BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sotomayor A.
Puebla, México
Amo esta línea de productos son increíbles y de excelente calidad amo todas sus máscaras
Ana Clara P.

Super super suuper super recommendable I love all products I have a beautiful collection
Carolina Z.
Exelente me encanta sus labiales y pestañinas,su variedad en productos, para maquillaje..
Nykole H.
Lima
It is a good make up, because have a beautiful colors and is so look perfect in the girls
emmy-lou f.
mascouche
Love it although some times some of thier products are dissapointing but usually not:))))
korin c.

If I had the opportunity to try it and it is very good this product would recommend it
Victoria B.
Fort Johnson, NY
Great powder for my teenage daughter. Good prices on all makeup essentials! Affordable.
Amanda B.
I use covergirl for my makeup. I really like it from eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara.
Tina V.
Bloomington, IL
I use Cover Girls eyeliner - charcoal color - goes in smooth and fits in my makeup bag.
Marelsa B.
I love the eyeshadows colors and their prices. Walgreens sell them at very nice prices.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.