Add a Photo
Alicia H.
High Point, NC
Dec. 21, 2016, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the products but it can get a bit pricey! So many different products to choose from and stuff for different skin types too. My favorite purchase is the Katy Perry matte lipstick.
Mandi C.
Mandi C.
Lynchburg, VA
Dec. 21, 2016, 1:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the Covergirl pencil eyeliner. They come in a multitude of colors for any occasion. They one of the most affordable brands with great quality. You can't beat it for the price.
Madison T.
Madison T.
Wilmington, NC
Jan. 27, 2017, 4:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Never used a cover girl product I didn't like. Used mascara, foundation, eyeshadow, and lipstick. All of it lasted a good amount of time and looked great. I love their eyeshadow kits
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
Tacoma, WA
Jan. 11, 2017, 11:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used the buff beige powder foundation since I was a teenager. I am now 36 and I still use and love. Lasted all day and blends in well enough to even tell that I'm wearing any.
sara s.
sara s.
Jan. 1, 2017, 2:32 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the eyeliner pencil. But when I always need a new one the store is always out so I usually have to wait a few days to get a new one. It never feels heavy and goes on smoothly.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Jan. 30, 2017, 11:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have never been dissatisfied with a Cover girl product! I do know generally the types of products I'm looking for, but taking price and quality into account they NEVER disappoint!
Kate B.
Kate B.
Lincoln, NE
Jan. 29, 2017, 8:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their foundation and eye liner will always be my go to when I'm in doubt of what to use. I love their self sharpening eye liner pencil and their clean and easy to match foundations.
Paige D.
Paige D.
Spokane, WA
Jan. 9, 2017, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
As far as drugstore brands go, this one is pretty mediocre. They have good mascaras and some products really surprise me, but I'm not too impressed with their eyeshadows or blushes.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI
Jan. 15, 2017, 2:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl products have always been great. Amazing brand through and through (: I will continue to purchase their products and I 100% recommend them to anyone who hasn't tried them.
Lilet O.
Lilet O.
Goose Lake, IA
Jan. 28, 2017, 12:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used the cover girl eye liners, and so far i'm happy with it...they stay longer even i use the not waterproof...its the cheapest brand i ever use and i'm happy for the good result
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.