BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their ideas and campaigns with empowering women and men! Their products are affordable and so good with all skin types
maryely s.
Practical every time
Kathrine J.
Kathrine J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl , not price at all ❤️❤️❤️❤️ i buy it at jean coutu or walmart
Abby N.
Abby N.
Beaufort, SC
Covergirl has great products that are easy to apply and great for any age and level of beauty expertise. Not too pricey - but great for what you get.
deisy c.
deisy c.
*-* bueno de esta marca lo que mas he probado son los labiales y son super hermosos bien cremosos colores muy bonitos y muy buena pigmentación
Llesery S.
Llesery S.
I buy a rimmel and i really like it as i left the eyelashes, they look long and without having to pass the rimmel so many times
Lucelly S.
Lucelly S.
JP 270601 8374 NW 64th ST, Miami,Fl 33195
I wear Covergirl when I start to makeup with her powders and base. Really to be a make-up that is sold in quite acceptable pharmacy. I would use them again if they are afraid.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Onaway, MI
Covergirl has several beautiful mascaras, although I have a problem with clumping from a few of them. It's a good drugstore brand.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Valencia Venezuela

I love the mascara covergirl always bought it when the brand still existed in venezuela, but I never saw anything
Esraa H.
Esraa H.
I've been using the covergirl mascara for about a month now and I really like it! I use a lash lengthening product and then put the mascara on and it does a great job of lengthening and thickening my lashes! I'd buy it again. It's really great considering it's amazing price!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.