BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara15 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
My delicated skin doesn't allow me to use all kinds of beauty products, Covergirl is one of wich I can use because they are ideal for sensitive skins.
Sara V.
Sara V.
Grimsby , ON
Cover girl concealer is a girls best friend. It goes on easy and covers up all my dark circles, caused by late nights with my kids. Great price also!
Wendy F.
Wendy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
el covergirl 265 es uno de mis compactos favoritos para hacer contornos, suaves como atenuados, sobre un paintstick, es el complemento perfecto para mis maquillajes tanto los diarios como los de noche, los uso amenudo en mis clientas y quedan encantadas con el resultado
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Saint Remi, Québec, Quebec
CoverGirl has lots of amazing make up. I LOVE their mascara. The price is great and affordable which makes it even better. The quality is amazing. I who do not much eyelash ends up with a filled up eye. Making my eyes pop out and I look so awake and happy!
MARYJANE A.
MARYJANE A.
San Benito, TX
I LOVE COVERGIRL MASCARA! I CHOOSE WATERPROOF OR NON SMUDGE AND GET GREAT RESULTS. THE PRICE IS GREAT, TOO.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Brand young, linked in trends, with high varieties, and quality, do not lose to any other brand
vancity.amicelli I.
vancity.amicelli I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally tried so many covergirl products from the mascaras to foundation, concealer etc. You name them ....got many of them for free to test in the past.
None of their products I ever convinced me to purchase them afterwards.
Emma I.
Emma I.
Edinburg, TX
Preaty well product over all but the eyeshadows come off to fast and you end up buying more sooner .
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Lachute
COVERGIRL is a good brand that you can find in almost all pharmacy. They have a lot of different products for different styles.
lo deje de usar ya que no me gusta su gama de colores, ademas el precio no es accesible como algunas otras ,marcas,
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.