COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their mascara for being drug store brand.some of their shadow is awesome and worth the money at the store.i also loved their powder foundation. Lasted and never caked on the face.
Rosie G.
Rosie G.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the ready set gorgeoud liquid foundation. Its almost full coverage and has a flawless finish. I have very flaky skin but also oily skin and this foundation works the best for me!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Maiden, NC
I specifically use the liquid and powered foundation, and I absolutely love it! It is the only foundation that works well with my skin. It is great quality and works well for the price!
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love their mascaras, they don't irritate my lashes & they last all day. They hardly ever clump, and it's really affordable. I usually purchase them at Rite Aid for points, or at target.
Raisa D.
Raisa D.
spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love covergirl , my favorite thing about them is there lipstick i just love the shades they have and feel nice on my lips, and second place to there blush, overall i love everything .
Jordan U.
Jordan U.
Alabaster, AL
I use Covergirl eye shadow! It's one of the only reasonably priced eyeshadows that will last for a while without reapplying! I also love it because all my favorite drug stores carry it!
April B.
April B.
Chesterfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl products can be hit or miss. Their mascara are good. Their foundation is hit or miss, same with their concealers. Most of their lipsticks are really good for the price point.
Rory L.
Rory L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i am not big on make-up. i wear eye liner, mascara and a tad of lip gloss. I swap out my brands of mascara and Covergirl is one of my favorites. Not too cheap but not overpriced either.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Millport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with everything from this brand. I can always find colors and shades that go with my pale skin color and they always blend well and send me out the door looking my best. :)
Lori E.
Lori E.
Athens, GA
I will use just about any Covergirl mascara and be very pleased. Sometimes I just switch up which Covergirl mascara I buy to see which brushes I like best, and I am never disappointed.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.