BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Barbara M.
Campbell River
Best foundation ever! Doesn't cake in my skin lasts the day and my skin doesn't dry out or get oily.
Melissa B.
Grande-Digue, NB
Products are within budget friendly area. I like it, it does have lots of option to chose from to be able to cover well
Dakota G.
Winnipeg
I use cover girl a lot because it's affordable the the quality is actually pretty good for some of the prices
Dana S.
Candor, NC
My daughter only uses Cover Girl makeup!!! She loves the great coverage!!! The eye shadows stay on all day and don't lose any during the day.
Deborah W.
Cover girl is a good product goes on your face well and stays on, doesn't cause a skin irritation which is good for sensitive skin
Carolina Z.
Exelente me encanta sus labiales y pestañinas,su variedad en productos, para maquillaje..
Sotomayor A.
Puebla, México
Amo esta línea de productos son increíbles y de excelente calidad amo todas sus máscaras
Samantha B.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my absolute go to for mascara product. The Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara in Very Black is my be all & end all for mascara. It's clump free and dries instantly. The best part is that it doesn't break the bank. CG is widely available, making it a great staple. I don't use any other make-up products from CG but I still back this brand wholeheartedly.
Kimberley N.
Calgary
I use super thick lash mascara. It is great makes my eyes look nice and full. Used it for 8 years
Avery P.
Vernon, BC
I will never buy Covergirls foundation again. It leaves my face feeling coated in muck and will not spead evenly. Because of how heavy it is, it causes me to break out and it is very hard to wash off.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.