Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Lauren R.
Lauren R.

Some of the best mascaras you'll ever use. The line is affordable for all budgets and high quality at the same time. They make products for people of every age and background and look good until you take it off.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

I've never had an issues with their make up products. Pretty average stuff, affordable, easy to find and lots to choose from. Nothing I have found incredible but works well for those who just like basic makeup.
Geri C.
Geri C.
Chillicothe, OH

Cover girl is such a great product. I love the commercials and spikes people. I love the foundation the best it's my favorite. And my favorite mascara is the one in the green tube. It's the only one I will use.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Jasper, GA

Cover girl has been used by my entire family for years. Loved them as a teen, and now my teen loves them as well. Great variety of products at fantastic prices. Will always have a cover girl product in my home.
Erin O.
Erin O.

Cover girl lash blast is a tried and true favorite. It works to build both length and volume without being clumpy. I like the ultra black color to create really Dramatic lashes. This is always in my makeup bag.
Becky B.
Becky B.
Lima, OH

CoverGirl liquid foundation- it's a good starting place if you're just getting into foundation or need some thick coverage. Very affordable. Not the best for oily skin- I needed to wear powder over it and blot.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

I really like a lot of covergirl products. They're very affordable and accessible as they are in many drug stores. The quality is pretty nice, my favorite purchase was their falsies mascara. I use it every day.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Salem, MA

Definitely one of the best drug store brands. I've never not liked any product from this brand. Obviously more expensive than a brand like e.l.f. but definitely wouldn't say it's expensive. Great brand overall!
Nemesis W.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA

Very affordable make up brand lovely shades my shopping experience is always very pleasant and I love always the outcome of my shopping trips I will definitely buy them again my favorite is there pressed powder
Shaunice L.
Shaunice L.

Easy breezy beautiful. Their products are cheap but they do a good job. Their foundations do smell a bit chemically while others can have a strange dusty perfume scent. I always come back to try something new.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.