BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Iona I.
Iona I.
Havnt used much of their products. The three in one foundation is beautiful with a lovely finish and good coverage.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Brampton, VT
Simple subtle colours and I like the pricing. Not interested in an expensive sales counter with someone who looks like death warmed over too tell me what I need.
Maari M.
Maari M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally I love covergirl. Their products are both affordable and high quality at the same time. You can find their products at most drugstores and stores like Walmart. I definitely recommend buying makeup from this brand because you will save tons of money on high quality products:
jennifer m.
jennifer m.
Kearneysville, WV
You can find covergirl just about anywhere and the prices are great along with the products and they have so much to choose from
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
maracay

Variety of products and the skin care products are very good! And good quality, constantly innovating, perfect for sensitive or sensitive skin
Beatriz A.
Beatriz A.
Eu já tinha falado isso no instagram e no snapchat (me segue, é kahbak), mas os batons vieram com algumas cores meio… estranhas. Tá é futurista, fantasia e tudo mais, então tem toda a lógica de virem cores “estranhas”. Admito que a lilás eu vou usar no dia do lançamento – apenas. Mas o resto dá pra usar sempre! :)
São todas cremosas e algumas metalizadas!
Carolina T.
Carolina T.
Medellín
the invisible concealer was a wreck. It dries in the exact same moment that you applied it on your face, the texture? not good. I tried it using a beauty blender, a foundation brush, blending brushes and even my finger!! But the results were terrible, you want to look like a princess but instead you look like a girl with a pinky tone vomit on your face.
Kylie D.
Kylie D.
Burlington, ON
I use the Covergirl clump crusher mascara. It my go to and will never switch. It spreads the lashes just and they were right about no clumps. It adds the perfect amount of volume without it looking fake.
Arlyn Z.
Arlyn Z.
Mexicali

I like this makeup a lot, I used base, dust, among others. But on one occasion the base made grains come out, they could improve that
Dannia G.
Dannia G.
Piura
Covergirl is a very commercial brand, but recommended. Many of its results were excellent results, and I would definitely recommend it.
Their products are very easy to find, and at an adequate price.
Of course I would go there.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.