BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Veronica T.
Covergirl is one of the best drugstore lines! They have great products that are super affordable! Their clean foundation and powder was a staple routine for me!!!
Valeria H.
Gainesville, FL
Really like cover girl especially they'r mascara they'r powders are always very smooth and the concelers the foundations great quality and very affordable prices
Cissy S.
Wichita, KS
I love Covergirl. This is my go to make-up and I love the variety and value as well as the quality. I've never tried a product from Covergirl that I didn't love.
Nickey T.
Erie, PA
Love the blush, love the mascara, love the shadows and the lipsticks. I wish they hadnt discontinued the liplava collection because i really loved that lipgloss.
Nichole P.
Salem, SC
Covergirl's foundation is what i usually always use. Its very light and smooth and always has a shade to match my skin tone. (i have very fair skin and red hair)
Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl mascara and use it almost every day. I love that it is affordable and still a good product. I usually buy mine at CVS, which is very convenient.
Genevieve I.
South Gate, CA
Mascara is one of their best products. This is my favorite drug store for mascara. Out of all the mascaras they have the best one would be "the rocket" mascara.
Terra P.
New Castle, IN
I use the cover girl foundation and I absolutely love it. It provides full coverage and stays on all day. It is. Wet easy to blend and evens your skin tone out.
Dorothy L.
Grayville, IL
Covergirl products in general have been my mainstay of makeup. They are always easy to find , easy to understand for your needs and always competitive in price.
Sara H.
Mountain View, WY
Ivory or beige covergirl foundation and powders, eye shadows, blushes, mascara, eyeliner, concealor, lip stick. I like all of what I buy. I like the selections.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.