BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL!! has pretty good makeup products. but honestly im not a really a huge fan of this brand. I have own lash blast volume mascara and I like it was one of my favorite back in the days. also I use to own the clean foundation and powder. it work ok but not planning on purchasing again. recently I received the COVERGIRL Colorlicious Lip Gloss and Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner from pinch me. that I haven't try. witch im kind of excited to try. I recommend this brand to those girls that are starting with makeup. its affordable and its available at any drug store.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA
Covergirl, like most cosmetics companies has it's hits and misses. In 2016 two of my favorite products they came out with are the Clean Matte BB Cream. More like a foundation, it keeps me matte all day with great coverage. The other was their Supersize mascara. I've picked this up for as little as $5.99 and I'd put it up against any high end mascara out there. The brush takes some getting used to but the end result is beautiful.
Carolyn H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think covergirl is a great drug store brand make up. I have used probably some sort of product from every department they have (eye, face, concealer, etc) You get what you pay for, certain items, (ususally more basic items: mascara, eyeliner, lipglosses, blush) hold up better than others (personally haven't found a foundation I love from them) I have several covergirl products now, and I am sure I will try more again in the futuer.
Amber L.
Perfect for all women! Especially women of color! Covergirl was one of the first makeup brands that gave women of color the attention and made them feel like they were finally being looked out for when it came to shopping for makeup. Not really sure where most makeup brands get the impression that women of color don't buy makeup cause that is a complete lie! Thanks for making us feel appreciated and included CoverGirl!
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
For me, Covergirl is just not one of my favorite brands, these products are not good quality at all. Their foundations smell awful, and clog pores. Their eyeshadow are not pigmented and are very chalky. Their mascaras clump up your lashes and have glitter in them. Their lipsticks do not stay on your lips. I think out of every covergirl product, I only like one of them. Not my favorite brand, but I am willing to try their products.
Mai K.
Redwood city, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl was one of the first brands I bought from when I wore "makeup" in middle school, which was transparent mascara. I thought it was the coolest thing ever and I still like to wear it when I don't feel like I want to put makeup on but I do want to look decent outside. I love how they are affordable and have a variety of products, but I don't believe they are all high quality which is okay for the price point.
Katrina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl and the ready set gorgeous foundation is great. The price is very adorable and I love the light feel and coverage. This foundation has a dewy feel, but if you want full coverage I wouldn't recommend it. This is my only current cover girl product but after this one I plan to purchase more from this brand.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first started using makeup over a decade ago, Cover girl was a go to. I'd never leave the house without my eyeliner that I still buy as it is very black, very pigmented, creamy, and stays put, I rated then 4 stars because some products are not as good as I'd expect them to be, eye shadows are amazing, some foundations are great others are not, lipsticks could be better but there are a few I'd repurchase.
Valeria S.
CoverGirl really knows what it does, this brand makes me feel young again, and it is not that it is very old Jajaajjaja, but it makes me look more radiant and Linda, its eyelash masks make it look super long and voluminous, as well as to attract everyone's attention and flirt with the kids with my eyelashes ūüėā who does not like to wear a nice long eyelashes without getting lumps in it , the best brand will definitely recommend it to all the girls of all ages.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL is a super affordable brand. It is easily found so you should never have a problem running out of product. I have tried many different products with this brand and have enjoyed most of them. The products that I wasn't a fan was more for a preference reason ( not that it wasn't a good product). They offer products for various skin types which is really nice because not everything works for everyone!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.