BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Amy W.
Amy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't love all covergirl products but I do use covergirl mascara everyday and have for the past 15 years. Covergirl lash exact is the best mascara on the market as far as I am concerned.
Tamra J.
Tamra J.
Yuma, AZ
My teenage daughter is obsessed with everything covergirl! I love that it is an amazing product for pretty much anyone and is easier on the pocket book for those that are budget conscious.
Anne N.
Anne N.
Madison , Ms
I love cover girl powder it is one of the only ones that is light enough for my skin tone. It doesn't clog pores and they offer ones that don't have a smell which is perfect for my senses.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
West liberty , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although it's a popular brand I'm not crazy over it. Some of the eyeshadow she seem too generic to me. This is referring to the cheaper ones. I have not experimented above a certain price.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a love hate relationship with cover girl. Some products are absolutely amazing especially for drug store. But then they are other products that are awful and a huge waste of money!
KAlon B.
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who doesn't use cover girl? They are a very popular brand and are always offering new things to make sure they have a place for every tone of skin to feel accepted into the makeup world.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their mascara for being drug store brand.some of their shadow is awesome and worth the money at the store.i also loved their powder foundation. Lasted and never caked on the face.
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
This product has such a wide range of things to offer from face powders to foundations to lipsticks. Never wears off and never smudges! So glad I stumbled upon this product at the store.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Rochester , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has always been one of my favorite brands. They are always affordable and have great products. I love how they are always coming out with new products that are exciting to try
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love their mascaras, they don't irritate my lashes & they last all day. They hardly ever clump, and it's really affordable. I usually purchase them at Rite Aid for points, or at target.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.