Add a Photo
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
Jan. 31, 2017, 4:45 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Who doesn't use cover girl? They are a very popular brand and are always offering new things to make sure they have a place for every tone of skin to feel accepted into the makeup world.
Rosie G.
Rosie G.
Milwaukee, WI
Dec. 20, 2016, 12:17 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the ready set gorgeoud liquid foundation. Its almost full coverage and has a flawless finish. I have very flaky skin but also oily skin and this foundation works the best for me!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Maiden, NC
Jan. 11, 2017, 1:44 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I specifically use the liquid and powered foundation, and I absolutely love it! It is the only foundation that works well with my skin. It is great quality and works well for the price!
Jordan U.
Jordan U.
Alabaster, AL
Feb. 3, 2017, 1:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use Covergirl eye shadow! It's one of the only reasonably priced eyeshadows that will last for a while without reapplying! I also love it because all my favorite drug stores carry it!
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Dec. 19, 2016, 3:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their mascaras, they don't irritate my lashes & they last all day. They hardly ever clump, and it's really affordable. I usually purchase them at Rite Aid for points, or at target.
April B.
April B.
Chesterfield, MI
Jan. 4, 2017, 10:50 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl products can be hit or miss. Their mascara are good. Their foundation is hit or miss, same with their concealers. Most of their lipsticks are really good for the price point.
Rory L.
Rory L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 22, 2016, 7:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i am not big on make-up. i wear eye liner, mascara and a tad of lip gloss. I swap out my brands of mascara and Covergirl is one of my favorites. Not too cheap but not overpriced either.
Raisa D.
Raisa D.
spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 6, 2017, 11:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i love covergirl , my favorite thing about them is there lipstick i just love the shades they have and feel nice on my lips, and second place to there blush, overall i love everything .
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Millport, NY
Dec. 27, 2016, 8:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am in love with everything from this brand. I can always find colors and shades that go with my pale skin color and they always blend well and send me out the door looking my best. :)
Tammy D.
Tammy D.
Piedmont, AL
Dec. 24, 2016, 3:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl's loose powder, it allows me the coverage I need without feeling so heavy. It lasts all day, so no need for touch-ups, or worrying about rechecking throughout the day.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.