COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA

My favorite drug store brand. Always consistent and readily available. I also like how they are constantly coming out with new products to compete with high end companies. Always nice to have a cheaper option.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.

I'm neutral on covergirl products. I've used several that are okay and several that aren't. My mascara now is covergirl and I'm currently trying to find a new brand. Irritates my contacts but it doesn't clump!
Angela R.
Angela R.
Scottsville

Cover girl Foundation in the mirrored compact is wonderful. I use Natural Beige. It provides a good coverage for the price. Cover girl also has great coupons to save even more $. Very Budget friendly products.
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA

I don't use drugstore makeup often but when I do Covergirl tends to be my choice. It's a brand I know and trust. They are excellent value for money spent and are widely available. I would recommend this brand.
Sandra J.
Sandra J.

Industry standard. Available everywhere--even when you are shopping for food and need a little refill makeup. I use their under eye concealer. It's dependable. It's nothing glamorous but it gets the job done.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.

The only products I buy from covergirl is their mascara. And usually its a hit or miss.
I've used very few of their eye shadows and haven't liked any of them. There's not enough pigment and too much fall out.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Murfreesboro, TN

I have always used covergirl and the products have never let me down, they will need to up their game more since a lot of cheaper brands are starting to have more variety. Over all it is a great brand though.
carlena h.
carlena h.
Stow, OH

I personally do not like the smell of the cover girl foundations rather they are liquid or powder. I would pick a different mass cosmetic. I haven't purchased any blush or anything due to the cheap packaging.
Paige W.
Paige W.

Super affordable and great products. Available at every drug store ❤ I love their foundation and it is great for people who love makeup but don't have the money for higher end makeup 💄❤😘 10/10 would recommend
Samantha T.
Samantha T.

Covergirl can be hit or miss. It is one of my favorite drugstore brands. I prefer their eye makeup products over their facial makeup products. Some of their foundations and creams have made my skin break out.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.