COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
McCalla, AL

I used to use Cover Girl when I was younger. It went well with my skin at that point in my life. But my skin is now a little worse so I have to use more expensive products to help cover and correct flaws better.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Carlisle, OH

I love their oil free foundation! I have pretty oily skin as is so I didn't need a foundation that was going to add more, so when I found this on I was so impressed! No more oily looking skin for me from now on!
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Calhoun, GA

I really like the cover girl butterfly mascara it doesn't clumplay as bad as some of the others I've tried. Only issue I have is that after a few uses the mascara clumps on the brush and it doesn't look as good.
Leona P.
Leona P.
Lebanon, OR

Make up is not my skill but I love using Cover girl it really makes your eyes and lips stand out. I have only used the lip stick and gloss and eyeliner and mascara from here but I have had no problems with them!
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA

Cover girl has always been one of my go to brands. I love how they are always coming out with new products to try. It's very affordable and easy to find too. My 17 year old daughter loves their matte lipsticks!!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.

High quality drugstore makeup brand targeted to a wide range of ages and skin types. I particularly love Covergirl mascaras. Always priced well, with fun and fresh packaging. I buy my products at Target and CVS.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Reynoldsburg, Oh

Covergirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers Lipgloss (500 Berry Splash)
Love the flavor and the gloss it gives in your lips. Great to throw in my purse and to have whenever i need it. Definitely worth tge price!
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

I've never had an issues with their make up products. Pretty average stuff, affordable, easy to find and lots to choose from. Nothing I have found incredible but works well for those who just like basic makeup.
Nemesis W.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA

Very affordable make up brand lovely shades my shopping experience is always very pleasant and I love always the outcome of my shopping trips I will definitely buy them again my favorite is there pressed powder
Geri C.
Geri C.
Chillicothe, OH

Cover girl is such a great product. I love the commercials and spikes people. I love the foundation the best it's my favorite. And my favorite mascara is the one in the green tube. It's the only one I will use.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.