COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Katara B.
Katara B.
Ellenville, NY
Everyone wants to be a covergirl! And with all their products it can make all people feel like a super model. The makeup always has a flawless feel making me feel like l stepped out of Hollywood.
Jana S.
Jana S.
Muncie, IN
I love Covergirl's makeup products, and I love their forwardness and empowerment of all people. I love that Ellen is a COVERGIRL, and I love that a man is representing the brand as well. AMAZING!
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
I use Covergirl 3 in 1 outlast foundation and I love it! It is my favorite drugstore foundation with the most coverage that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Mesquite, TX
I really like covergirl eyeshadow. They have a really pretty green, and a 3 palate of great neutral colors. It works great as a base and highlight with other colors. Great to help blend colors.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Taylor, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl's Ready, Set, Gorgeous line. I use the liquid foundation and concealer. I use it as a part of my daily routine. It goes on great and lasts all day.
I would recommend to others.
Leighann T.
Leighann T.
Covergirl makes rather good quality products. I have come across several products that I really enjoy. However, it seems as though for the quantity that you receive the price is a little steep.
Mary A.
Mary A.
College Station, TX
Covergirl can be a hit or miss. When you get a good item it's really good but when you get a pad item it's really terrible so it's always a toss up so make sure to do research before purchasing
Bernadette N.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using CoverGirl products for years. I love that they're inexpensive and of the ones I've tried, I haven't come across any I didn't like. It's definitely a staple in my beauty routine.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I've always liked the CoverGirl brand. It's affordable and great quality. The branding is fun and the packaging is clean and sleek. I especially like their eye shadow pallets and lip products.
Destine D.
Destine D.
commerce, GA
Covergirl is great but you are definitely getting what you pay for. Some of their cosmetics are good and pigmented but it is often hard to find a good foundation to match your exact skin tone.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.