayna S.
Kenneth City, FL

I purchased Cover-Girl Ink-Int Eye Liner 2 weeks ago, after applying eyeliner for 5 days... both of my eyes got irritated and swollen... Don't waste your time buying this product! I'm a unsatisfied customer.
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Kennewick, WA

I really enjoy their 24 hour liquid lipsticks the best. They last all day and I don't need to reapply. The colors are beautiful. I don't like their foundations. The scent is overpowering and it feels greasy.
Griselda A.
Griselda A.
Las Vegas, NV

Eyeshadows and marcaras and good. Especially for them to be drugstore makeup products. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. It's delicate and can break easily. Other than that I love their products.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Dayton , Tennessee

Love covergirl. Easy to find in almost any store. I've used a lot of there foundations over the years. Gentle of the skin and never causes me to brake out. I love drug store makeup. Reliable and dependable.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.

I have been using covergirl for many years. I love this line of products. Covergirl has very affordable prices and great products. I would buy this product again, and recommend to others. Satisfied overall.
April G.
April G.
Burlington, WI

All of the makeup I prefer to use is Covergirl. My favorite Covergirl products are the Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner, Covergirl Simply Ageless foundation, Clump Crusher Mascara, and of course the eye shadows.
Lyndsey H.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA

Some of their products are fairly decent for the price. However I'm just not impressed with their products as I am others. It can be made out as cheap looking, so I just go to the other products in my list.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.