Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Amber B.
Amber B.
Greensburg, PA

The product I used was a liquid powder matte foundation and it did a nicer job than my other foundations. It is perfect for someone who doesn't want a ton of foundation on, but enough for it to make a difference.
Sara P.
Sara P.
El Reno, OK

I only use cover girl foundation, it has helped to keep my skin young and clear. It is very affordable to get the lower line but a bit pricey for the bb creams. Overall great coverage and a great classic product.
destyni h.
destyni h.
Paramount, CA

I love cover girl products I always seem to come back. The quality is great for the price. I would recommend this brand for those just getting into makeup, good quality plus a low price not too much can go wrong!
Stefany C.
Stefany C.
Norco, CA

Cover girl makeup is affordable and great I love the lipstick shades they have and the setting powders they remind me of my high school days I would always buy their products they were my go 2s and still are now
Leona P.
Leona P.
Lebanon, OR

Make up is not my skill but I love using Cover girl it really makes your eyes and lips stand out. I have only used the lip stick and gloss and eyeliner and mascara from here but I have had no problems with them!
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Calhoun, GA

I really like the cover girl butterfly mascara it doesn't clumplay as bad as some of the others I've tried. Only issue I have is that after a few uses the mascara clumps on the brush and it doesn't look as good.
Krishna R.
Krishna R.
Passaic, NJ

I use the product of covergirl as a foundation powder and I love this because it is very good price and affordable for everyone .They are available for every skin type and yes I will recommend to shopping here .
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA

Cover girl has always been one of my go to brands. I love how they are always coming out with new products to try. It's very affordable and easy to find too. My 17 year old daughter loves their matte lipsticks!!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.

Some of the best mascaras you'll ever use. The line is affordable for all budgets and high quality at the same time. They make products for people of every age and background and look good until you take it off.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
McCalla, AL

I used to use Cover Girl when I was younger. It went well with my skin at that point in my life. But my skin is now a little worse so I have to use more expensive products to help cover and correct flaws better.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.