BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Barbara A.
Arequipa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its so easy to buy. And to get and to use and so nice and various anda so nice i really recommend
Elvan D.
Toronto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like cover girl products when I use them is like I not wearing any make up at all it's so lite
Michelle N.
I love covergirl. For a drug store brand they sre fabulous! Their mascara is my go to essential.
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
Any of the cover girl lipsticks are great and long lasting and never seams to get on your teeth.
Natasha L.
Cornwall, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm using cover girl concealer and OMG my dark circles are gone. Love it goes on nice and smooth.
Cassandra L.
I only like their foundations and powders. Their mascaras and concealers dont really work for me.
Zahira L.
DORAL, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is a really affordable line of cosmetics with a really good quality and really good pigmentation
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovelove loveeeeeeeee this company! So many different amazing quality products at a great price.
Brianna W.
Ottawa
Love covergirl! For the most part. Sometimes the makeup doesn't look the greatest, after a while
Carrie S.
Woodstock, ON
Cover girl eyeshadow are the ones I tend to go to with a great variety of colours and that last.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.