BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
yazmin h.
yazmin h.
me gusta la calidad de los productos he usado varios de ellos y la verdad son muy buenos,y tienes mucha variedad
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Windsor, ON
I usually only use their mascaras,and eye liner they don't lie. The oil-free foundation is still oily and doesn't last long, the eye shadow also doesn't last too long. Their are better brands out there for the same amount of money.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
North battleford, SK
Cover girl I love your foundation. I have been using it for years. I love the way it blends in with my skin. It has a light weight feel but with good coverage. Its also very affordable And can by and different locations. I also find that it dose not clog my pores and is long lasting.
Jane T.
Jane T.
Chilliwack , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl has excellent advertising employing women of all age, shape and size which promotes natural beauty and self-confidence. But the products can be hit and miss. The price is very good.
Nelly L.
Nelly L.
Excellent brand!!
Your cosmetics are lovely, who has not used any COVERGIRL products?
Always meet what they offer at least personally have always served their products
alyssa e.
alyssa e.
A little pricey at times but it is long lasting and it works! This brand is offered at a lot of retail stores so it is very easy to find when needed.
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
When it comes to foundation and powder cover girl is the only brand I have ever used. I like the way it covers my face and I can rely on the colour to always be the same for way has last 25 years I have been using it
R C.
R C.
I really like Covergirl's mascaras. I have yet to try other products like foundation. All in due time...
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Covergirl offers affordable makeup yet still of great quality, I use their products often. The quality is great and there's a large variety of products according to your needs and skin.
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
Barranquilla
I use many products of covergirl and they are sooo good! The mascaras aré reaally reaaaally good! I give them 5 stars
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.