BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Lacee H.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Love cover girl. I use liquid foundation and didn't make my fave oily and I don't break out from using it. Have used other things as well too, and definitely a great price on makeup
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
I love CoverGirl makeup. The colors are great. It's very affordable so you can try many different products. I love shopping for CoverGirl products. The displays are very attractive.
rebecca o.
rebecca o.
Morristown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
They products are great and look and feel amazing but the prices are sometimes too much. I enjoy using their make up but would buy it more often if the prices were more reasonable.
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
Ashford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love CoverGirl! From So Lashy mascara, to CoverGirl smoothers BB cream, and smoothers pressed powder to so much more, I always am happy with the quality of my CoverGirl purchases
Kali N.
Kali N.
Philadelphia, PA
Concealors and foundations have a shine to it but it's smooth. Self life is short and sometimes leaves a ghostly effect but I love the texture and how it blends with other products
Anna H.
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert

One of my favorite drugstore products that I can rely on in terms of quality and price. I love that they have products that is really suitable to my sensitive and combination skin!
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
I have used the covergirl foundation and the mascara but, I have recently stopped using because of all chemicals in them but because the chemicals it does what it says it will do!
Rudee O.
Rudee O.
I use covergirl liquid foundation and pressed powder compact. These are my go to products. My face looks fresh and pretty and it only takes me about 2 minutes. Excellent for moms.
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
sunbury, PA
Love this brand. Have never been dissapointed. I am not particular on what I buy but I always seem to pick this brand up. Price is great quality great and their mascara is awsome.
Sherry L.
Sherry L.
Atlantic City, NJ
Cover girl twist eye liner inside broke half way when I go to it. Not only it's rough on my eye when I apply but it broke later on. Then I tossed it, not worth trying to save it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.