BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
High Point, NC
Love the products but it can get a bit pricey! So many different products to choose from and stuff for different skin types too. My favorite purchase is the Katy Perry matte lipstick.
Brandon M.
Brandon M.
San Marcos, CA
Uts really affordabke when you dont really want to waste too much money! I love the products and they are ok when it comes if they stay all day or not. It just depends on the product!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Owensboro, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been buying cover girl for many many years, ever since I was able to wear make up as a young girl. Love the affordable factor and the fact that their makeup has great coverage!
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Lorain, OH
gives very nice coverage but lacking on shades. with my combination skin and dark puffy undereye bags I need something to eather diminish or conceal at the same time as a light cover.
april t.
april t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually do not fully recommend cover girl. I use mostly eye liner and I'm not a fan of theirs! Though I do love their eye shadows and have heard good things about their concealers.
Charca M.
Charca M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This affordable drugstore brand is amazing. I lobe their lipsticks for everyday use. They're not bad for the price. I've tried their concealer and it's not bad either. I recommend it.
Sarah X.
Sarah X.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how natural looking Cover Girl products are when you wear them. My favorite product is the Clean Matte powder, I use that stuff religiously to keep my skin from appearing oily.
Heidy L.
Heidy L.
Henderson, NV
My gosh he is fabulous and those skills are something I have been trying to perfect for years. Thank you Cover girl for opening the door and showing that makeup is truly for everyone.
Shantel N.
Shantel N.
Aberdeen, SD
I love covergirl's mascara & eyeliner! There is a variety to choose from & i use a few different ones depending on if I'm getting ready for the day or a night out! Never disappointed!
Mandi C.
Mandi C.
Lynchburg, VA
I love the Covergirl pencil eyeliner. They come in a multitude of colors for any occasion. They one of the most affordable brands with great quality. You can't beat it for the price.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.