BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ann-Marie R.
Ann-Marie R.
Amazing quality make up perfect shades for me which I find hard to find in other products
Gloria L.
Gloria L.
Minatitlán
I really like most of their mascaras very dark and add volume and length. The lip balms re very creamy and don't dry their lips. All of their products are very affordable and have an excellent quality.
Jenny Y.
Jenny Y.
Stockton, CA
Cover girl lipstick are ok and somewhat affordable. They have amazing colors and it last long depending on what you eat and drink. It ok when you apply the product and it is quite easy when you get use to it.
Florence L.
Florence L.
I have used the cover girl lipstick and i found it good quality and very nice on my complexion
Ana P.
Ana P.
El Mante Tamaulipas, mexico
My first make up I ever bought or tried was cover girl. To this day I still use a lot of their products. They have so many different things to choose from and their prices are really great. If I had to choose one item I'd have forever it would be any of their mascaras! I love them!! I have probably 6 tubes open right now of different kinds. They have one for just about every type of lash. I love it!
jackie r.
jackie r.
charing cross, ontario
Covergirl great lash mascara is the best one i have used. I have been using this for years. Have tried all the new ones out there. Nothing compairs to it. its inexpensive compared to other ones.Simpl;e packaging,easy to apply and always a perfect look . Thanks for not changing a perfect thing .Love it ,always will
Keshla R.
Keshla R.
Love the brand but on thier foundation they need to work a pit mor and covorage. And test makeup for tropical weather..
Anna G.
Anna G.
Nederland
ik vind van cover girl hun mascara's heel fijn werken. niet duur met goede kwaliteit.maken mijn wimpers lekker lang en doen goed hun werk
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Fort Johnson, NY
Great powder for my teenage daughter. Good prices on all makeup essentials! Affordable.
Joseline D.
Joseline D.

Covergirl has very wearable tones and is available everywhere. Her products are a kind of unpredictable, but good ones are good, like most of her blushes, markers and lipsticks.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.