BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Macarena M.
Macarena M.
Lima
Amazing mascaras havent tried anything else but I've seen videos and swatches from the eyeshadows and they look amazing
Karla O.
Karla O.
Ive heard aloooot about this one and i hate it, eyeliner is a terrible experience, compact and base give me allergy and it aint gonna last more than 3 hours
Bobbie D.
Bobbie D.
Dungannon, VA
When I was younger and my mom bought my makeup she would always buy CoverGirl for me. The foundation is watery and runny.
Magali V.
Magali V.
esta marca es una que tiene los mejores cosmeticos que podes llegar a pedir.
no vendria mal unos para regalo de navidad
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Salmon Arm, BC
I use several Covergirl products. One that I love is their loose face powder. It is easy to apply, gives a beautiful finish, and does a great job of keeping my face looking fresh and non-oily. It is my go-to face powder and it is inexpensive which is a bonus!
Amber R.
Amber R.
I have used many covergirl products in my lifetime and they are amazing, the quality is good and the prices are unbeatable. I love there lash blast mascara and i buy a new one everytime i run out. I would definetely recommend covergirl to anyone who wants good makeup but doesnt want to spend a big chunk of their pay check on it :)
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is awesome. Many products. May types of shades , undertones , cincelases , foundations , eye shadows , lipsticks , lip glosses , lip stains , etc.
Dena H.
Dena H.
Philadelphia, PA
Great drug store brand with many products to offer. Priced really well and is good quality makeup for the price you pay
Joan S.
Joan S.
I love the fish of this foundation and because I have a oily face it doesn't bother my skin.
Dana T.
Dana T.
New Jersey
I just love #covergirl cause have so many products for a teenager so it gets funny easy and nice you have to live as a party
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.