Add a Photo
Lily Z.
Lily Z.
Dec. 17, 2016, 2:53 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their perfect point plus liner is one of my go-to liners. They come if a variety of colors, and their great for either creating a line or smudging it out for a smokier look. The product glides on like butter! The only down side is that it may transfer if you have oilier lids, so make sure you set it with some black eyeshadow or apply primer beforehand.

Ariona M.
Ariona M.
Marysville
Jan. 1, 2017, 11:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used Covergirl's Color Correcting Auto Fix Concealer Stick purchased from Walmart, and let me tell you it works wonders! Complete coverage and I rather use this then my foundation! It doesn't give me any problems what's so ever and it doesn't make me break out! Not to mention it's really cheap! I hope you find pleasure in this product like I do!
Massiel R.
Massiel R.
Doral, FL
Jan. 9, 2017, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl es de mis marcas de maquillaje favoritas. Me encanta la calidad de sus productos. Actualmente uso sus polvos compactos y aunque me encanta el acabado, mi única queja es que siento que no se puede retirar con suma facilidad, es decir que si me pasara la mano podría retirar una gran parte, pero por otro lado me encanta lo ligera que se siente.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Canton , GA
Jan. 7, 2017, 7:01 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I only use cover girl foundation, It is the only one I have found that does not cake and make my skin and face feel like I am wearing a cake. itgoes on smoth and dries quickly and does not feel like you have anything on. I am super impressed as I have tried many many new ones or old ones over the years and this works and stays all day with no issues.
Theresa L.
Theresa L.
New Orleans, LA
Dec. 27, 2016, 6:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I always used higher priced foundation and fashion colors for face and eyes. I was out the my consultation was out of town so I just went to CVS for a temporary foundation and purchased the Tru Blend foundation. It took 2 tries to get the color correct but it is all I use now I have also used the undereye coverup
I will definitely try other products
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Philadelphia, PA
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:45 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl mascara is a girls must have!!! I have thin blonde eyelashes, and after putting this mascara on, my eyelashes completely pop!! They make my eyes look bigger and more awake, and the best part is they do not smudge whatsoever!! The brush it comes with definitely helps to enhance the look, and my eyelashes are extremely lusciously long !!!!
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Athens, OH
Dec. 28, 2016, 2:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've only used liquid eyeliner from covergirl before. It was pretty good quality, however it was a tiny bottle and found myself running out of it fairly quickly. It wasn't cheap, but it wasn't expensive. However, I don't think it was worth what I was paying for it and how long it lasted. I'm usually picky about my eyeliner but this was great to use
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
London, KY
Jan. 30, 2017, 3:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl! Recently they have let me down, but in the past they were mostly the only thing I would use. I would buy the eyeliner, mascara, foundation, powder, eyeshadow, and even though I do not wear lipstick, I would try some of their glosses. They're decently priced for a drugstore make up, but I eventually switched products to Maybelline.
Marika T.
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Jan. 25, 2017, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For an drugstore makeup brand -- COVERGIRL is great. I've been using their compact foundation for years...it matches my skintone well and is almost always sold out when i go to buy it, so sometimes i'll stock up and get a couple at a time. I usually get this product at Target and the quality/price ration is far better than department store brands.
Terri D.
Terri D.
Ardmore, OK
Dec. 22, 2016, 11:25 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used to sat and watch my mom as she put her makeup on and she always used the brand she always used was Cover Girl. So when I got old enough to wear makeup myself I naturally bought what she did. Their products are very affordable and works well with all skin types. I would recommend this product to any and all of my friends and family members
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.