BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Saskatoon, Sk
Love all of cover girls mascaras. All of them seem to do just as they intended (volume, length etc) and wash off nicely without flaking during the day.
Marilyn Z.
Marilyn Z.
Eye liner
It glides on smoothly. it doesnt smudge... all day wear. It works within my budget
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
I love a lot of there skin products. But i haven't really been able to try out a lot of there other makeup products but i would love the chance to. This would be a great way for me to see what they offer as well as open my eyes to some other great makeup products out there
Heather V.
Heather V.
Always happy with covergirl products. Reasonably priced and a huge variety of products.
Ghita B.
Ghita B.
It IS cheap but excellent products for drugstore makeup ! They have every possible shade in every quality imaginable! Once you find your perfect fit you are gonna buy it again and again! Their packagings are cute too
Jayna D.
Jayna D.
A good brand for drugstore makeup but recently found out that they test on animals. That's heartbreaking to hear which is why I'm giving this 2 stars. I do not encourage you to buy form this brand as you can find many brand that produce similar quality, without harming anyone.
Paula C.
Paula C.
Kitchener
I love cover girl their foundations are full coverage. They blend well with my skin tone. Their powders are very blendable
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Caracas
I suffer from asthma and allergies, Covergirl is one of the brands I can use without being afraid of allergies after use but it's a little bit expensive, I love Covergirls just like it is and I wouldn't change the, I would love to be able to buy it more often.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Ringgold, GA
I use the cover girl outlast stay fabulous foundation and it's amazing! It's matches my skin perfectly! And stays on all day!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.