BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Heidy L.
Heidy L.
Henderson, NV
My gosh he is fabulous and those skills are something I have been trying to perfect for years. Thank you Cover girl for opening the door and showing that makeup is truly for everyone.
Madison T.
Madison T.
Wilmington, NC
Never used a cover girl product I didn't like. Used mascara, foundation, eyeshadow, and lipstick. All of it lasted a good amount of time and looked great. I love their eyeshadow kits
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
Tacoma, WA
I have used the buff beige powder foundation since I was a teenager. I am now 36 and I still use and love. Lasted all day and blends in well enough to even tell that I'm wearing any.
Mandi C.
Mandi C.
Lynchburg, VA
I love the Covergirl pencil eyeliner. They come in a multitude of colors for any occasion. They one of the most affordable brands with great quality. You can't beat it for the price.
sara s.
sara s.
I love the eyeliner pencil. But when I always need a new one the store is always out so I usually have to wait a few days to get a new one. It never feels heavy and goes on smoothly.
Paige D.
Paige D.
Spokane, WA
As far as drugstore brands go, this one is pretty mediocre. They have good mascaras and some products really surprise me, but I'm not too impressed with their eyeshadows or blushes.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I have never been dissatisfied with a Cover girl product! I do know generally the types of products I'm looking for, but taking price and quality into account they NEVER disappoint!
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI
Covergirl products have always been great. Amazing brand through and through (: I will continue to purchase their products and I 100% recommend them to anyone who hasn't tried them.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Lincoln, NE
Their foundation and eye liner will always be my go to when I'm in doubt of what to use. I love their self sharpening eye liner pencil and their clean and easy to match foundations.
Heidi E.
Heidi E.
I love cover girls volume mascara. I used to buy younique but it was so expensive. I feel like covergirl gives me the volume and length I'm looking for, for a fraction of the price.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.