BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love their foundation and the prices! Other items, I haven't really dabbled with. The packaging is OK but nothing fancy like L'Oréal for drugstore items
Jennifer W.
Belleville, IL
I do like Cover Girl's mascara, but I am hot a huge fan of their foundations, concealer, or powders.
Mellisa O.
I have been using Cover girl products since my mom first let me play with her makeup. You can not go wrong with a classic.
Nicole G.
Sayreville, NJ
Love all of their products and are all at a reasonable price as well! all of their different mascaras all definitely work well, especially when used together.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Cover girl makeup! Great prices and great quality. I've been using Cover Girl since I was 15. I love their foundations they are so great!!
Kayla O.
Hymera, IN
Not a big fan of CoverGirl products as a whole. I have only found a foundation I liked out of this line and they recently discontinued it.
Brooke W.
CAledonia, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is by far my least favorite line of makeup. I've found that every product I buy from them doesn't work how it's supposed to. Their mascaras claim they don't clump, but always do. Their lipsticks aren't the best quality. I'm just not a fan.
Angelica P.
LINCOLN CITY, OR
They have really good products that anyone can afford i life ir very much lol
Nafisa A.
Hicksville, NY
I used the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation that came in my voxbox, and I happen to really like this product! It goes on real easily and does what it says (medium coverage). It is great for fall and the shade (mine:215) was just right!
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl cosmetics are awesome. They have beautiful, trendy packaging. I especially love their lip glosses, mascaras and foundations. Affordable prices and their products make me look and feel beautiful!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.