Add a Photo
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI
Jan. 15, 2017, 2:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl products have always been great. Amazing brand through and through (: I will continue to purchase their products and I 100% recommend them to anyone who hasn't tried them.
Lacee H.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Dec. 17, 2016, 2:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love cover girl. I use liquid foundation and didn't make my fave oily and I don't break out from using it. Have used other things as well too, and definitely a great price on makeup
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Jan. 30, 2017, 11:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have never been dissatisfied with a Cover girl product! I do know generally the types of products I'm looking for, but taking price and quality into account they NEVER disappoint!
Kate B.
Kate B.
Lincoln, NE
Jan. 29, 2017, 8:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their foundation and eye liner will always be my go to when I'm in doubt of what to use. I love their self sharpening eye liner pencil and their clean and easy to match foundations.
rebecca o.
rebecca o.
Morristown, TN
Feb. 1, 2017, 4:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They products are great and look and feel amazing but the prices are sometimes too much. I enjoy using their make up but would buy it more often if the prices were more reasonable.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Kansas city, KS
Jan. 18, 2017, 12:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL

One of my favorite drugstore products that I can rely on in terms of quality and price. I love that they have products that is really suitable to my sensitive and combination skin!
Kali N.
Kali N.
Philadelphia, PA
Jan. 7, 2017, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Concealors and foundations have a shine to it but it's smooth. Self life is short and sometimes leaves a ghostly effect but I love the texture and how it blends with other products
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
Ashford , CT
Dec. 23, 2016, 1:27 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love CoverGirl! From So Lashy mascara, to CoverGirl smoothers BB cream, and smoothers pressed powder to so much more, I always am happy with the quality of my CoverGirl purchases
Rudee O.
Rudee O.
Dec. 28, 2016, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl liquid foundation and pressed powder compact. These are my go to products. My face looks fresh and pretty and it only takes me about 2 minutes. Excellent for moms.
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
Sunbury, PA
Feb. 3, 2017, 12:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love this brand. Have never been dissapointed. I am not particular on what I buy but I always seem to pick this brand up. Price is great quality great and their mascara is awsome.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.