Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN

Cover girl has great products for the most part. They've had some doozies but I like most of their stuff. It's not expensive so if you want to still make something of yourself you can do that with covergirl.
Ally H.
Ally H.
Bauxite, AR

I highly recommend Covergirls loose powder in translucent for any skin type or color. It creates a great finish on your skin after applying makeup and also can be used for baking depending on your skin tone.
Rayna S.
Rayna S.
Kenneth City, FL

I purchased Cover-Girl Ink-Int Eye Liner 2 weeks ago, after applying eyeliner for 5 days... both of my eyes got irritated and swollen... Don't waste your time buying this product! I'm a unsatisfied customer.
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Kennewick, WA

I really enjoy their 24 hour liquid lipsticks the best. They last all day and I don't need to reapply. The colors are beautiful. I don't like their foundations. The scent is overpowering and it feels greasy.
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Modesto, CA

Covergirl offers a wide variety of affordable products that everyone will love! Their products feature great quality ingredients and packaging! Covergirl can be found at any drugstore, convenient for anyone!
Griselda A.
Griselda A.
Las Vegas, NV

Eyeshadows and marcaras and good. Especially for them to be drugstore makeup products. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. It's delicate and can break easily. Other than that I love their products.
Lyndsey H.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA

Some of their products are fairly decent for the price. However I'm just not impressed with their products as I am others. It can be made out as cheap looking, so I just go to the other products in my list.
April G.
April G.
Burlington, WI

All of the makeup I prefer to use is Covergirl. My favorite Covergirl products are the Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner, Covergirl Simply Ageless foundation, Clump Crusher Mascara, and of course the eye shadows.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Dayton , Tennessee

Love covergirl. Easy to find in almost any store. I've used a lot of there foundations over the years. Gentle of the skin and never causes me to brake out. I love drug store makeup. Reliable and dependable.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY

My favorite drugstore brand of make up. Extremely reasonably priced. All of their products work very well. If I'm purchasing make up from the drug store it's always covergirl. Plus I love their new campaign
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.