BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marilyn Z.
Eye liner
It glides on smoothly. it doesnt smudge... all day wear. It works within my budget
Tykayah C.
Grande Prairie
I love all their products. I enjoy all there mascaras, and foundations are usually very good but always seem to use a very slimy residue.
Eve R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave up on Covergirl foundation, it never work on me.
I discover they're BB foudation and they're Ready set Gourgeous. I love the finish of it on my skin. But, the color is to dark. Even if i've bought the"fair" one.
I love they're mascara. It the only one i bought.
Rita D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried so many of their foundations, powders, eyeshadow, mascara's and I think it is safe to say that CoverGirl is my favourite drugstore brand. Their 3 in 1 foundation is perfect for people with oily skin and to cover up breakouts.
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
They make my favourite mascara's, I can't get enough how much I love their mascara's! They just do everything I want in my lashes, there eye shadows are great too, specially for people just starting out. If you want a great products that are reliable and you can find at any drugstore than I'd go with these guys.
Tara J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous fresh completion - oil free foundation is amazing!

It's perfect for sensitive skin, and stays on your face all day. Sometimes I don't use setting spray, and it stays on my skin all day! It works wonders - covers everything perfectly! My favourite foundation so far!
Rose Y.
Cover girl advanced radiance pressed powder: Use everyday over my foundation. Makes skin look tanner. Would recommend :))
anglis c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
la verdad de esta marca solo he comprado sus bases y otras cositas, son buenas, pero no son de mis favoritas
Ashley H.
Sundridge , Ontario
I have been using Covergirl for quite a few years and have never had a product let me down. As long as you know what your looking for.
Melissa B.
Grande-Digue, NB
Products are within budget friendly area. I like it, it does have lots of option to chose from to be able to cover well
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.