Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Dawn E.
Dawn E.
Camarillo, CA

The "Oh sugar!" lip products are amazing! they are moisturizing and soft with just a tint of color. I love the #7 Soda. It has just the right amount of red and brown. It can go over a lipstick or stand on its own.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

Covergirl is a great drugstore brand, and I especially like their mascaras. For the most part, their products are a good price for the quality. I love the variety of products that they have, and the price is good.
leslie h.
leslie h.
Berea, KY

My mom always used Cover girl. It was the first make up line I was introduced to when I began wearing makeup. I know I can always fall back on this brand and know it's going to do what I need to pull off any look.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Christiansbrg, VA

Mascara mascara mascara!! I never use anything but. And the new line of Clean products are awesome. The bb cream is my favorite and next in line is the foundation. Eyeshadows are always perfect and very pigmented.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Waterford, PA

Cover girl used to be my favorite type of makeup to buy. I do buy many of their products still. I wouldn't say my most favorite purchases but a go to that's for sure. I would recommend others to buy their products
Amber B.
Amber B.
Greensburg, PA

The product I used was a liquid powder matte foundation and it did a nicer job than my other foundations. It is perfect for someone who doesn't want a ton of foundation on, but enough for it to make a difference.
Carly P.
Carly P.
Fairhaven, Ma

Love CoverGirl! I have tried many of their products and they rarely disappoint. They are high quality and reliable. I usually try to purchase them when they're on sale as they can be bit pricier than competitors.
Sara P.
Sara P.
El Reno, OK

I only use cover girl foundation, it has helped to keep my skin young and clear. It is very affordable to get the lower line but a bit pricey for the bb creams. Overall great coverage and a great classic product.
Peggy C.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH

I really love cover girl it's the one that doesn't hurt my face and the shopping was great and I shop all the time and is a great quality to purchase and very easy to apply and I want to recommend other shoppers.
destyni h.
destyni h.
Paramount, CA

I love cover girl products I always seem to come back. The quality is great for the price. I would recommend this brand for those just getting into makeup, good quality plus a low price not too much can go wrong!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.