BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Lily Z.
Lily Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their perfect point plus liner is one of my go-to liners. They come if a variety of colors, and their great for either creating a line or smudging it out for a smokier look. The product glides on like butter! The only down side is that it may transfer if you have oilier lids, so make sure you set it with some black eyeshadow or apply primer beforehand.

Ariona M.
Ariona M.
Marysville
I have used Covergirl's Color Correcting Auto Fix Concealer Stick purchased from Walmart, and let me tell you it works wonders! Complete coverage and I rather use this then my foundation! It doesn't give me any problems what's so ever and it doesn't make me break out! Not to mention it's really cheap! I hope you find pleasure in this product like I do!
Massiel R.
Massiel R.
Doral, FL
Covergirl es de mis marcas de maquillaje favoritas. Me encanta la calidad de sus productos. Actualmente uso sus polvos compactos y aunque me encanta el acabado, mi única queja es que siento que no se puede retirar con suma facilidad, es decir que si me pasara la mano podría retirar una gran parte, pero por otro lado me encanta lo ligera que se siente.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Canton , GA
I only use cover girl foundation, It is the only one I have found that does not cake and make my skin and face feel like I am wearing a cake. itgoes on smoth and dries quickly and does not feel like you have anything on. I am super impressed as I have tried many many new ones or old ones over the years and this works and stays all day with no issues.
Theresa L.
Theresa L.
New Orleans, LA
I always used higher priced foundation and fashion colors for face and eyes. I was out the my consultation was out of town so I just went to CVS for a temporary foundation and purchased the Tru Blend foundation. It took 2 tries to get the color correct but it is all I use now I have also used the undereye coverup
I will definitely try other products
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
London, KY
I love covergirl! Recently they have let me down, but in the past they were mostly the only thing I would use. I would buy the eyeliner, mascara, foundation, powder, eyeshadow, and even though I do not wear lipstick, I would try some of their glosses. They're decently priced for a drugstore make up, but I eventually switched products to Maybelline.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Athens, OH
I've only used liquid eyeliner from covergirl before. It was pretty good quality, however it was a tiny bottle and found myself running out of it fairly quickly. It wasn't cheap, but it wasn't expensive. However, I don't think it was worth what I was paying for it and how long it lasted. I'm usually picky about my eyeliner but this was great to use
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Philadelphia, PA
Cover girl mascara is a girls must have!!! I have thin blonde eyelashes, and after putting this mascara on, my eyelashes completely pop!! They make my eyes look bigger and more awake, and the best part is they do not smudge whatsoever!! The brush it comes with definitely helps to enhance the look, and my eyelashes are extremely lusciously long !!!!
Marika T.
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
For an drugstore makeup brand -- COVERGIRL is great. I've been using their compact foundation for years...it matches my skintone well and is almost always sold out when i go to buy it, so sometimes i'll stock up and get a couple at a time. I usually get this product at Target and the quality/price ration is far better than department store brands.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm currently using a small eyeshadow palette in my purse just for green eyes from them. This palette is old, but I keep going back to it. It makes my eyes pop when I use it and it has 4 colors and tells you on the back exactly where to apply it for best results. I've used this brand my whole life and have always loved it. Yes, I am a CoverGirl!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.