BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Alexsandra W.
Cape carteret, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is another great drug store brand. I love cover girls eyeliner and shadows! The Ink It eyeliner really is like ink on your face!! lol it took forever to try and get off!! Totally stayed on forever I love it! Good Products and good prices.
LaQuanda W.
Covergirl makeup is ok if you are on a budget. Some of the liquid foundation seems to be watered down and I am having issues matching the foundation with my dark skin complexion. I find that I often have to mix makeup to get a good match without looking ashy.
Rama S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has up-to-date cosmetics and has special offers.The quality of the products are unbelievable.It gives complete satisfactory experience while shopping at MAC.It has reasonable price. I like shopping at Covergirl and would recommend it to my friends also.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You did it again cover girl. All of this I Products . Cover girl makes have all made me look nice . My best of all is the lip licks . It make my lips look Fuller. Cover girl meets at target CVS and Rite Aid. Keep on buying this product for myself
Suzanne A.
Fort Collins, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used Covergirl concealer and powder for most of my makeup life. I currently use the concealer almost every day. It has great coverage and doesn't feel too heavy. Plus it's a great price point! I plan on continuing to use it until I no longer have blemishes! haha
melanie F.
Goodyear, AZ
I've been using Cover Girl cosmetics since I was a teenager. They are still my go to brand for most of my cosmetics. My favorite CG products are by far the mascaras - Lash Blast Volume to be exact. I have tried so many different brands of mascara, but I always go back to the Lash Blast Volume. Nothing has even come close in my opinion.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
Love Covergirl. This is another brand i have used for many years. Great products and affordable. Lash Blast mascara is my ultimate fave. You can find this product at many drugstores or Ulta. I definitely recommend giving their products a try.
Briana C.
Holton, KS
For the most part, I love covergirl. My only complaint is, I occasionally get an eye shadow that you can only use the top layer of, and then you can't get anymore of the pigment to come up. It almost looks like it has become wet, even when it hasn't and has only been used once. I do love their many different shades and color palettes.
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products are always a hit or miss for me to be honest. Sometimes I find things that work really great, and sometimes I find stuff I end up using once and then it sits in my makeup drawer for over a year. I think I probably like their lip products the best, especially the lipstains.
Mary W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a pretty good place to start with drugstore make up. Many celebrities endorse it and have lines in Covergirl and they have been around FOREVER. It is generally inexpensive and pretty good quality! It can be found at literally any drugstore.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.