BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI
Covergirl products have always been great. Amazing brand through and through (: I will continue to purchase their products and I 100% recommend them to anyone who hasn't tried them.
Christianna E.
Christianna E.
Lehi, UT
I have used the Cover Girl mineral foundation for several years. I love the coverage I get as well as the fact that my face doesn't feel like I am wearing make up. I love the price.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never been dissatisfied with a Cover girl product! I do know generally the types of products I'm looking for, but taking price and quality into account they NEVER disappoint!
Kali N.
Kali N.
Philadelphia, PA
Concealors and foundations have a shine to it but it's smooth. Self life is short and sometimes leaves a ghostly effect but I love the texture and how it blends with other products
rebecca o.
rebecca o.
Morristown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
They products are great and look and feel amazing but the prices are sometimes too much. I enjoy using their make up but would buy it more often if the prices were more reasonable.
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
Ashford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love CoverGirl! From So Lashy mascara, to CoverGirl smoothers BB cream, and smoothers pressed powder to so much more, I always am happy with the quality of my CoverGirl purchases
Anna H.
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert

One of my favorite drugstore products that I can rely on in terms of quality and price. I love that they have products that is really suitable to my sensitive and combination skin!
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
I have used the covergirl foundation and the mascara but, I have recently stopped using because of all chemicals in them but because the chemicals it does what it says it will do!
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
Sunbury, PA
Love this brand. Have never been dissapointed. I am not particular on what I buy but I always seem to pick this brand up. Price is great quality great and their mascara is awsome.
Rudee O.
Rudee O.
I use covergirl liquid foundation and pressed powder compact. These are my go to products. My face looks fresh and pretty and it only takes me about 2 minutes. Excellent for moms.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.