BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Megan N.
Megan N.
Calgary, Alberta
I love their mascaras ! Not always a big fan of their lipsticks but I love the Katy kat matte lipsticks !
yazmin h.
yazmin h.
me gusta la calidad de los productos he usado varios de ellos y la verdad son muy buenos,y tienes mucha variedad
Briley M.
Briley M.
Cleveland, TN
I use their mascara. It is so good. It is waterproof but comes off easily in the shower. It doesn't clump.
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
I am using the be mate lipstick by Katy Perry and I love it ao much! It keeps my lips hydrated all day long and the colors stay well and is not sticky at all. The colors are very trendy and can be easily match with all my clothes.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Candor, NC
My daughter only uses Cover Girl makeup!!! She loves the great coverage!!! The eye shadows stay on all day and don't lose any during the day.
Monica L.
Monica L.
Covergirl has always played a part in my makeup routine! Currently I use the Covergirl Professional Loose Powder under my eyes to set my concealer and it works like a dream! Very cheap price with very good quality!
Molly C.
Molly C.
I absolutely love my cover girl Rose's palette. It gives me the most beautiful looks! I received this for Christmas from my sister last year and it has never failed me once!
Becky M.
Becky M.
I like the cover girl brand because it is affordable and they have a great, wide variety of different products.
Thamara P.
Thamara P.
Poza Rica. Ver
Me gusta la calidad que contiene el producto una de las mejores marcas en maquillaje
Lailai Z.
Lailai Z.
I've only tried their concealer and for the price it's okay but not the best. It's low-medium coverage and it doesn't last very long. I love the consistency and the the way it blends though.m
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.