BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan N.
Calgary, Alberta
I love their mascaras ! Not always a big fan of their lipsticks but I love the Katy kat matte lipsticks !
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best drugstore brands ever ! There price point is amazing! And they have everything you need ! I get mine at Walmart! They have everything from mascara to powder ! I highly recommend checking them out if you haven't !
mileidy b.
espero usar pronto esta linea de cosméticos, me parece que pueden ser de muy buena calidad aun que en Venezuela no hayan tiendas
Molly C.
I absolutely love my cover girl Rose's palette. It gives me the most beautiful looks! I received this for Christmas from my sister last year and it has never failed me once!
Mercedes Z.

I love! More than all the labials and lip gloss, I like the strong and intense colors they have
Alicia M.
Yarmouth Port, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used some of their mascara's in the past, they were good for the price but I always found the quality to be poor. I would get debris that would fall under my eyes leaving dark rings after a few hours. I wouldn't recommend them to others for that reason.
Amber B.
Onaway, MI
Covergirl has several beautiful mascaras, although I have a problem with clumping from a few of them. It's a good drugstore brand.
Thamara P.
Poza Rica. Ver
Me gusta la calidad que contiene el producto una de las mejores marcas en maquillaje
Lailai Z.
I've only tried their concealer and for the price it's okay but not the best. It's low-medium coverage and it doesn't last very long. I love the consistency and the the way it blends though.m
Becky M.
I like the cover girl brand because it is affordable and they have a great, wide variety of different products.
Jennaly G.
Hello baby i love so much hello my name is jennaly i love so much a product se les queire kisses much kisses
Audrey K.
Garland, TX
Where can i find this product?
Nanna N.
Odense sø
Okay! I live in Denmark and ALL makeup is so expensive! 😫 Do any of you guys know a side thats either danish or that ships to Denmark with "cheap" makeup? It dont have to be only Covergirl, it can be NARS and so on too 👍🏼
Muy bueno
Alix G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried COVERGIRL Katy kat products? Which one and how was it? Tag the product!