COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Mich S.
Mich S.

Covergirl products are always quality and affordable. I am currently using the Super Sizer mascara and really like it! It goes on easily and comes off easily. I really want to try the fibers one to eliminate flaking.
Chantae P.
Chantae P.
Leesburg, GA

I absolutely love Covergirl. When I use Covergirl, I use the Queen collection, I love that they have different skin tones for all skin colors no matter your complexion. I will continue to use covergirl in the future.
Christa C.
Christa C.
New Port Richey, FL

I like that cover girl makes great products for reasonable prices. I usually buy covergirl at Walmart because they're prices seems to be the cheapest. I shop there every so often. I would definitely shop there again!
Maica W.
Maica W.
GA

COVERGIRL make-up is the first makeup that I ever tried. I love how they now offer a variety of shades for different skin tones. COVERGIRL has makeup, lipstick, glosses, and eyeshadow etc. It is also very affordable.
Gabrielle E.
Gabrielle E.
Ashkum, IL

I love covergirls mascaras, I am never disappointed with them. They have great foundations as well with a great color selection. Very affordable and you can get at most drug stores. I would recommend their products!
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
E Stroudsburg, PA

Covergirl has many Mascaras but my favorite all time is CoverGirl Lashblast Volume Lash Blast Volume Mascara Very Black I love the way it makes my Lashes look thick and not clumpy. They also make them look very long
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA

I use cover girl foundations and it one of the only ones I can find for how pale and oily my skin is. My experience shopping for covergirl is always pretty good because they include things for extremely pale people.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX

I love this business!! I am a huge fan of their products. The have very affordable prices and you can stack up on tons of good quality makeup and makeup brushes. This is one drugstore brand that I love shopping for.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Manhattan, KS

Love covergirl products. Very high quality, which I need because I don't buy makeup often. The few times I buy it I trust that what I get will work, so I don't mind shelling out a few extra dollars for good quality.
M L.
M L.
Columbus, OH

I recommend trying CoverGirl foundation and love Thier mascara line. They have all shades and different textures for a face types. Great for a quick reface during the day. Very portable and within everyone's bugdet.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.