COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always liked using there blush. It seems like they have the colors that match my skin tones. It is pretty good product. It is affordable to buy. You can find a good slection at Walmart.
mary y.
mary y.
Inwood, WV
My favorite products from covergirl are the mascaras and foundations those are my go to products from the brand they are good quality another drug store brand! you can also find them anywhere!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Royal Oak, MI
I tend to go right to Covergirl makeup at the store. It's not the best quality (compared to some fancy expensive brands), but it's definitely affordable and worth the price. I would recommend.
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Russellville
Covergirl products a wonderful! The foundation last awhile on face but I'm not yo happy with mascara but willing to give it another try! Love the foundation thou! Recommend Covergirl for sure!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I've always liked the CoverGirl brand. It's affordable and great quality. The branding is fun and the packaging is clean and sleek. I especially like their eye shadow pallets and lip products.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Fort Drum, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has such a wide variety of cosmetics! I've purchased foundation, eye liner, eyebrow pencil, and many other products and they have all worked very well. I would recommend this brand!
Ivette U.
Ivette U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maquillaje para diario perfecto, tiene unas bases ligeras y unos brillos labiales que me encantan y de los rímel ni hablar en el producto que más compro de esta marca y la verdad no me quejo.
Minerva R.
Minerva R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl mascara ar the bom. I'll say they have the best mascara ever in high-end and drugstore makeup. Supersizer the best of the best waterproof is better but the normal one is the bom too
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Okmulgee, OK
I have been a loyal user of Covergirl for 20+ years. Their powder & foundation products are perfect for my skin & have never caused irritation, even preventing it at times in extreme weather.
April Y.
April Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their products are great. Love their mascara, blushes, eyeliners, primer, and their foundations. They have really stepped it up! It's one of the brands that's worth trying and investing into.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.