BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
One of the best drugstore brands ever ! There price point is amazing! And they have everything you need ! I get mine at Walmart! They have everything from mascara to powder ! I highly recommend checking them out if you haven't !
mileidy b.
espero usar pronto esta linea de cosméticos, me parece que pueden ser de muy buena calidad aun que en Venezuela no hayan tiendas
Arlyn Z.
Mexicali

I like this makeup a lot, I used base, dust, among others. But on one occasion the base made grains come out, they could improve that
Angelica M.
maracay

Variety of products and the skin care products are very good! And good quality, constantly innovating, perfect for sensitive or sensitive skin
Mercedes Z.

I love! More than all the labials and lip gloss, I like the strong and intense colors they have
Alicia M.
Yarmouth Port, MA
I have used some of their mascara's in the past, they were good for the price but I always found the quality to be poor. I would get debris that would fall under my eyes leaving dark rings after a few hours. I wouldn't recommend them to others for that reason.
Amber B.
Onaway, MI
Covergirl has several beautiful mascaras, although I have a problem with clumping from a few of them. It's a good drugstore brand.
Becky M.
I like the cover girl brand because it is affordable and they have a great, wide variety of different products.
Molly C.
I absolutely love my cover girl Rose's palette. It gives me the most beautiful looks! I received this for Christmas from my sister last year and it has never failed me once!
Thamara P.
Poza Rica. Ver
Me gusta la calidad que contiene el producto una de las mejores marcas en maquillaje
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just read about how great COVERGIRL products are! What is your favorite?
Alix G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your must have product from COVERGIRL Tag a product!
Rachel S.
Cape May, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a better way to use the covergirl lash bloom mascara? I find it is so clumpy and doesn't ahdere to my lashes.
Alix G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried COVERGIRL Katy kat products? Which one and how was it? Tag the product!
jessica c.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What would be the best light weight foundation to try?