BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Maheak B.
montreal
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have such good products. Love it's compact powder. It goes on so well. And blends easily.
Jamie H.
Cover girl has reasonable prices for good quality products. I particularly like the foundation.
samuel t.
So good!! love to shop in here, so many brands and different products and perfect attention...
Amanda L.
Brand young, linked in trends, with high varieties, and quality, do not lose to any other brand
Krystal S.
Pugwash, ['', '', '']
I've used a few different Covergirl products in the past and have always liked them very much!
Katrina H.
Gatineau, Qc
Tho's product are not expensive and I love it. Ces produits ne sont pas cher et je les adores.
Florence L.
I have used the cover girl lipstick and i found it good quality and very nice on my complexion
Mercedes Z.

I love! More than all the labials and lip gloss, I like the strong and intense colors they have
Brooke M.
Cover girl lipsticks are my go to drug store grabs they are a really good product for the price
Hadassia O.
Otimooos produtos! Estão de parabéns.. adoro muito e recomendo bastante essa marca!!! Adorei!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.