BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Rosie G.
Rosie G.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the ready set gorgeoud liquid foundation. Its almost full coverage and has a flawless finish. I have very flaky skin but also oily skin and this foundation works the best for me!
Raisa D.
Raisa D.
spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love covergirl , my favorite thing about them is there lipstick i just love the shades they have and feel nice on my lips, and second place to there blush, overall i love everything .
Rory L.
Rory L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i am not big on make-up. i wear eye liner, mascara and a tad of lip gloss. I swap out my brands of mascara and Covergirl is one of my favorites. Not too cheap but not overpriced either.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Millport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with everything from this brand. I can always find colors and shades that go with my pale skin color and they always blend well and send me out the door looking my best. :)
Jordan U.
Jordan U.
Alabaster, AL
I use Covergirl eye shadow! It's one of the only reasonably priced eyeshadows that will last for a while without reapplying! I also love it because all my favorite drug stores carry it!
April B.
April B.
Chesterfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl products can be hit or miss. Their mascara are good. Their foundation is hit or miss, same with their concealers. Most of their lipsticks are really good for the price point.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Maiden, NC
I specifically use the liquid and powered foundation, and I absolutely love it! It is the only foundation that works well with my skin. It is great quality and works well for the price!
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I switch up my foundation season and type, but Ready, Set Gorgeous doesn't disappointed at all, last 10+ hours and you can't go wrong there, I also use the Professional Setting Powder.
Tammy D.
Tammy D.
Piedmont, AL
I love Covergirl's loose powder, it allows me the coverage I need without feeling so heavy. It lasts all day, so no need for touch-ups, or worrying about rechecking throughout the day.
Lori E.
Lori E.
Athens, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will use just about any Covergirl mascara and be very pleased. Sometimes I just switch up which Covergirl mascara I buy to see which brushes I like best, and I am never disappointed.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.