Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
La Porte, IN

This is the only liquid foundation I use! Even if a shade off, it blends really well with my skin tone. I top it with my powder and it gives me a very natural look. It also never leaves my face feeling oily or overly dry.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI

Great for drug store makeup. They have amazing products but their principles are much more important. They are the definition of equal opportunity. I'm so proud to own makeup from this brand and will continue to purchase.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Woonsocket, RI

Covergirl is such a great drug store makeup brand. They have good quality products. Some of their items are better than others but it depends on everyone's personal opinion. I would recommend this beauty brand to others.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
reynosa

Es una marca realmente genial,casi la siempre la pruebo en rimel y me deja las pestañas realmente bien,yo las tengo largas pero lacias y es dificil enchinarlas,luego se vuelven a caer,covergirl me las deja por mas tiempo
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Indianapolis, IN

I absolutely love the cover girl foundation it's very affordable and it goes on smooth you can buy this product at any store and it's easy to match the color that you need I will definitely shop for this product again!!!
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Cincinnati, OH

I love the covergirl brand. They are always so fresh and up and coming with their products and their affiliations with celebs. The price is right, and they have a variety of products for different skin tones and textures
Marie N.
Marie N.
Alexandria, VA

I don't want to write a review here. Why do I have to? But really, Covergirl speaks for itself, they have great products. I like their mascara and other products. SO I'm filling in the space here. but I do like covergirl
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Boston, MA

Some of their products are great but there are definitely hits and misses. You can find makeup from this company in drugstores like cvs. They are not too expensive and more on the low priced end. I enjoy their products.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Los Banos, CA

I recently tried the SO LASHY BLASTPRO WATERPROOF MASCARA with the ball tip and was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it,especially the tip! I really didn't think I was going to see a big need for it but I loved it!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Mebane, NC

One of the first makeup lines I was introduced to as a child, and still one of my staple brands to this day. Covergirl is easy to use, and always on the edge of style. I'll always have some covergirl in my beauty stash!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.