Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Gabrielle E.
Gabrielle E.
Ashkum, IL

I love covergirls mascaras, I am never disappointed with them. They have great foundations as well with a great color selection. Very affordable and you can get at most drug stores. I would recommend their products!
M L.
M L.
Columbus, OH

I recommend trying CoverGirl foundation and love Thier mascara line. They have all shades and different textures for a face types. Great for a quick reface during the day. Very portable and within everyone's bugdet.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX

I love this business!! I am a huge fan of their products. The have very affordable prices and you can stack up on tons of good quality makeup and makeup brushes. This is one drugstore brand that I love shopping for.
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
E Stroudsburg, PA

Covergirl has many Mascaras but my favorite all time is CoverGirl Lashblast Volume Lash Blast Volume Mascara Very Black I love the way it makes my Lashes look thick and not clumpy. They also make them look very long
Christy W.
Christy W.

I used covergirl mascara. I don't feel like I should buy an expensive brand for my eye lashes. Covergirl does it already. It gives me volume that I needed it. I gives me the length I desire. I love highly recommend.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI

Cover girl is a great affordable drug store brand. Their mascaras are my favorite same with their lipsticks. Ready set gorgeous and the matte bb cream are my must haves as well. Super affordable and great products.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Oxford, OH

All CoverGirl make up is great, I'm very happy with the original mascara, in the pink tube it works amazing and ut was the only Mascara brand my mom bought, wore and kept in the make up drawer growing upas a kid!!!
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Haverhill, MA

Honestly cover girl isn't my favorite brand their mascaras are a little dry and their eyeshafows aren't that good they have some good lipsticks and foundations but other than that I stick to other drugstore brands.
Rylie R.
Rylie R.

Love their eye shadows. They are all very pigmented and well worth the cheap price that they are. I buy cover girl makeup every month and it's super affordable especially compared to other drug store makeup brands.
Selina R.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA

Cover girl is just a brand that I will never stop using no matter what all of there products are pretty cheap and work amazing. I just love how they are great quality but are still cheap. Definitely will recommend.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.