BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
I've used this drugstore brand since I first started using makeup when I was young, it's still one of my go to because it's so affordable and has good products!
Laura L.
Prospect Park, NJ
I love cover girl from their mascara to the eye shadows to the lipsticks! Everything always goes on flawless and lasts just as long with no smearing or running!
Dorothy L.
Grayville, IL
Covergirl products in general have been my mainstay of makeup. They are always easy to find , easy to understand for your needs and always competitive in price.
Elly S.
Greenville, SC
I use many Covergirl products regularly. I refuse to spend crazy amounts of money on makeup and Covergirl helps me with that. Great products and a great price!
Amy H.
Corning, OH
For a drugstore brand Cover girl is good quality. Their product is relatively high quality for the price and doesn't seem to clog pores like some other brands.
Sonia D.
Durham, NC
great products never fail me but I hate they are too expensive for me. I would buy them only if it something I really needed or if there was a coupon attached.
Alejandra F.
Wahiawa, Hi
CoverGirl is a fantastic and easy to find brand. Their items are priced to be affordable without diminishing quality. Definitely my favorite brand for mascara!
Marilyn F.
Surprise, AZ
I have used Covergirl for years. It is readily available and wears comfortable on my skin. I never get break outs or skin irritation from any of the products.
Chelsea G.
Three Rivers, MI
I love their foundation. Matches my skin tone really well. They also have great mascara for a great price. I get them all the time. I definitely recommend it!
Jennifer M.
Warwick, RI
Cover girl is one of my go to makeup brands you can find it anywhere and has a vast variety of different products including eye makeup lipsticks and much more
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.