Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Katara B.
Katara B.
Ellenville, NY
Jan. 30, 2017, 11:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Everyone wants to be a covergirl! And with all their products it can make all people feel like a super model. The makeup always has a flawless feel making me feel like l stepped out of Hollywood.
Jana S.
Jana S.
Muncie, IN
Jan. 4, 2017, 4:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl's makeup products, and I love their forwardness and empowerment of all people. I love that Ellen is a COVERGIRL, and I love that a man is representing the brand as well. AMAZING!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Taylor, PA
Dec. 27, 2016, 8:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl's Ready, Set, Gorgeous line. I use the liquid foundation and concealer. I use it as a part of my daily routine. It goes on great and lasts all day.
I would recommend to others.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Dec. 30, 2016, 2:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use Covergirl 3 in 1 outlast foundation and I love it! It is my favorite drugstore foundation with the most coverage that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone.
Leighann T.
Leighann T.
Dec. 28, 2016, 2:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl makes rather good quality products. I have come across several products that I really enjoy. However, it seems as though for the quantity that you receive the price is a little steep.
Bernadette N.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
Jan. 31, 2017, 6:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using CoverGirl products for years. I love that they're inexpensive and of the ones I've tried, I haven't come across any I didn't like. It's definitely a staple in my beauty routine.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Mesquite, TX
Dec. 22, 2016, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like covergirl eyeshadow. They have a really pretty green, and a 3 palate of great neutral colors. It works great as a base and highlight with other colors. Great to help blend colors.
Mary A.
Mary A.
College Station, TX
Jan. 27, 2017, 5:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl can be a hit or miss. When you get a good item it's really good but when you get a pad item it's really terrible so it's always a toss up so make sure to do research before purchasing
Kirsten E.
Kirsten E.
Richmond, VA
Jan. 7, 2017, 11:45 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The price is decent and products can be good. The BB cream and foundations that I tried were too runny and didn't work. However, I do like their mascaras. For me, the products are hit or miss.
Destine D.
Destine D.
commerce, GA
Jan. 29, 2017, 11:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is great but you are definitely getting what you pay for. Some of their cosmetics are good and pigmented but it is often hard to find a good foundation to match your exact skin tone.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.