BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Some products are my holy grail of make up others not so much. Certain foundations fit my skin so well and look so nice
Bev B.
Bev B.
New Westminster
I like the Covervirl eye makeup remover. I have been using it for years. I like the size of the bottle and how it fits in my makeup bag for travel. It works well removing waterproof mascara and eye makeup in general. When the bottle is empty, I will purchase again.
David L.
David L.
I used cover girl mascara for the past 5 + years. Have tried other products, but have always gone back to Cover girl.
Yanela R.
Yanela R.
Ha sido una de las marcas q mas he estado utilizando. Sus productos son fáciles de encontrar en cualquier tienda. Las bases son lo mejor y las pestañas enamoran. Muy recomendable
Sabina K.
Sabina K.
A great affordable brand with lots to choose from. I love their mattifying powder. Their mascaras are also highly raved about. Overall good quality, like anything there are some hits and misses but I love majority of the stuff.
Karla U.
Karla U.
I was super surprised with the coverage of this base. Is incredible! A minimal amount of product is needed to acquire skin free of scars and other imperfections. The fact that it is 3 products in one also makes it more attractive because for only $ 9-13 dollars, they have pre base, concealer and base.
Génesis D.
Génesis D.
An excelent brand. A lot of my makeups are from theirs. I feel in love with their products, I think that they're the number one in my list.
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
I use covergirl compact products. I think that aren't expensive products, but the quality is good.
Tweggy S.
Tweggy S.
Muy buena marca utilizada hasta por tyra banks , estupenda reconocida mundialmente los cosméticos son súper geniales y dan un color único y bellísimo.
Esuri Z.
Esuri Z.
The covergirl lash blast really works. It gives an amazing look to my lashes and the best of all is that it is water proof.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.