BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cora K.
Fort Jennings, OH
I love the powder foundation it is the best coverage and
it stays for hours for me. I have been using cover girl for
years and have not found anything I like better
Michelle K.
Nashville, TN
I like the Cover Girl Pressed Powder for oily skin. I can use a little and it takes the shine away. It is reasonably priced and I love that it does not clog pores.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Cover girl is a great, easily accessible and inexpensive brand! I can find this at my local Walmart and beauty supply store and the quality is pretty good as well!
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
The cover girl by cream is one of my all time favorites. It applies so smooth with the perfect amount of coverage. It keeps me matte in my tzone and wears amazing.
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
Covergirl is my go to brand for makeup. The products are of high quality and are long lasting. One of my favorite kinds of makeup from Covergirl is their eyeliner.
David R.
El Paso, TX
I buy a make up for my mom for christmas, and she love it, she say make his skin more young, im glad she like it, now she is it love with that make up than me haha
Natasha M.
Lemont, IL
I love covergirl . I love the variety of makeup and the quality of makeup. It doesn't cost alot compared to other brands. The makeup stays on and looks good on me
Michelle
LashBlast Fusion Mascara
In black color, I like this mask of eyelashes because its brush is very dense, and it raises the eyelashes much giving it a false effect.
Veronica T.
Covergirl is one of the best drugstore lines! They have great products that are super affordable! Their clean foundation and powder was a staple routine for me!!!
Nita G.
Hampton, AR
I like the cover girl perfect point plus eyeliner. It isn't messy, stays on well and I like the fact that it doesn't have to be sharpened because it is a roll up.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.