Add a Photo
Tammy D.
Piedmont, AL
Dec. 24, 2016, 3:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl's loose powder, it allows me the coverage I need without feeling so heavy. It lasts all day, so no need for touch-ups, or worrying about rechecking throughout the day.
Lori E.
Lori E.
Athens, GA
Dec. 17, 2016, 1:02 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I will use just about any Covergirl mascara and be very pleased. Sometimes I just switch up which Covergirl mascara I buy to see which brushes I like best, and I am never disappointed.
Charca M.
Charca M.
Jan. 5, 2017, 11:35 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This affordable drugstore brand is amazing. I lobe their lipsticks for everyday use. They're not bad for the price. I've tried their concealer and it's not bad either. I recommend it.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Owensboro, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been buying cover girl for many many years, ever since I was able to wear make up as a young girl. Love the affordable factor and the fact that their makeup has great coverage!
Brandon M.
Brandon M.
San Marcos, CA
Jan. 25, 2017, 6:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Uts really affordabke when you dont really want to waste too much money! I love the products and they are ok when it comes if they stay all day or not. It just depends on the product!
Heidy L.
Heidy L.
Henderson, NV
Jan. 27, 2017, 3:45 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My gosh he is fabulous and those skills are something I have been trying to perfect for years. Thank you Cover girl for opening the door and showing that makeup is truly for everyone.
Sarah X.
Sarah X.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 25, 2017, 7:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like how natural looking Cover Girl products are when you wear them. My favorite product is the Clean Matte powder, I use that stuff religiously to keep my skin from appearing oily.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Lorain, OH
Dec. 26, 2016, 8:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
gives very nice coverage but lacking on shades. with my combination skin and dark puffy undereye bags I need something to eather diminish or conceal at the same time as a light cover.
Shantel N.
Shantel N.
Aberdeen, SD
Dec. 22, 2016, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl's mascara & eyeliner! There is a variety to choose from & i use a few different ones depending on if I'm getting ready for the day or a night out! Never disappointed!
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
High Point, NC
Dec. 21, 2016, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the products but it can get a bit pricey! So many different products to choose from and stuff for different skin types too. My favorite purchase is the Katy Perry matte lipstick.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.