BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Aaisha I.
Aaisha I.
Etobicoke, ON
Love the concealers and mascara, especially the recent formulations have been so good. The setting powders are also good.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its afforable and looks just as good as other name brands. I use CoverGirl everyday and have been using it for years .
Stevie G.
Stevie G.
Florence , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has a variety of reasonably priced good quality products. They are a brand i tend to lean towards in the drugstore because I know I can trust them and if I don't like something at least I didn't brake the bank for it
Laura V.
Laura V.
Cali
Las bases de maquillaje son muy ligeras, no me crean granitos en la piel y cubren bastante bien, es una de mis bases y pre bases favoritas, que compro con frecuencia. También utilizo mucho los rubores y los polvos de bronceado, el acabado que deja en mi piel me agrada y son productos que siempre cargo en la cartera.
Tykayah C.
Tykayah C.
Grande Prairie
I love all their products. I enjoy all there mascaras, and foundations are usually very good but always seem to use a very slimy residue.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good face makeup products. I do wish that the shades were more versatile. My friends with darker complexions can't always indulge in the products I enjoy.
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
I am using the be mate lipstick by Katy Perry and I love it ao much! It keeps my lips hydrated all day long and the colors stay well and is not sticky at all. The colors are very trendy and can be easily match with all my clothes.
Once i turned in my teens I bought so many covergirl makeup! love them and still do! It makes my skin soft and glowing!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
St Catharines, ON
I use only cover girl mascara & foundation as they have the colour that matches my skin tone. I love the quality of cover girl. There is nothing that I would make them change as long as they keep making the colour i need. I purchase it where it is sold.
Tayla J.
Tayla J.
Cover girl is not for me i have used 3 mascaras and they are too clumpy and the foundation consistency is bad
Would not recmend
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.