BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
maracay

Variety of products and the skin care products are very good! And good quality, constantly innovating, perfect for sensitive or sensitive skin
Arlyn Z.
Arlyn Z.
Mexicali

I like this makeup a lot, I used base, dust, among others. But on one occasion the base made grains come out, they could improve that
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I usually go for other brands, but some of their mascaras and lipsticks are alright. If I had the choice of this brand or others, I will more often go for others.
Lucia L.
Lucia L.
Tonala
Es buena y sobre todo que esta al alcance de todos algunos de sus productos me han sorprendido y no e dudado en usarlo en mis clientas
Becky M.
Becky M.
I like the cover girl brand because it is affordable and they have a great, wide variety of different products.
Molly C.
Molly C.
I absolutely love my cover girl Rose's palette. It gives me the most beautiful looks! I received this for Christmas from my sister last year and it has never failed me once!
Thamara P.
Thamara P.
Poza Rica. Ver
Me gusta la calidad que contiene el producto una de las mejores marcas en maquillaje
Lailai Z.
Lailai Z.
I've only tried their concealer and for the price it's okay but not the best. It's low-medium coverage and it doesn't last very long. I love the consistency and the the way it blends though.m
Janine A.
Janine A.
Garden City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brand. Because it is adorable and the products work very well!!
que mas se puede pedir.. productos muy buenos y baratos. que te dan un look muy natural . pigmentacion estupenda . amo los labiales
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.