Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Sandra J.
Sandra J.

Industry standard. Available everywhere--even when you are shopping for food and need a little refill makeup. I use their under eye concealer. It's dependable. It's nothing glamorous but it gets the job done.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

The only products I buy from covergirl is their mascara. And usually its a hit or miss.
I've used very few of their eye shadows and haven't liked any of them. There's not enough pigment and too much fall out.
carlena h.
carlena h.
Stow, OH

I personally do not like the smell of the cover girl foundations rather they are liquid or powder. I would pick a different mass cosmetic. I haven't purchased any blush or anything due to the cheap packaging.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Altamonte Spg, FL

Great quality products. I love the stay fabulous foundations and the lash blast mascara. Their products are very affortable. You can find them at any drugstore or supermarket. I will buy their products again.
Paige W.
Paige W.

Super affordable and great products. Available at every drug store ❤ I love their foundation and it is great for people who love makeup but don't have the money for higher end makeup 💄❤😘 10/10 would recommend
Madison R.
Madison R.
Wise, Va

Covergirl makes great makeup. I buy it a lot and I definitely will be buying more. They have so many great products at great prices. There is nothing I would change with then. I definitely recommend shopping.
Rosie.80 F.
Rosie.80 F.

I love Covergirl ❣ I have been using it since I was in High school. I love the formula and the way it looks and feels. Great quality and affordable. As well as a great variety of makeup. Totally Recomend it.
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Kennewick, WA

I really enjoy their 24 hour liquid lipsticks the best. They last all day and I don't need to reapply. The colors are beautiful. I don't like their foundations. The scent is overpowering and it feels greasy.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

Absolutely love Covergirl! Never have failed me once with a product. They are sold at great prices and have a wonderful selection of products and colors. They're sold at most stores around and I love them!!!
Victoria T.
Victoria T.

I've only used mascara from this brand and have not been disappointed. The only con is that it doesn't last as long as some other brands I.e. Before the three month mark is up there does tend to be fall out.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.