Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Allison S.
Allison S.
Milaca, MN

Most covergirl products are pretty good. I use a variety of brands. I think everyone's skin and body type is different and they do a good job of trying to keep up with most demands. Just because a product doesn't work for me doesn't mean it wont work for someone else, so it's hard to say if they need to improve. I think just keeping coming out with new products and people will be happy
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA

Covergirl is probably one of my least favorite makeup lines. Not a huge fan of the line personally. I habent had many good results with most of the products i tried. They have some pretty decent eyeshadow palettes for a good price but other than that i dont really buy much from Covergirl. Id recommend other lines for a budget and i will probably buy from them but prefer other brands .
Jessenia B.
Jessenia B.
Fresno, CA

A must for mascara. Love it makes my eyelashes full, thick, and long. Always get compliments on my eyelashes. People cant believe they're not fake eyelashes. I dont use any other mascara other than these two perfect combination for beautiful eyelashes. Love their lipsticks too very pigmented and lasts. Very smooth application doesn't dry out my lips makes my lips look nice and full.
Latasha N.
Latasha N.

Covergirl is a good brand with a lot of variety in their makeup. Their mascara is great and I truly love using it and stay loyal to their company because their mascara is so good. Covergirl has more than just mascara, they offer almost every makeup product which is great. They stand behind their product and continue to release new things and keep up to date with the latest trends.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Fishers, IN

For a drugstore brand, CoverGirl is always a go to for me. I love their mascara and BB Cream. When I am looking for a high quality, cost-effective makeup, I turn to CoverGirl.

My only con, is I have oily and break-out prone skin so I tend to no use their foundations or powder. I with they had a acne-prone coverage product that would help treat my issues while providing coverage.
Agol W.
Agol W.
Victoria

Not only do I get great looks with cover girl's matte lipsticks, I also get softer and hydrated lips. Cover girl's lipstick is a winner especially that at an affordable price, it matches the quality and stunning effects of the most casing. With its long-lasting impact, always available shades and no chap lips effects, cover girl will always be in my beauty kit for daily use
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY

Are you feeling easy and breezy? Because I know I definitely am! I feel like Covergirl is that makeup brand that no one could ever hate. They make great products at such a low cost that it's hard to find something bad to say about them. I'm also loving on their first male spokemodel, James Charles. I'm so happy that Covergirl embraced the fact that boys can wear makeup too.
Cecilia M.
Cecilia M.
Springdale, AR

I love Covergirl!! My sister and I love to experiment and express ourselves through makeup, but our family does not have a ton of money for high end makeup. Covergirl is affordable, but has great quality. I would say that my favorite product that I have used was the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer. I have used this concealer for 2 years and plan to keep on using it.
Micaela K.
Micaela K.

Covergirl can be rather hit and miss. I know their mascaras are honestly really awesome, and I love that they've included James Charles as a model in their campaign. However, their foundations in general need work, and I think it's time to discontinue some of their oldest products, nobody is using them anymore and they're taking up shelf space for products people DO love.
Laura M.
Laura M.

Everything I have used from Covergirl I totally LOVED it. Their products are so easy to get, they have a very great quality and a nice presentation. My favorite purchase right now it's actually a pair of eyeglasses haha! I bough them yesterday and I just love them. Plus, the fact that the glasses were from a makeup brand I love, was ever thin I needed to say yes to them.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.