Add a Photo

Minerva R.
Minerva R.
Feb. 6, 2017, 11:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl mascara ar the bom. I'll say they have the best mascara ever in high-end and drugstore makeup. Supersizer the best of the best waterproof is better but the normal one is the bom too
Viola K.
Viola K.
San Francisco, CA
Feb. 6, 2017, 2:09 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl foundation is great. It is light, not greasy. I have oily skin . It lasts for a long time , I purchase it at the drugstore. At CVS or walgreens. It is cheap and great for my skin.
Helena S.
Helena S.
Conyers, GA
Dec. 20, 2016, 1:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl products are affordable and they work well. I have been using the waterproof mascara (in the orange bottle) for years. It's the only mascara I know that is cheap and will stay on.
Hillary N.
Hillary N.
Chula Vista, CA
Dec. 21, 2016, 8:12 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The Olay Simply Ageless foundation is the only one I use. I've been buying Lash Blast mascara for ten years now, it's the only brand that doesn't clump my lashes, long lasting doesn't flake.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Newark, NJ
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used CoverGirl foundations and powders for years, not really impressed with eye shadows, but have used their pencil eyeliners and mascaras a lot because they have good reliable quality.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 11, 2017, 7:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Decent cosmetics, their foundation breaks my dry sensitve skin out. Products I use most from this company is eir volume mascara and their eyeshadow. Even then I am more of a maybelline girl.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
Dec. 16, 2016, 6:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I just got to try some of their products and I'm not a big fan! Their new foundation doesn't do much coverage which sucks! Their lip glosses are too sticky! Their eyeliner no smear is okay!
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Kingston, WA
Dec. 28, 2016, 8:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
all day lip color and gloss. The quality is ok but definitely subpar to that of Lipsense. The color doesn't last all day and gets rather clumpy quickly and the color rubs off onto my teeth.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Winfield, MO
Dec. 26, 2016, 11:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Professional Loose Powder by CoverGirl is a must when setting makeup.
It is affordable and long lasting.
Cover Girl has been around for a long time and is easy to find in department stores.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Hudson, NH
Feb. 7, 2017, 8:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Right now I am using the outlast 3 in 1 foundation and I am loving it. It stays on all day and it covers up my acne and acne scars alot and I am hoping to enjoy covergirl more in the future
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.