BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jaclyn G.
Jaclyn G.
Charlottetown , Prince Edward Island
I've used this foundation for years! Medium to full coverage. Kind lady lasting, lightweight. Love love love!
Mila L.
Mila L.
Their products do not irritate my skin. I have used other brands in the past and they don't hold up like CoverGirl. CoverGirl products don't clog your pores and it's not heavy like most products and it smells good.The foundation makeup I use is smooth and covers dark areas well. There is a wide choice of colours available. The consistency blends well into skin. I also use CoverGirl lipstick and have tried many other brands, but none lasts like theirs. The colours are lovely- though I always return for the same favourite. This makeup is my favourite. Colour and consistency are perfect for my skin. The price is very reasonable and always available at my Uniprix Pharmacy. I find that their lipstick never clumps or wears off quickly. I love the creamy consistently.
Fernanda D.
Fernanda D.
Muy buena marca tanto de rimels bueno algunos, tanto de otras cosas es economica y excelente calidad la que tiene
Mahera Q.
Mahera Q.
Katy Perry rules her mascaras are beyond amazing I completely reccomend as well as their other cosmetics
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite collection from covergirl is he Queen Collection by Queen Latifa .Great products ! Real high quality in makeup. Absolutely love this brand a must have in a makeup collection .
Danni J.
Danni J.
Stratford
Esta marca es buena per no es la mejor,hay otras mejores pero no es mala,muy bonita.
karen D.
karen D.
This charm I could show my eyelashes to the natural with a definite effect or could dazzle with a powerful blade, for a captive look.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Waverly, OH
I currently only use the pressed powder foundation but I love the coverage it provides and it's so affordable!
Regan D.
Regan D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
No complaints about the foundation or mascara. Easy to use, non clumping. Flawless skin!
Julia M.
Julia M.
SOLA
Cover girl is amazing i like it so mutch so affortebol i like that is is inexspenive.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.