BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
karine m.
Grand Falls, NB
good products for the price they sell them. their makeup fondation and mascara does the job for beginners, shouldnt every girl begin with covergirl??? ;)
Barbara A.
Arequipa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its so easy to buy. And to get and to use and so nice and various anda so nice i really recommend
MARILYN H.
I like the pressed facial powder. It has great coverage and the price is middle of the road and there is always internet coupons for Covergirl products
Lexy H.
I always use covergirl. Their products are my go to drugstore. I love the different variety they have with foundations. I am in love with their olay foundation. Matte and nice finish
Dina C.
Hamilton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
The makeup provides excellent coverage, wonderful colours and a beautiful natural look

Price is comparable and affordable

With a wide range of products it is easy to find what you are looking for
Buffy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have really good foundation and mascara. I havent really tried much from this line but I always get my liquid foundation and powder foundation from this brand. Its affordable and works great so its awesome! :)
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best drugstore brands ever ! There price point is amazing! And they have everything you need ! I get mine at Walmart! They have everything from mascara to powder ! I highly recommend checking them out if you haven't !
Julia V.
KIRKWOOD, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is a good go to brand. I don't use a lot of their products daily but I definitely have purchased them in the past. Their mascaras are always nice. I have really enjoyed their variety of models recently and I hope they keep showing diversity in a monotonous industry!
Melissa D.
Covergirl offers affordable makeup yet still of great quality, I use their products often. The quality is great and there's a large variety of products according to your needs and skin.
Barbara L.
Oshawa
I have been a long time fan of covergirl products and love them. I love that I can always find the perfect match for me and the prices compared to some are reasonable. If I had to pick a favorite product it would be their foundation, though I will continue to buy a large selection of covergirl products because they are just that good.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.