BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Mary A.
Mary A.
College Station, TX
Covergirl can be a hit or miss. When you get a good item it's really good but when you get a pad item it's really terrible so it's always a toss up so make sure to do research before purchasing
Bernadette N.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using CoverGirl products for years. I love that they're inexpensive and of the ones I've tried, I haven't come across any I didn't like. It's definitely a staple in my beauty routine.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
I use Covergirl 3 in 1 outlast foundation and I love it! It is my favorite drugstore foundation with the most coverage that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Mesquite , TX
I really like covergirl eyeshadow. They have a really pretty green, and a 3 palate of great neutral colors. It works great as a base and highlight with other colors. Great to help blend colors.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Taylor, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl's Ready, Set, Gorgeous line. I use the liquid foundation and concealer. I use it as a part of my daily routine. It goes on great and lasts all day.
I would recommend to others.
Leighann T.
Leighann T.
Covergirl makes rather good quality products. I have come across several products that I really enjoy. However, it seems as though for the quantity that you receive the price is a little steep.
Destine D.
Destine D.
Commerce , GA
Covergirl is great but you are definitely getting what you pay for. Some of their cosmetics are good and pigmented but it is often hard to find a good foundation to match your exact skin tone.
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Russellville
Covergirl products a wonderful! The foundation last awhile on face but I'm not yo happy with mascara but willing to give it another try! Love the foundation thou! Recommend Covergirl for sure!
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Fort Drum, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has such a wide variety of cosmetics! I've purchased foundation, eye liner, eyebrow pencil, and many other products and they have all worked very well. I would recommend this brand!
mary y.
mary y.
Inwood, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite products from covergirl are the mascaras and foundations those are my go to products from the brand they are good quality another drug store brand! you can also find them anywhere!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.