BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Johanna W.
Johanna W.
Tacoma, WA
I have used the buff beige powder foundation since I was a teenager. I am now 36 and I still use and love. Lasted all day and blends in well enough to even tell that I'm wearing any.
sara s.
sara s.
I love the eyeliner pencil. But when I always need a new one the store is always out so I usually have to wait a few days to get a new one. It never feels heavy and goes on smoothly.
Madison T.
Madison T.
Wilmington, NC
Never used a cover girl product I didn't like. Used mascara, foundation, eyeshadow, and lipstick. All of it lasted a good amount of time and looked great. I love their eyeshadow kits
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products have always been great. Amazing brand through and through (: I will continue to purchase their products and I 100% recommend them to anyone who hasn't tried them.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Lincoln, NE
Their foundation and eye liner will always be my go to when I'm in doubt of what to use. I love their self sharpening eye liner pencil and their clean and easy to match foundations.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
I love CoverGirl makeup. The colors are great. It's very affordable so you can try many different products. I love shopping for CoverGirl products. The displays are very attractive.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never been dissatisfied with a Cover girl product! I do know generally the types of products I'm looking for, but taking price and quality into account they NEVER disappoint!
Heidi E.
Heidi E.
I love cover girls volume mascara. I used to buy younique but it was so expensive. I feel like covergirl gives me the volume and length I'm looking for, for a fraction of the price.
Lacee H.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Love cover girl. I use liquid foundation and didn't make my fave oily and I don't break out from using it. Have used other things as well too, and definitely a great price on makeup
Christianna E.
Christianna E.
Lehi, UT
I have used the Cover Girl mineral foundation for several years. I love the coverage I get as well as the fact that my face doesn't feel like I am wearing make up. I love the price.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.