Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Philina B.
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY

Not oil based does smooth out like it should stays all day has full coverage doesn't seem to run like others do or run off on your clothes or anyone else's if you are hugging them or more doesn't have a scent looks flawless
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL

Cover girl lipstick is fantastic. I'm not sure how but it lasts all day, the pigment is great and I always get compliments on it. The smell could be altered a bit so it doesn't smell like playdoh but overall great products.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

Cover girl makes some good make up for a good price. Pros are the prices and it's a big selection. Cover girl is my first choice because it's affordable and not high priced. I recommend it especially if your budget is tight
Teresa P.
Teresa P.

Covergirl is one of the best drugstore brands and is very good quality. My favorite from the brand is their mascaras. The mascaras work and give my lashes everything they need. I would definitely recommend this to you 100%.
Cindi S.
Cindi S.
Athens, GA

Cover girl is a staple in every girl's makeup bag. It's cheaper but offers good products. Because it's cheaper, the products aren't all the best quality. However, the majority of them are really good and you can't go wrong.
Viridiana V.
Viridiana V.
Ontario, CA

This is a great drugstore brand and it's a great quality. I don't really buy much but i need to start getting things to try from them. I've tried very few things and they were amazing. So I will totally check them out again
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Davisville, WV

I enjoy covergirl make up. It is a good brand and affordable for those who want a great makeup at a great price. I can find it about anywhere. I have used the foundation to blush. I would recommend others to buy this brand.
Alexandria T.
Alexandria T.
Dover, FL

Lash blast volume in blackest black waterproof of course is my all time favorite drug store mascara been using it for years only one time I had a bad experience with the mascara but customer service at covergirl is amazing
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Linesville, PA

I don't wear a lot of make-up, but when I do it's cover girl. It is not to expensive and I like the way that they work. I wear eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow. I like the options and colors that I can get with cover girl.
Maggie E.
Maggie E.

I've tried covergirl mascara before and powder and they were both good. They were very affordable, and good quality for the money. The powder was perfect for setting the whole face and I would buy covergirl products again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.