BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Okmulgee, OK
I have been a loyal user of Covergirl for 20+ years. Their powder & foundation products are perfect for my skin & have never caused irritation, even preventing it at times in extreme weather.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Newark, NJ
I've used CoverGirl foundations and powders for years, not really impressed with eye shadows, but have used their pencil eyeliners and mascaras a lot because they have good reliable quality.
Hillary N.
Hillary N.
Chula Vista, CA
The Olay Simply Ageless foundation is the only one I use. I've been buying Lash Blast mascara for ten years now, it's the only brand that doesn't clump my lashes, long lasting doesn't flake.
Helena S.
Helena S.
Conyers, GA
Cover girl products are affordable and they work well. I have been using the waterproof mascara (in the orange bottle) for years. It's the only mascara I know that is cheap and will stay on.
Viola K.
Viola K.
San Francisco, CA
Cover girl foundation is great. It is light, not greasy. I have oily skin . It lasts for a long time , I purchase it at the drugstore. At CVS or walgreens. It is cheap and great for my skin.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent cosmetics, their foundation breaks my dry sensitve skin out. Products I use most from this company is eir volume mascara and their eyeshadow. Even then I am more of a maybelline girl.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got to try some of their products and I'm not a big fan! Their new foundation doesn't do much coverage which sucks! Their lip glosses are too sticky! Their eyeliner no smear is okay!
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Kingston, WA
all day lip color and gloss. The quality is ok but definitely subpar to that of Lipsense. The color doesn't last all day and gets rather clumpy quickly and the color rubs off onto my teeth.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Hudson, NH
Right now I am using the outlast 3 in 1 foundation and I am loving it. It stays on all day and it covers up my acne and acne scars alot and I am hoping to enjoy covergirl more in the future
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Columbus, OH
LOVE covergirl products. Did get away from using them because they got rid of the whipped foundation I used to LOVE. But love their mascara in black and the vary of eyeshadow color choices.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.