COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Griselda A.
Griselda A.
Las Vegas, NV

Eyeshadows and marcaras and good. Especially for them to be drugstore makeup products. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. It's delicate and can break easily. Other than that I love their products.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY

My favorite drugstore brand of make up. Extremely reasonably priced. All of their products work very well. If I'm purchasing make up from the drug store it's always covergirl. Plus I love their new campaign
Emily L.
Emily L.
Austin, TX

I love this brand! I've been using it ever since I started applying makeup in junior high. There are so many high quality products that are also affordable and you can find at your local drugstore anywhere!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Dayton , Tennessee

Love covergirl. Easy to find in almost any store. I've used a lot of there foundations over the years. Gentle of the skin and never causes me to brake out. I love drug store makeup. Reliable and dependable.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Hamden, CT

A good drugstore brand. I only buy their mascaras and I loved the Katy Perry one. Good price for drugstore and like the constant change in mascaras; I'm always looking for something new. Consistent quality.
Lyndsey H.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA

Some of their products are fairly decent for the price. However I'm just not impressed with their products as I am others. It can be made out as cheap looking, so I just go to the other products in my list.
Pam W.
Pam W.

I like a variety of Covergirl products but my absolute go to always has been their pressed powder. Covergirl is one of my go to brands for make up and discount prices. It is high quality and cheaper prices.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.

I have been using covergirl for many years. I love this line of products. Covergirl has very affordable prices and great products. I would buy this product again, and recommend to others. Satisfied overall.
Melina B.
Melina B.

I do not love this brand. I've read that they test on animals. A few of their products are nice like mascara and a few lippies but other than that I don't enjoy this company. Would not recommend to a friend
Derielle K.
Derielle K.
Norman, OK

Whenever I buy Covergirl I know I am buying a product that I can rely on. This is always my first stop when buying beauty products when I'm on a budget. Everything is a great price and always delivers well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.