Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Buffy G.
Buffy G.

They have really good foundation and mascara. I havent really tried much from this line but I always get my liquid foundation and powder foundation from this brand. Its affordable and works great so its awesome! :)
Rylie R.
Rylie R.

Love their eye shadows. They are all very pigmented and well worth the cheap price that they are. I buy cover girl makeup every month and it's super affordable especially compared to other drug store makeup brands.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI

Cover girl is a great affordable drug store brand. Their mascaras are my favorite same with their lipsticks. Ready set gorgeous and the matte bb cream are my must haves as well. Super affordable and great products.
Selina R.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA

Cover girl is just a brand that I will never stop using no matter what all of there products are pretty cheap and work amazing. I just love how they are great quality but are still cheap. Definitely will recommend.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Haverhill, MA

Honestly cover girl isn't my favorite brand their mascaras are a little dry and their eyeshafows aren't that good they have some good lipsticks and foundations but other than that I stick to other drugstore brands.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

Covergirl is a great drugstore brand, and I especially like their mascaras. For the most part, their products are a good price for the quality. I love the variety of products that they have, and the price is good.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Christiansbrg, VA

Mascara mascara mascara!! I never use anything but. And the new line of Clean products are awesome. The bb cream is my favorite and next in line is the foundation. Eyeshadows are always perfect and very pigmented.
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario

Covergirl has been my go to brand since I started using makeup my mom introduced me to it and I've just stuck with it I use other brands but Covergirl is my favourite and most of my makeup collection is Covergirl!
Dawn E.
Dawn E.
Camarillo, CA

The "Oh sugar!" lip products are amazing! they are moisturizing and soft with just a tint of color. I love the #7 Soda. It has just the right amount of red and brown. It can go over a lipstick or stand on its own.
leslie h.
leslie h.
Berea, KY

My mom always used Cover girl. It was the first make up line I was introduced to when I began wearing makeup. I know I can always fall back on this brand and know it's going to do what I need to pull off any look.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.