BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Fort Drum, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has such a wide variety of cosmetics! I've purchased foundation, eye liner, eyebrow pencil, and many other products and they have all worked very well. I would recommend this brand!
Destine D.
Destine D.
Commerce , GA
Covergirl is great but you are definitely getting what you pay for. Some of their cosmetics are good and pigmented but it is often hard to find a good foundation to match your exact skin tone.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Royal Oak, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tend to go right to Covergirl makeup at the store. It's not the best quality (compared to some fancy expensive brands), but it's definitely affordable and worth the price. I would recommend.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always liked using there blush. It seems like they have the colors that match my skin tones. It is pretty good product. It is affordable to buy. You can find a good slection at Walmart.
Kirsten E.
Kirsten E.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price is decent and products can be good. The BB cream and foundations that I tried were too runny and didn't work. However, I do like their mascaras. For me, the products are hit or miss.
Minerva R.
Minerva R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl mascara ar the bom. I'll say they have the best mascara ever in high-end and drugstore makeup. Supersizer the best of the best waterproof is better but the normal one is the bom too
Ivette U.
Ivette U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maquillaje para diario perfecto, tiene unas bases ligeras y unos brillos labiales que me encantan y de los rímel ni hablar en el producto que más compro de esta marca y la verdad no me quejo.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Okmulgee, OK
I have been a loyal user of Covergirl for 20+ years. Their powder & foundation products are perfect for my skin & have never caused irritation, even preventing it at times in extreme weather.
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Camby, IN
I began using Covergirl as a teen and it is a product I keep coming back to. As I have aged Covergirl has always had products that fit my age range. It good quality at a price you can afford.
April Y.
April Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their products are great. Love their mascara, blushes, eyeliners, primer, and their foundations. They have really stepped it up! It's one of the brands that's worth trying and investing into.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.