Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Cincinnati, OH

I love the covergirl brand. They are always so fresh and up and coming with their products and their affiliations with celebs. The price is right, and they have a variety of products for different skin tones and textures
Marie N.
Marie N.
Alexandria, VA

I don't want to write a review here. Why do I have to? But really, Covergirl speaks for itself, they have great products. I like their mascara and other products. SO I'm filling in the space here. but I do like covergirl
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Los Banos, CA

I recently tried the SO LASHY BLASTPRO WATERPROOF MASCARA with the ball tip and was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it,especially the tip! I really didn't think I was going to see a big need for it but I loved it!
Tawhira B.
Tawhira B.

The pro concealer is absolutely amazing. Its one of the best full coverage concealer and the variety of shades is absolutely astonishing . Also is available in like every drugstore. Definitely a drugstore haul pick up 😂
Madeline R.
Madeline R.

Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands to use. My skin is very sensitive so certain makeup will break it out. I use covergirl foundation & it works perfectly for my skin. Long lasting coverage & very well priced.
Kacie M.
Kacie M.
Barnegat, NJ

I used the cover girl matte BB creme everyday in my make up routine. The creme is light and gives light to medium coverage depending on how applied. The creme gives off a natural look and doesn't feel thick on the skin.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Mebane, NC

One of the first makeup lines I was introduced to as a child, and still one of my staple brands to this day. Covergirl is easy to use, and always on the edge of style. I'll always have some covergirl in my beauty stash!
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Spencer, WV

I don't use a lot of make up but Covergirl is a product that I know & trust. Have used it for several years. Have tried others but I almost always seem to return to my old faithful! Keep up the good work. . . Covergirl.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.

Cover girl is another classic. They have tons of beauty products at reasonable prices. They have so many options and choices and really great eye shadows. My mom has bought cover girl makeup forever and so now I do too!
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Boston, MA

Some of their products are great but there are definitely hits and misses. You can find makeup from this company in drugstores like cvs. They are not too expensive and more on the low priced end. I enjoy their products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.