BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Hillary N.
Hillary N.
Chula Vista, CA
The Olay Simply Ageless foundation is the only one I use. I've been buying Lash Blast mascara for ten years now, it's the only brand that doesn't clump my lashes, long lasting doesn't flake.
Viola K.
Viola K.
San Francisco, CA
Cover girl foundation is great. It is light, not greasy. I have oily skin . It lasts for a long time , I purchase it at the drugstore. At CVS or walgreens. It is cheap and great for my skin.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Newark, NJ
I've used CoverGirl foundations and powders for years, not really impressed with eye shadows, but have used their pencil eyeliners and mascaras a lot because they have good reliable quality.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent cosmetics, their foundation breaks my dry sensitve skin out. Products I use most from this company is eir volume mascara and their eyeshadow. Even then I am more of a maybelline girl.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Winfield, MO
Professional Loose Powder by CoverGirl is a must when setting makeup.
It is affordable and long lasting.
Cover Girl has been around for a long time and is easy to find in department stores.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Hudson, NH
Right now I am using the outlast 3 in 1 foundation and I am loving it. It stays on all day and it covers up my acne and acne scars alot and I am hoping to enjoy covergirl more in the future
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Kingston, WA
all day lip color and gloss. The quality is ok but definitely subpar to that of Lipsense. The color doesn't last all day and gets rather clumpy quickly and the color rubs off onto my teeth.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got to try some of their products and I'm not a big fan! Their new foundation doesn't do much coverage which sucks! Their lip glosses are too sticky! Their eyeliner no smear is okay!
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Columbus, OH
LOVE covergirl products. Did get away from using them because they got rid of the whipped foundation I used to LOVE. But love their mascara in black and the vary of eyeshadow color choices.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Springfield, OH
Cover girl has great products at great prices. I have found some products that don't work for me but I feel like it's all in what works for different people as all skin types are different
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.