Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Irene L.
Irene L.

I like the mascaras from Covergirl, they really help my lashes a lot and the aren't as harsh to my eyes as the other brands. Also they have good prices and you can find them in any other store, you can't missed them.
Christa C.
Christa C.
New Port Richey, FL

I like that cover girl makes great products for reasonable prices. I usually buy covergirl at Walmart because they're prices seems to be the cheapest. I shop there every so often. I would definitely shop there again!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

I have not tried much from Covergirl but out of what i have tried i enjoy their products! They have some good mascaras and I recommend you try some! I can find Covergirl at my local Walmart and i'm sure you can too!!
Darla F.
Darla F.

They definitely have good products for the prices, it doesn't last all day though. Not for me. And the powders always seem to dry out areas of my face. But over all it was a good starter makeup when I was a teenager.
Mich S.
Mich S.

Covergirl products are always quality and affordable. I am currently using the Super Sizer mascara and really like it! It goes on easily and comes off easily. I really want to try the fibers one to eliminate flaking.
Chantae P.
Chantae P.
Leesburg, GA

I absolutely love Covergirl. When I use Covergirl, I use the Queen collection, I love that they have different skin tones for all skin colors no matter your complexion. I will continue to use covergirl in the future.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Great affordability with a huge selection. A few misses but mostly hits. They improve their products yearly and have a lot of outstanding ones. Almost anything you are looking for inner them have. I do recommend them
Maica W.
Maica W.
GA

COVERGIRL make-up is the first makeup that I ever tried. I love how they now offer a variety of shades for different skin tones. COVERGIRL has makeup, lipstick, glosses, and eyeshadow etc. It is also very affordable.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Manhattan, KS

Love covergirl products. Very high quality, which I need because I don't buy makeup often. The few times I buy it I trust that what I get will work, so I don't mind shelling out a few extra dollars for good quality.
Gabrielle E.
Gabrielle E.
Ashkum, IL

I love covergirls mascaras, I am never disappointed with them. They have great foundations as well with a great color selection. Very affordable and you can get at most drug stores. I would recommend their products!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.