BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Donna D.
Waco, TX
COVERGIRL products are the best products I have ever used. The foundation works really well on older ladies because it doesn't settle in your wrinkles.
Rebecca M.
Sheridan
Cover Girl is tried and true, easy to find, & consistently good products. I've used mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick, powder... all looking good!
Kim B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has great mascara options. I'm not a crazy drugstore make up lover but covergirl I know is some people's go to. I like the affordable prices
Yeni M.
Blythe, CA
I use the cover girl foundation and I love it. It always gives me good me coverage. I also use their mascaras and it makes my lashes so nice and full!
Sebrina S.
I love wearing CoverGirl the foundation feels light on your face without thinking that your wearing a mask and the lipstick stays on for s long time.
Anyelina C.
Very good for those who are starting to wear makeup is a good option, not expensive and the products are good, some things I do not like but it is ok
Abbie H.
Eugene, OR
I use Covergirl mascara and it works great! Its cheap and it does exactly what i want. I recently got the curved brush mascara and love how it looks.
Tracey B.
Millsboro, DE
Covergirl is my go to makeup. It's very affordable and looks great. They have a huge selection to choose from from colors to lengths and volumes etc.
Lyndsey T.
Sebring, OH
Covergirl make up is okay i dont care for the mascara because it makes my eyes burn if it starts to flake off. But other than that I like the product
Michelle G.
Zanesville, OH
True match foundation is perfect. The color blends into my skin and you can't even notice I have it on. It also doesn't break out my sensitive skin.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.