BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ariona M.
Marysville
I have used Covergirl's Color Correcting Auto Fix Concealer Stick purchased from Walmart, and let me tell you it works wonders! Complete coverage and I rather use this then my foundation! It doesn't give me any problems what's so ever and it doesn't make me break out! Not to mention it's really cheap! I hope you find pleasure in this product like I do!
Cindy C.
Clackamas, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my all-time favorite department store brands of makeup. When I first started wearing make-up many years ago it was the first brand I purchased. Very affordable and good quality. And they're always coming out with something new
Z K.
I've been using covergirl since I first started wearing makeup. I still reach for their mascaras and eyeshadows. I am impressed with their campaigns and prices. They are consistent with their products. I have yet to be disappointed with something of theirs.
Shelby G.
Kearney, NE
I get their powder. It matches my skin color and it's not heavy on the skin. I just have their products at Walmart so I don't really know the experience. And their produces are affordable. I would definitely recommend someone getting covergirl.
Christine W.
Raleigh, NC
I have been using cover girl ever since I stopped using clinque. Cover Girl is a reliable brand that never seems to fail me. All products are affordable. And they offer great diversity in shades and colors. I buy my CoverGirl at my local Target!
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Haven't tried all their products but I love cover girl Fibers Mascara and So Lashy. Also I'm a big lipstick addict/junkie so I tend to wanna try all their lip products and I've been loving em all!! The only downfall is that they test on animals.
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to drugstore brand. I have their mascara and clean foundation, and powder! Love the brand so much! It was the first makeup brand I tried :) cant go wrong with covergirl. Plus so glad they made a boy on the cover for their line!
Abbey H.
Davidsonville, MD
Covergirl has one of my favorite mascaras from the drug store, the super sizer. I will say I like the original much better than the waterproof! It is very black and layers really well to get dark and defined lashes and is great for the lower lash line!
Jacqueline S.
Lake Mary, FL
Covergirl foundation powder is my go-to for everyday work make-up. It is simple to apply, provides long-lasting coverage and is low cost. It is not the best foundation you can buy, but it is a great deal for when you just need simple coverage.
Nicole L.
Alliance, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like the products. There is a range in everything you need for make-up. I am not picky on what brand for a lot of things but my eyeliner HAS to be cover girl because at always works and goes on. There are cheap eyeliners that don't even show up.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.