BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
daena p.
daena p.
los productos son demasiados caros, y la calidad no es tan buena como otros que e probado, realmente la relacion de precio calidad aqui no esta respetada.
Karla U.
Karla U.
I was super surprised with the coverage of this base. Is incredible! A minimal amount of product is needed to acquire skin free of scars and other imperfections. The fact that it is 3 products in one also makes it more attractive because for only $ 9-13 dollars, they have pre base, concealer and base.
Bev B.
Bev B.
New Westminster
I like the Covervirl eye makeup remover. I have been using it for years. I like the size of the bottle and how it fits in my makeup bag for travel. It works well removing waterproof mascara and eye makeup in general. When the bottle is empty, I will purchase again.
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
Winnipeg
I use cover girl a lot because it's affordable the the quality is actually pretty good for some of the prices
Leona F.
Leona F.
Kanata, ON
It's a easy brand to buy I find there products are getting better. They are not too expensive, I don't wear a lot of makeup so I don't need expensive makeup.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Barcelona
I have been using this for almost 3 week. I like it so far ..covers beautifully and long lasting up to 10 hours on my normal combo skin.
It is pretty comparable to estee Lauder double wear however with bit less coverage and less drying.
So far I m impressed with this product
L Kellie D.
L Kellie D.
Guelph
I have used Covergirl products for over 20 years.I love that it goes on with ease and my face always feels good
Vanee C.
Vanee C.
Pues tiene sus cosas buenas y sus cosas malas (aunque mas malas que buenas). Los polvos talvez si funcionen en personas con piel muy sensible pero no tienen absolutamente nada de cobertura y hay que retocarlos a cada rato, de igual manera las bases son de cobertura baja y no hay muchos colores. Las sombras estan muy caras y tienen los mismos colores y presentación que las de Bissú (que estan mucho mas economicas).
kate k.
kate k.
Oakville, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best standby and inexpensive products out there. I love the foundation and mascaras.
anglis c.
anglis c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
la verdad de esta marca solo he comprado sus bases y otras cositas, son buenas, pero no son de mis favoritas
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.