Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Sara A.
Sara A.

Love it. Affordable products that work just as well as the expensive brand. Great for every day use. Usually can be found on sale and there is always coupons circulating the internet to help you save even more money.
Christa C.
Christa C.
New Port Richey, FL

I like that cover girl makes great products for reasonable prices. I usually buy covergirl at Walmart because they're prices seems to be the cheapest. I shop there every so often. I would definitely shop there again!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX

I love this business!! I am a huge fan of their products. The have very affordable prices and you can stack up on tons of good quality makeup and makeup brushes. This is one drugstore brand that I love shopping for.
Gabrielle E.
Gabrielle E.
Ashkum, IL

I love covergirls mascaras, I am never disappointed with them. They have great foundations as well with a great color selection. Very affordable and you can get at most drug stores. I would recommend their products!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA

I use cover girl foundations and it one of the only ones I can find for how pale and oily my skin is. My experience shopping for covergirl is always pretty good because they include things for extremely pale people.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Manhattan, KS

Love covergirl products. Very high quality, which I need because I don't buy makeup often. The few times I buy it I trust that what I get will work, so I don't mind shelling out a few extra dollars for good quality.
April M.
April M.
Wawa

I find covergirl products a hit or miss. Some stuff works awesome while others crash and fail. Honestly you just have to try them out for yourself to see which ones work best. Definatly not my go to products though.
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
E Stroudsburg, PA

Covergirl has many Mascaras but my favorite all time is CoverGirl Lashblast Volume Lash Blast Volume Mascara Very Black I love the way it makes my Lashes look thick and not clumpy. They also make them look very long
Christy W.
Christy W.

I used covergirl mascara. I don't feel like I should buy an expensive brand for my eye lashes. Covergirl does it already. It gives me volume that I needed it. I gives me the length I desire. I love highly recommend.
M L.
M L.
Columbus, OH

I recommend trying CoverGirl foundation and love Thier mascara line. They have all shades and different textures for a face types. Great for a quick reface during the day. Very portable and within everyone's bugdet.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.