BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Shernette R.
Bridgeport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've use cover products before n I can't complain....make up line is very good and I'll continue to use it
Shelby G.
Lanett, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great make up can't wait to get some more I love my elf though but this would be my third choice after NYC
Stephanie D.
Correos de Costa Rica sucursal del caribe, diagonal sureste del mercado, calle 4
Sus productos son algo costosos pero la calidad es buena por lo cual se vale ahorrar para poder adquirirlos
Alejandra F.
valencia
If I like their products but in my native country they are very expensive and sometimes can not access them
C F.
Love their liquid foundation last a good amount of time with good coverage. Matches my skin color perfectly
Bekki B.
Wroxeter, ON
Love my powder foundation love it great piece to have in my makeup collection always my go to for touch up
Angela C.
Duncan, BC
Love the lash blast mascara. Goes on smooth, doesn't clump and washes off easily without too much scrubbing
Briley M.
Cleveland, TN
I use their mascara. It is so good. It is waterproof but comes off easily in the shower. It doesn't clump.
María Fernanda M.
barquisimeto, {:name=>"Murcia"}
All the products of this brand are amazing of a really good quality and they are affordable totally love it
MARYJANE A.
San Benito, TX
I LOVE COVERGIRL MASCARA! I CHOOSE WATERPROOF OR NON SMUDGE AND GET GREAT RESULTS. THE PRICE IS GREAT, TOO.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.