BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Kristal D.
Kristal D.
Ottawa
Cover girl makes two of my top 5 mascaras, full lash bloom and professional. Both of them deliver major length and separation without clumps. The best part for me is they stay put and never run below my lower lashes, a problem I've had for nearly every other mascara ever.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
Any of the cover girl lipsticks are great and long lasting and never seams to get on your teeth.
Hnlkj K.
Hnlkj K.
Cover Girl tru Blend liquid foundation is my favorite. Flawless coverage with a glow of health.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Brockville
I use alot of there coverup, not on myself, but my friends I'm always doing their makeup an making them look good!
Melissa A H.
Melissa A H.
Radisson, Saskatchewan
I have bought cover girl since I was a teenager. Their pressed powder is always a great go to. I will continue to shop and by their products. Highly recommend their products to all women and beginners like teenagers
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Halifax, NS
Cover Girl is a great basic makeup brand. It is guaranteed you will find it at any box store. The makeup is more on the low-end side for both quality and price. There is nothing really special about the brand for the most part. It is very basic. It is great for grabbing those few pieces that you don't want to spend a lot of money on.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not really crazy on Covergirl products. One of the issues that I have with it is that every mascara or other product that I've tried from them has caused me to have an allergic reaction. Probably one of the only cons is that the price is so cheap and regularly goes on sale so it's a great start for those just getting into make up but I wouldn't recommend it to others.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Ottawa, ON
This is my go to makeup. It's well priced and does the trick. It leaves me feeling great without breaking the bank.
lineisky r.
lineisky r.
Was one of the first brands to use at the time of makeup are very good and have very good formulas in terms of pigmentation
Kay-Kay S.
Kay-Kay S.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only get mascara from cover because they are so good! There brushes are packed with product and they can last a very long time. I never got the chance to try there foundation but it would be awesome
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.