BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I absolutely love Covergirl's Trublend foundation. It was the first foundation that felt comfortable on my skin, while blending and matching my skin tone. Definitely my number 1 foundation brand.
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Stokesdale, NC
I use various products by cover girl and they are great products. They have a large variety of products and great color match and anot array of colors to choose. I would recommend their products.
Leighann T.
Leighann T.
Covergirl makes rather good quality products. I have come across several products that I really enjoy. However, it seems as though for the quantity that you receive the price is a little steep.
Bernadette N.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using CoverGirl products for years. I love that they're inexpensive and of the ones I've tried, I haven't come across any I didn't like. It's definitely a staple in my beauty routine.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Mesquite , TX
I really like covergirl eyeshadow. They have a really pretty green, and a 3 palate of great neutral colors. It works great as a base and highlight with other colors. Great to help blend colors.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
I use Covergirl 3 in 1 outlast foundation and I love it! It is my favorite drugstore foundation with the most coverage that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Taylor, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl's Ready, Set, Gorgeous line. I use the liquid foundation and concealer. I use it as a part of my daily routine. It goes on great and lasts all day.
I would recommend to others.
Mary A.
Mary A.
College Station, TX
Covergirl can be a hit or miss. When you get a good item it's really good but when you get a pad item it's really terrible so it's always a toss up so make sure to do research before purchasing
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Fort Drum, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has such a wide variety of cosmetics! I've purchased foundation, eye liner, eyebrow pencil, and many other products and they have all worked very well. I would recommend this brand!
mary y.
mary y.
Inwood, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite products from covergirl are the mascaras and foundations those are my go to products from the brand they are good quality another drug store brand! you can also find them anywhere!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.